Prepare for mandatory COVID vaccines in September

icecreamman

This kind of stipulation is ethically dubious because it is coercive, manipulative, and enticing. People are not being fully informed. Ethically this is not acceptable. It is criminal!
It's disgusting, but expected of them. One thing I'm kind of in a dilemma about here is the nature of all of this. I think they know pretty well that this thing is about as "petty law" as it gets, so it is hardly truly enforceable despite all the technological advancements they've been bragging about. Its entire purpose to me is not that it is legally implementable, but informative in nature. What do I mean by this - the announcement and appearance of this being the law of the land leads people to behave in such a manner without even bothering to check whether that is so first. More of a socially constructed, invisible carrot than a concrete, existing stick, so to speak. They know this whole thing is not really maintainable in the long run so they're using cheap shot tactics that count on offhand, rash decision making.

P

Peatness

It's disgusting, but expected of them. One thing I'm kind of in a dilemma about here is the nature of all of this. I think they know pretty well that this thing is about as "petty law" as it gets, so it is hardly truly enforceable despite all the technological advancements they've been bragging about. Its entire purpose to me is not that it is legally implementable, but informative in nature. What do I mean by this - the announcement and appearance of this being the law of the land leads people to behave in such a manner without even bothering to check whether that is so first. More of a socially constructed, invisible carrot than a concrete, existing stick, so to speak. They know this whole thing is not really maintainable in the long run so they're using cheap shot tactics that count on offhand, rash decision making.
Yes, they are counting on people’s ignorance. Our government has been hard on critical thinking for a reason. Like you and others have pointed out it is not law. There is absolutely no reason for people scuttle into line to be injected with something with questionable safety data.

Rick K

I love that the "Delta variant" is more transmissable. Cuz... You know... Some viruses are more athletic and aggressive and can leap farther than the six feet we imagined was true and will likely penetrate even two face diapers and will lurk in the shadows with sinister intent. Time to slam my head in the car door.

P

Peatness

I love that the "Delta variant" is more transmissable. Cuz... You know... Some viruses are more athletic and aggressive and can leap farther than the six feet we imagined was true and will likely penetrate even two face diapers and will lurk in the shadows with sinister intent. Time to slam my head in the car door.
The Olympics are coming, who knows a variant could be in for gold. :hilarious:

Rick K

The Olympics are coming, who knows a variant could be in for gold. :hilarious:
That's something I hadn't considered but now must posit on this in depth. :yawn: I just read that no spectators will be allowed at the Olympics because of a new and more serious covid imagination, I mean outbreak.

Markr2d2

He could be gloating about American federal militias being intentionally poisoned, I wouldn't be able to tell.

No im just responding to the OPs hyperbole. Its for miltary personnel only, not gen pop. And its simple enough to figure out why since the military does not want mass disease or sickness running through their troops. Whether you believe in vaccines or not, antivirals and antibacterials work. Also they may be being “poisoned” but most people come out of the military in much better shape and heath than they went in, except of course from the physical and mental trauma of war.

My personal view is i would never take a vaccine or shot unless my life somehow depended on it, so far that hasnt happened so ill continue avoiding shots.

meatbag

Agreed, it was a Kangaroo Court with zero authority, and I don't see the "Nuremburg Code" holding any sway over anyone or any country. Dr. Ewen Cameron was freely violating it (with ruthless MK Ultra experiments) less than a decade after testifying for the Allies, and helping put Rudolph Hess in jail for life for the "War Crime" of trying to broker Peace with Britain. It certainly didn't stop the Tuskeegee experiments in the US, nor did it prevent future radiation, mind control, or true "bioweapon" experiments afterwards, like Operation Sea Spray.
The US and UK leadership didn't even want to have Nuremburg trial becuase they were worried it would reveal that they were guilty of some of the same attrocities and would reveal some of the shady capital investments made in Germany that supported the NAZI's, Stalin ended up convincing them to hold the trials;
nuremburg_stalin&churchill.png

learned this from-https://twitter.com/PhilGreaves01

Last edited:
OP
Mito

Mito

No im just responding to the OPs hyperbole. Its for miltary personnel only, not gen pop.
It’s true the article was about military personnel. But once full FDA approval comes, public and private businesses can also legally mandate the vaccine.

Regina

Rick K

OP
Mito

Mito

As a result, the NIAID director says the solution to vaccine hesitancy is official approval from the Food and Drug Administration. “One of the things that will happen, and I think the hesitancy at the local level of doing mandates is because the vaccines have not been officially fully approved,” Fauci said. “But people need to understand that the amount of data right now that shows a high degree of effectiveness and a high degree of safety is more than we’ve ever seen with the emergency use authorization, so these vaccines are as good as officially approved with all the I’s dotted and T’s crossed. It hasn’t been done yet because the FDA has to do certain things. But it’s as good as done. So people should really understand that. But they are waiting now until you get an official approval before. And I think when you do see the official approval, you’ll see a lot more mandates.”

Rick K

Latest Vaxx BS on FB - BLUE BANDED LEMMINGS

View attachment 25292
So now we get to wear a blue version of the yellow wrist band Israelis wear. Our Star of David. And, of course, any news from the Center for Disinformation and Corruption is good news. I wonder if these hideous things come in infant sizes now that the Teletubbies have been vaxxed.

Doc Sandoz

So now we get to wear a blue version of the yellow wrist band Israelis wear. Our Star of David. And, of course, any news from the Center for Disinformation and Corruption is good news. I wonder if these hideous things come in infant sizes now that the Teletubbies have been vaxxed.
The funny thing is they pay to get these things. Fools are actually proud of being a lab rat. Look at me, I'm VAXXED! Woo hoo!

Step up folks, get your blue band, proudly show you're in the Covidian Cult! The longer this goes on the more it reminds me of how it must feel being the only one left who hasn't been replaced by a pod.

Rick K

The funny thing is they pay to get these things. Fools are actually proud of being a lab rat. Look at me, I'm VAXXED! Woo hoo!

Step up folks, get your blue band, proudly show you're in the Covidian Cult! The longer this goes on the more it reminds me of how it must feel being the only one left who hasn't been replaced by a pod.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers...yes indeed.

Rick K

It’s only a matter of time...
Yup. Truedough and his nefarious band of henchmen (and henchwomen) will soon be calling us enemies of the state and the RCMP will don their swastikas and start goose-stepping door to door with syringes in hand. Note that the article calls vax hesitancy as cowardly.

Last edited:

Inaut

Forcing us out of the metropolitan areas to survive may be a blessing in the end.... Silver linings somewhere

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals