How Do You Organize/stack Your Supplements?

frant26

I am experimenting with a bunch of supplements. I am, however, quite disorganized and not very consistent with the dosages and times because, well, life can be messy.

Anyways taking different supplements 4-5x a day, and being on the constant look out for what I need next, is something stressful I want to avoid.

My end goal is to minimize supplements as much as possible. Today, I need to experiment with a few until things get better. My plan is to group them to minimize the times I think about it:

(a) stuff I take in the morning / with breakfast
(b) stuff I take in the evening / before bed
(c) stuff I take throughout the day / tonics I can sip on
(d) stuff I can cycle, take once a week for example

At the moment, this is what I want to implement:
(a) Morning: 1 drop Tyronene (T3) + 8 drops Pansterone (DHEA/preg) + 2-3 drops Androsterone + 8 drops estroban (A/D/E/K)
(b) Evening: 2 drops Tyromix (T4+T3) + 5 drops Pansterone + 1-2 drops Androsterone
(c) Tonics: I need to investigate how to create a Peat-Bull drink: So a Red Bull inspired drink with carbonated water, sugar, taurine, niacinamide and caffeine and perhaps other extra stuff. And magnesium glycinate, which tastes horrible but I need 500mg of elemental Mg daily, not sure where to put it.
Plus a protein shake (casein/gelatin) at night-time.
(d) Weekly cycling: a few grams of Lysine

I would appreciate any feedback on this plan- specifically regarding supps that might be more appropriate in the morning or night, don't go well together, and so on.

Are you having trouble with too many supplements, too? What is your approach?

Jsaute21

@frant26 the supplements you are taking are excellent, i just think that seems like an abundance to take at one time. It all obviously depends on your current health. Those are highly androgenic supplements (which is good) and will certainly slash estrogen, as long as you are eating reasonably well. Personally, i do not like taking supplements multiple times a day. I am fairly social, and on the go a lot so bringing vitamins and stuff with me to work lunches is just not something i am into. I take all of my supplements in the morning, which currently is as follows.
2 drops stressnon, 2 drops pansterone, 10 drops tocovit, 10 drops estroban. That's it. Some days i may add in Methylene Blue or Energin or Aspirin or Taurine but too many supplements is no bueno.

I also would advise you to remember that each of those supplements are thyroid surragates in one way or another. Meaning that overloading your system with metabolism stimulators can be a process. I would start listening to your body more, and striving for a routine less. Maybe rotate days in which you use androsterone, pansterone, etc.

OP
frant26

frant26

Thanks @Jsaute21 .

I don't think I'm overstimulating the metabolism yet. It is difficult for me to feel much difference from food or supplements, so the plan is to slowly increase dosage and go by symptoms (that is, until I can connect substance with symptom) whether that's calmness, motivation to do stuff, headaches, joint pain, etc. My hypo symptoms are still present.

Lately it's Pansterone+Androsterone combo and Nofap the few things I think I'm slightly reacting to.

I am like you, I am social and don't want to take supplements while I'm with other people: therefore the need to minimize at least the intake times.

Do you actually feel something from your morning supplements, or is it just for prevention/because they are pro-metabolic substances? Do you feel anything particular the days you take, for example, Taurine?

OP
frant26

frant26

Can overloading my system with metabolism stimulators in some way be estrogenic?

For the first time in my life, today I noticed varicose veins on the sides of my torso. F*** estrogen. I'm at war with that s***. Give me the joint pain. Looking forward.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals