Pure Oral Nicotine Drops

dq139

Hey guys,

Ive been looking for pure liquid nicotine supplement that you can dose & mix into water and drink or put under the tongue. I can seem to find it other than evape liquid with (proyline glycol & vegetable glycerine) which I don't know if its ok to drink/consume.

I have serotonin/cortisol problems all of my life and nicotine seems to help me with both of them. I stutter & have social anxiety & panic attacks. Nicotine helps but I dont want to keep smoking cigarettes such ive been doing for over 3 years. My throat is starting to hurt me from the cig smoke so I tried nicorette lozenges but they have bad aditives like other common gums...
Let me know if you guys got any ideas in mind for me.
Thanks for the help!

YourUniverse

I think the patch is the safest application of nicotine. An ingredient in vape juice can be inflammatory, and nicotine itself can be caustic to the intestine (IMO unwise to actually try to eat or drink).

That said, I feel obliged to mention that I dont think nicotine is the answer you are looking for, and there are other, safer, more effective options (again, IMO).

OP
D

dq139

I think the patch is the safest application of nicotine. An ingredient in vape juice can be inflammatory, and nicotine itself can be caustic to the intestine (IMO unwise to actually try to eat or drink).

That said, I feel obliged to mention that I dont think nicotine is the answer you are looking for, and there are other, safer, more effective options (again, IMO).

Thank you for the info!

What would those other options be to boost dopamine like nicotine does?

I started to get addicted to cigarettes (getting serotonin withdrawls on days didnt smoke even only smoking 3 per day) so I dont like being a slave to any addictions & I know anything that boosts dopamine causes dependance (slavery) to some degree unfortunately.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey guys,

Ive been looking for pure liquid nicotine supplement that you can dose & mix into water and drink or put under the tongue. I can seem to find it other than evape liquid with (proyline glycol & vegetable glycerine) which I don't know if its ok to drink/consume.

I have serotonin/cortisol problems all of my life and nicotine seems to help me with both of them. I stutter & have social anxiety & panic attacks. Nicotine helps but I dont want to keep smoking cigarettes such ive been doing for over 3 years. My throat is starting to hurt me from the cig smoke so I tried nicorette lozenges but they have bad aditives like other common gums...
Thanks for the help!
The nicotine is desensitizing the nicotinic receptor and that's why you feel good term. Then the body upregulates the nicotinic receptor to compensate and you feel worse long term.
A patch is probably a good idea because you're getting a small amount continuously which should keep the receptor desensitized. You'd probably benefit the most from an adaptogen the down-regulates the HPA axis (Schisandra, Rhodiola, Tribulus, Ginseng, Eleuthero, etc.), inhibits the NMDA receptor (magnesium, zinc, etc.) as well as a substance/herb that is anti-cholinergic, such as adamantane, cypro or Jimson weed.

YourUniverse

Thank you for the info!

What would those other options be to boost dopamine like nicotine does?

I started to get addicted to cigarettes (getting serotonin withdrawls on days didnt smoke even only smoking 3 per day) so I dont like being a slave to any addictions & I know anything that boosts dopamine causes dependance (slavery) to some degree unfortunately.
So I need to start by saying that I am very open to having my mind changed on the subject, and no one wants nicotine to be healthful and Peaty more than I do. I've tried all applications of nicotine except cigarettes (I've had cigars), including vape, gums, lozenges, sprays and patches. One day, I may try rolling my own cigarettes from organic tobacco, like Travis did, but I'm pretty far off from that as of right now.

There is no substance that is like nicotine, but I think a combination of things can replicate the benefits you feel from it, while limiting the negatives you may or may not be feeling from it (or have become accustomed to). Chronic nicotine use supposedly increases dopamine, lowers serotonin, and downregulates HPA/stress response. It also agonizes acetylcholine (which Peat says is not a healthful thing), it increases lipolysis (which opposes a sugar-burning, CO2-based metabolism), and if Nikola Tesla's experiences mean anything, it increases "general thought" at the expense of concentration, which is something I believe to be true in my experience. I think that last part relates to acetylcholine.

I like what @Hans has to say re. zinc, magnesium, ginseng and etc. Very useful post.

If you're asking me personally, I would start with the broad foundation of the diet, which includes liver (soaked in milk), oysters, good eggs, good cheese, and good butter; milk, dark coffee mixed with milk to neutralize chlorogenic acid, fruit, and fruit juices; salt, low PUFA, low or no starch, minimal muscle meat but medium-high protein, all on the backdrop of daily sunlight exposure, some movement, physical touch, and love.

Then, more specifically, I would recommend vitamin D, zinc, glycine (gelatin), and biotin as far as "Tier-1" specificity. Thiamine, pregnenolone, and l-theanine could be of "Tier-2" importance.

I believe stuttering to be one of many possible manifestations of thiamine-biotin-responsive basal ganglia disease (please research this if you haven't already). In stuttering, there is evidence of calcification on the basal ganglia (and the implication of a low CO-producing metabolism), as well as the presence of excessive glutamate and potentially low androgen hormones. If your foundation of a solid diet is in place, a lot of these worries are taken care of. Biotin, additionally and curiously, is helpful for calcification, by being an essential component to at least 6 known carbonic anhydrase reactions (increasing CO2), as well as directly reducing glutamate in what appears to be a dose-dependent manner.

I have quite a bit more to say on the matter and have not had the opportunity to fully organize my thoughts and resources, but this should get the wheels turning. *I'm not a doctor, but I believe this should be helpful.

Last edited:
OP
D

dq139

The nicotine is desensitizing the nicotinic receptor and that's why you feel good term. Then the body upregulates the nicotinic receptor to compensate and you feel worse long term.
A patch is probably a good idea because you're getting a small amount continuously which should keep the receptor desensitized. You'd probably benefit the most from an adaptogen the down-regulates the HPA axis (Schisandra, Rhodiola, Tribulus, Ginseng, Eleuthero, etc.), inhibits the NMDA receptor (magnesium, zinc, etc.) as well as a substance/herb that is anti-cholinergic, such as adamantane, cypro or Jimson weed.

Interesting..ive taken ashwaganha, tribulus, tongkat ali and always take zinc over the past 10 years and the adaptagens dont work continuously unfortunately I have to cycle them...

Dont Nicotine patches have bad aditives in them also?

mrchibbs

Hey guys,

Thanks for the help!

I've seen some nicotine spray on amazon, that should do the trick

OP
D

dq139

So I need to start by saying that I am very open to having my mind changed on the subject, and no one wants nicotine to be healthful and Peaty more than I do. I've tried all applications of nicotine except cigarettes (I've had cigars), including vape, gums, lozenges, sprays and patches. One day, I may try rolling my own cigarettes from organic tobacco, like Travis did, but I'm pretty far off right now.

There is no substance that is like nicotine, but I think a combination of things can replicate the benefits you feel from it, while limiting the negatives you may or may not be feeling from it (or have become accustomed to). Chronic nicotine use supposedly increases dopamine, lowers serotonin, downregulates HPA/stress response. It also agonizes acetylcholine (which Peat says is not a healthful thing), it increases lipolysis (which opposes a sugar-burning, CO2-based metabolism), and if Nikola Tesla's experiences mean anything, it increases "general thought" at the expense of concentration, which is something I believe to be true in my experience. I think that last part relates to acetylcholine.

I like what @Hans has to say re. zinc, magnesium, ginseng and etc. Very useful post.

If you're asking me personally, I start with the broad foundation of the diet, which includes liver (soaked in milk), oysters, good eggs, good cheese, and good butter; dark coffee mixed with milk to neutralize chlorogenic acid, fruit, fruit juices, and milk; salt, low PUFA, low or no starch, minimal muscle meat and medium-high protein.

Then, more specifically, I would recommend vitamin D, zinc, glycine (gelatin), and biotin as far as Tier 1 specificity. Thiamine, pregnenolone, and L-theanine could be of Tier 2 importance.

I believe stuttering to be one of many possible manifestations of thiamine-biotin-responsive basal ganglia disease (please research this if you haven't already). In stuttering, there is evidence of calcification on the basal ganglia (and the implication of a low CO-producing metabolism), as well as the presence of excessive glutamate and potentially low androgen hormones. If your foundation of a solid diet is in place, a lot of these worries are taken care of. Biotin, additionally and curiously, is helpful for calcification, by being an essential component to at least 6 known carbonic anhydrase reactions (increasing CO2), as well as directly reducing glutamate in what appears to be a dose-dependent manner.

I have quite a bit more to say on the manner and have not had the opportunity to fully organize my thoughts and resources, but this should get the wheels turning. *I'm not a doctor, but I believe this should be helpful.

Thanks for all the info!

Ive always taken my zinc & taken biotin a lot in my life. I dont think I had super low androgens all my life considering I have facial hair arm/leg hair & normal genitalia lol..but I also dont think I had super high androgens, even when I felt my best in my early 20s working out and felt great I still stuttered...but I will look what u said up definitely!

Hans

Forum Supporter
Interesting..ive taken ashwaganha, tribulus, tongkat ali and always take zinc over the past 10 years and the adaptagens dont work continuously unfortunately I have to cycle them...

Dont Nicotine patches have bad aditives in them also?
If you've taken zinc over the last 10 years, your copper might be low, depending on your diet ofc. Have you tried frequent doses of magnesium, for example, 100-200mg x3-4 daily?
How many calories are you eating?
Do you consume enough protein and calcium?
Do you get enough sunlight?
What do you do for stress management?

OP
D

dq139

If you've taken zinc over the last 10 years, your copper might be low, depending on your diet ofc. Have you tried frequent doses of magnesium, for example, 100-200mg x3-4 daily?
How many calories are you eating?
Do you consume enough protein and calcium?
Do you get enough sunlight?
What do you do for stress management?

Yeah I never supplemented copper along with zinc unfortunately..i do take powdered magnesium sometimes when I'm stressed...i could eat more meals per day but because of money I keep it to 3 meals per day. Calories wise I try to eat alot of potatoes & rice but sometimes I dont eat enough...i get alot of sunlight & vitamin D all year besides winter because I work a labor job at the moment. I do take protein powder....stress management is tricky with me lol I'm always stressed to some extent I feel..i try to meditation when I have the time. And cigarettes where like my blood pressure pills before I started trying to stop smoking

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yeah I never supplemented copper along with zinc unfortunately..i do take powdered magnesium sometimes when I'm stressed...i could eat more meals per day but because of money I keep it to 3 meals per day. Calories wise I try to eat alot of potatoes & rice but sometimes I dont eat enough...i get alot of sunlight & vitamin D all year besides winter because I work a labor job at the moment. I do take protein powder....stress management is tricky with me lol I'm always stressed to some extent I feel..i try to meditation when I have the time. And cigarettes where like my blood pressure pills before I started trying to stop smoking
I think the underfeeding contributes a lot of stress and anxiety. You're working a labor job which increases the demand for calories even more. Protein/meat is very important for repair and is a rich source of B-vitamins that you would not otherwise get from other good. Milk is a great alternative to red or white meat and can help fuel your working days. If you drink more milk, then you can eat less of the satiating potatoes and rice.

OP
D

dq139

I think the underfeeding contributes a lot of stress and anxiety. You're working a labor job which increases the demand for calories even more. Protein/meat is very important for repair and is a rich source of B-vitamins that you would not otherwise get from other good. Milk is a great alternative to red or white meat and can help fuel your working days. If you drink more milk, then you can eat less of the satiating potatoes and rice.

Problem is I cant get good raw milk where I'm from around NYC..i hear even organic milk has estrogen in it am I right?...is it better to deal with the estrogen to get more calories/protein?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Problem is I cant get good raw milk where I'm from around NYC..i hear even organic milk has estrogen in it am I right?...is it better to deal with the estrogen to get more calories/protein?
If your liver can detox the estrogen then it's no problem. If you don't react negatively to milk then I think it's a great food to have in your diet.

OP
D

dq139

If your liver can detox the estrogen then it's no problem. If you don't react negatively to milk then I think it's a great food to have in your diet.

Ok thanks for the info! Coffee helps with liver detox am I right?

stsfut

So I need to start by saying that I am very open to having my mind changed on the subject, and no one wants nicotine to be healthful and Peaty more than I do. I've tried all applications of nicotine except cigarettes (I've had cigars), including vape, gums, lozenges, sprays and patches. One day, I may try rolling my own cigarettes from organic tobacco, like Travis did, but I'm pretty far off from that as of right now.

There is no substance that is like nicotine, but I think a combination of things can replicate the benefits you feel from it, while limiting the negatives you may or may not be feeling from it (or have become accustomed to). Chronic nicotine use supposedly increases dopamine, lowers serotonin, and downregulates HPA/stress response. It also agonizes acetylcholine (which Peat says is not a healthful thing), it increases lipolysis (which opposes a sugar-burning, CO2-based metabolism), and if Nikola Tesla's experiences mean anything, it increases "general thought" at the expense of concentration, which is something I believe to be true in my experience. I think that last part relates to acetylcholine.

If you're asking me personally, I would start with the broad foundation of the diet, which includes liver (soaked in milk), oysters, good eggs, good cheese, and good butter; milk, dark coffee mixed with milk to neutralize chlorogenic acid, fruit, and fruit juices; salt, low PUFA, low or no starch, minimal muscle meat but medium-high protein, all on the backdrop of daily sunlight exposure, some movement, physical touch, and love.

Then, more specifically, I would recommend vitamin D, zinc, glycine (gelatin), and biotin as far as "Tier-1" specificity. Thiamine, pregnenolone, and l-theanine could be of "Tier-2" importance.

I have quite a bit more to say on the matter and have not had the opportunity to fully organize my thoughts and resources, but this should get the wheels turning. *I'm not a doctor, but I believe this should be helpful.
So biotin should help stuttering, you think?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals