Pregnenolone And Its Effect When Using NDT

answersfound

So I am taking Armour thyroid as prescribed by my doctor. When I first started one quarter of a grain would give me an adrenaline response and I could only take a total of one to one and a half a grain per day. I started using pregnenolone and it allowed me to tolerate the Armour without any adrenaline response as long as I took it immediately before the Armour. I've been taking about 200 mg pregnenolone per day. This seems to be about the perfect amount for stabilizing my mood and keeping me calm and relaxed. However, my hands and feet are ice cold and now the Armour thyroid doesn't seem to do anything. I find it interesting how pregnenolone has been so helpful in tolerating the thyroid hormone, but I am cautious to increase the dose because I don't want to run into RT3 issues. I could probably take 4 grains a day, but It seems to do absolutely nothing. I've worked my way up to this dose over a 3 month period. I am happy that pregnenolone has allowed me to handle thyroid and caffeine without an adrenaline response, but I still can't seem to get warm and I can't seem to figure out why. I know stress hormones are very low thanks to pregnenolone and cyproheptadine. But taking thyroid feels like I'm taking a sugar pill sometimes because my hands and feet are still ice cold.

My cholesterol is above 200 and I use a good amount of vitamin A in addition to estroban. I get adequate protein and nutrients too.

OP
A

answersfound

All day

outdamnspot

Hi, I wasn't sure if you were still active here, but I was wondering if you ever solved this issue?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals