Post Finasteride

Constatine

Yes bec it wastes potassium, high calcium in cell wastes potassium, but still you need potassium in large amt if.you have calcium in cell regardless... what is mpb standard person. ... low vit D.. estrogen. .' Low T/DHT.... in stress no matter what too much calcium will be there... 5k mg of potassium to counter that is impossible for avg person'.... that calcium.will induce water retention
I'll have to up my calcium.

sladerunner69

Look at potassium requirements.... 5k mg a day.

Im in a different situation, im in way worse shape. I think it is a blessing.and a curse becuae im.able to, clearly notice things. Like my **** went completely numb from pfs and it.also.went completely shrunk, I could not eat carbs without very sharp testicles pain along with very very bad epididymitis.

Okay potassium and vit.d, vit D depletes potassium. It uses potassium due to calcium. I can get the "itch" when I eat calcium foods sometimes, but I.can make.it.go away with coffee. Also coconut water restated my bowels and makes it work, I.drank coconut water and lost all stress hormones and felt better. ...

Potassium strongly encourages blood flow... very strongky... I noticed it intensely after going onto vit D... blood flow in my hand became messed up and itch was more pronounced...

I.dk maybe it is just me but I feel the scalp itch with different mineral levels

My jimmy-johnson also got totally shrunked-up, dude.

It looked like a blue jolly rancher. My scrotum was no more, I could barely idenfity it. It was terrifying, and not fun at all to think about.

But I have made massive improvements along the way, and I have also been at this since 2011, so I have 2 or 3 yrs of recovery time more than you. Eventually all will recover and you will get better and be able to stand on top of all this and roar a mighty victory roar, and be all that much stronger for having been tried and tested through this experience. You do have to remain calm and carry on, my wayward son.

Have you got your hands on some 5a dhp?

Wagner83

My penis felt like it was getting bigger, I cared a lot less about what people said, pretty sure nocturnal erections increased too but I stopped because of quite major hair loss and felt rather dull (did not care about socializing etc...). I ate the whole grains , I cooked a lot of them at once and then would eat them in salad or lightly reheat them once or twice per day, a big plate of it. A couple tablespoons of sorghum flour could have an effect too.
I have seen a guy report he recovered his nocturnal erections from it.

sladerunner69

Has anyone here used sorghum to increase 5-ar?

Yeah it made me feel hyper-irritable and like I was going to have a heart attack. That was a couple years ago and I haven't touched the stuff since.

Granted, about 3 years ago I tried some tribulus terrestris to increase androgens and free testosterone, and it made my whole nervous system go haywire. My heart was pumping way above 100 and for the next year or so I could not handle carbohydrates or sugars without feeling as if I was going to faint. It was the strangest thing. I would have to starve myself just to feel relaxed, and I went back to eating a little starch, proteins, raw greens paleo style for a year until I could actually drink juice again without getting a brainrush.

My jimmy-johnson also got totally shrunked-up, dude.

It looked like a blue jolly rancher. My scrotum was no more, I could barely idenfity it. It was terrifying, and not fun at all to think about.

But I have made massive improvements along the way, and I have also been at this since 2011, so I have 2 or 3 yrs of recovery time more than you. Eventually all will recover and you will get better and be able to stand on top of all this and roar a mighty victory roar, and be all that much stronger for having been tried and tested through this experience. You do have to remain calm and carry on, my wayward son.

Have you got your hands on some 5a dhp?

Naw... the king has spoken

LukeL

Piroctone Olamine plus niacinamide, caffeine, taurine, aspirin, and MB

Do you no longer use SebaMed @TubZy?

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Piroctone Olamine plus niacinamide, caffeine, taurine, aspirin, and MB

Do you no longer use SebaMed @TubZy?

Yes I still use it. I mention I alternate it with the selsun blue (which is more effective and stopping loss) at least for me in the other hair loss thread.

I use the Seba Med so I can dissolve stiff in it also. Selsun is much more of a harsher shampoo but works better even when used EOD.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

@TubZy EOD? Also does the Selson Blue you use contain menthol?

I started with that the menthol version but after a while it was drying out my skin so I switched to the shampoo+ conditioner one that doesn't contain menthol.

Selsun will improve hair quality and stop shedding but not much in terms of regrowth that where sebamed along with the added ingredients come into play.

LukeL

Let me edit my previous statement - I noticed significantly less, to no shedding for 2 weeks while on the Seba Med shampoo (plus niacinamide, caffeine, taurine, aspirin, and MB) but for the last 3 days I haven't been eating clean at all and when I took a shower today I noticed I was shedding... I want to say its because I was eating a lot of bread/starch/pufa but who knows - I wanted to make sure I wasn't misleading anyone into thinking that shampoo combo was a 'cure all' - looks like I need to be diligent on all fronts to keep the shedding to a minimum

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Let me edit my previous statement - I noticed significantly less, to no shedding for 2 weeks while on the Seba Med shampoo (plus niacinamide, caffeine, taurine, aspirin, and MB) but for the last 3 days I haven't been eating clean at all and when I took a shower today I noticed I was shedding... I want to say its because I was eating a lot of bread/starch/pufa but who knows - I wanted to make sure I wasn't misleading anyone into thinking that shampoo combo was a 'cure all' - looks like I need to be diligent on all fronts to keep the shedding to a minimum

If your shedding and itch is aggressive like mine is try selsun blue. Let us know how it works for you whether good or bad just make sure you leave it on long enough (10 min/ 10 min). You should notice the scalp benefit after the first use and shedding should be noticeably stopped by the first week.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Well I only get the odor if I apply the pansterone to my scrotum...and I'm assuming you don't have one of those so I wouldn't worry about it. If I apply anywhere else there is no smell.

I figured it out. It was the 5a-DHP plus preg/dhea combo. I dropped my 5a-DHP from 15mg to 5mg over the past few days and the smell dramatically reduced. It is very very faint today, but no where near as strong it was a few days to a week ago. I'm not sure what the exact cause was but maybe some downstream hormone that 5a-DHP and preg/DHEA were converting too? Maybe androsterone? Either way, I miss it and have was not able to confirm with any girls though, still too nervous ha.

sladerunner69

Bag breathing has been helping me combat any brain fog I still experience. I also feel kind of an androvenic boost after really going to town and brownbagging HARD for 2 or 3 minutes. I really mean hard though, just go ham and keep huffing until you feel seriously out of breath. The effect lasts a nice lil bit too.

grenade

Hey @TubZy, I just wanted to ask you what your results were with 11-keto DHT vs. androsterone vs. 5-alpha DHP in your lab studies.

I'm looking to perform research using one or any of these compounds, with the purpose of not only improving the hormonal profile (higher androgens and progesterone, lower estrogen/prolactin/cortisol/etc.) of my test subjects, but possibly improving the subjects' joints and hair.

If you want to simply quote what you've posted previously, go ahead - I skimmed through the thread but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Or if you want to PM your results in detail, that's cool too.

(Also, I noticed we're from the same area!)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals