Preg: How High Is Too High?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Health natura cascara caused me to have massive bile output. Kinda scared me. Got a hold of the good cascara and that did not happen.

Off topic but thought I would mention it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Charlie said:
Health natura cascara caused me to have massive bile output. Kinda scared me. Got a hold of the good cascara and that did not happen.

Off topic but thought I would mention it.
He told me I could keep it but I haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the info Charlie.

OP
sunmountain

sunmountain

I haven't noticed any difference in the powder from the two places.

My health Natura powder arrived quickly.

Since Smart powders is half the cost, I prefer to use that when it is available.

OP
sunmountain

sunmountain

I am going off the preg for a little while because I think I've developed some issues with my ovaries. I'm seeing NP today, to be followed by testing. I've been having an occasional pain in my pelvis since 1-2 weeks that I first thought was stress related, and the bloating the past 2 days is unbelievable.

I don't honestly know if it's the preg, but it's the only supplement I'm taking that could potentially go down the wrong pathway.

GOOD choice sunmountain. I decided NOT to try pregnenolone after all...and for sorta the same reasons (potential for going down the wrong pathway is indeed worrisome). My body has a tendency to make too many androgens as it is, don't need to add fuel to the fire, so to speak.

OP
sunmountain

sunmountain

So this is interesting but I haven't had any more pelvic pain since I doubled the progest-e AND reduced the preg a lot. I still take the preg because it really helps me in a number of ways, but just not the huge quantities I had been taking (1/3 t or more twice a day). With those quantities, some of it must have started to go down the wrong pathway. So I know my upper limit for preg now.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
sunmountain said:
So this is interesting but I haven't had any more pelvic pain since I doubled the progest-e AND reduced the preg a lot. I still take the preg because it really helps me in a number of ways, but just not the huge quantities I had been taking (1/3 t or more twice a day). With those quantities, some of it must have started to go down the wrong pathway. So I know my upper limit for preg now.
That's great sunmountian. I'm glad your pelvic pain resolved. :D

OP
sunmountain

sunmountain

When I reduced preg too much, I started waking up at night again. It took me a few days to make the connection. I increased it, but not to the levels I was taking before, and now sleeping through the night again.

I also take a little in the morning as it definitly helps me focus. It is incredibly helpful for me; I just have to take a large amount of progest-e alongside so it doesn't go down the wrong pathway, or the progest-e takes care of the wrong pathway symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals