Prepare for mandatory COVID vaccines in September

Sitaruîm

1627406542552.png

Makrosky

In Eastern Europe, and they do not keep medical secrets here anymore. Everyone at my work knows who is vaccinated and who is not.
Same on mine. Unbelievable. I opted to... lie. Blatantly. Whenever a colleague asks, I say "yes, it is a shame, but because of previous health conditions my doctor disrecimended it. Too bad :(" they swallow it up and stop asking. But it sucks because you have to lie and have a double life. Now... they day someone finds out it is a lie... it will spread out among everybody and they will probably never see me again with the same eyes. But, hey, at least I saved my life.

Makrosky

Mandatory vaccination will happen....because people are divided.

Everybody only cares for his own persona and nothing more.

There is an obvious way out of this: since more than 50% of people have caught Covid, you only have to test for antibodies; no need for a vaccine anymore, as natural immunity from past infections is always superior to vaccine immunity, and that's not scientifically disputable.

And yet all the opposition parties feign to ignore this easy solution, and people get caught in the controversy without realizing it never needed to exist.
Very clever. Will do that.

V

valdz

Same on mine. Unbelievable. I opted to... lie. Blatantly. Whenever a colleague asks, I say "yes, it is a shame, but because of previous health conditions my doctor disrecimended it. Too bad :(" they swallow it up and stop asking. But it sucks because you have to lie and have a double life. Now... they day someone finds out it is a lie... it will spread out among everybody and they will probably never see me again with the same eyes. But, hey, at least I saved my life.

The next time an authority asks if you're vaccinated, tell them, "I'm trans vaccinated." When they say, "What's that?" You answer, "I self identify as a person who has been vaccinated."

When they say, "That's not real and it doesn't count," you say, "You just committed a hate crime against the trans community."

Remember, all the people on the left who "believe in science" say that trans is REAL, meaning you can WISH whatever biological condition you want.

LGBTQV. Where V = Vaxxed.

PolishSun

They are ignoring medical secret rule, and you have to give vaccination certificate to your employer, also test results. And that happens in European Union. Maybe later on here will be claims at court for that, but not at the moment. I get looked at as a crazy one, and I do estimate of possibility to have to live on food stamps in near future.

SamYo123

**** that tell the truth and own it

V

valdz

I would be careful...
All my employers know that I didn't get it and I've been encouraged - more like pressured to get it. I still say no. Almost everyday I get asked the same question and I normally say that its personal/medical but I don't lie to them.

Makrosky

**** that tell the truth and own it
You are kind of right. I considered it but this is working better so far. Don't want to give more details about my situation. At least with this I gain time. My hope is that this whole thing will become to an end soon. UK is having ridiculously low numbers with no restrictions in place. They might be doing the last coercive/scaremongering attempts to vaccinate as many people as possible before they start to dismantle the plandemic. They will push, and push, and push to get more fishes on the net, and for the 5-10% of the ones who will resist no matter what, they will eventually give up. In the meantime I'll keep my income source.

Makrosky

I would be careful...
All my employers know that I didn't get it and I've been encouraged - more like pressured to get it. I still say no. Almost everyday I get asked the same question and I normally say that its personal/medical but I don't lie to them.
In a way it is not a lie. And your employer is doing a blatant ilegal thing. My boss was doing the same until I threatened him to take him to the court. Then he stopped right away. I am talking about my workmates (which are cool ppl btw).

Makrosky

They are ignoring medical secret rule, and you have to give vaccination certificate to your employer, also test results. And that happens in European Union. Maybe later on here will be claims at court for that, but not at the moment. I get looked at as a crazy one, and I do estimate of possibility to have to live on food stamps in near future.
Are you sure it is legal? If you are in a EU country chances are it is not. They cannot ask you for your medical records. If they fire you can take it to the court and probably get some money.

I would ask a specialized lawyer. Often unions provide free ones or for a small monthly affiliation fee. I recently affiliated to one just in case I need the legal protection.

Plus if you have unemployment salaries, you won't have to get food from coupons.

P

Peatness

Everyone needs to opt out of any information sharing scheme by their health care provider. Even if you think it’s not worth doing, opt out regardless.

P

Peatness

Would anyone expect Google to do otherwise? They win when we get in line like zombies. I will keep posting this quote until it hits home that we cannot keep walking into the trap

Dr. Pierre Gilbert Warns in 1995 About Magnetic Vaccine

"In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda."

Rick K

Would anyone expect Google to do otherwise? They win when we get in line like zombies. I will keep posting this quote until it hits home that we cannot keep walking into the trap

Dr. Pierre Gilbert Warns in 1995 About Magnetic Vaccine

"In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections.This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda."
You go, Pina. Keep hammering. These vaxxes were never about a non existent virus and it's non existent variants. It's part one of the two step plan (the other is the financial plunder of the middle class) by the NWO. Whoever is left standing in a few years will be a total slave, financially and otherwise.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals