How to down regulate androgen receptors? (PFS)

EustaceBagge

Injectable DHT is practically impossible to find. DHT gel in DMSO at a high dose does gets absorbed systematically too though
Systemic absorption is ok, but I just don't believe it will reach extreme dosages like injections would. Its like with gels there is a feedback loop.

If you can find raws you can make the injectable solution yourself but this indeed is problematic.

Also, don't rely on stuff like masteron or proviron because while they may work (debatable) they are much weaker than dht. That was their intention, to replace dht in a more mild way.

OP
M

Mister

Systemic absorption is ok, but I just don't believe it will reach extreme dosages like injections would. Its like with gels there is a feedback loop.

If you can find raws you can make the injectable solution yourself but this indeed is problematic.

Also, don't rely on stuff like masteron or proviron because while they may work (debatable) they are much weaker than dht. That was their intention, to replace dht in a more mild way.
Isn't the half life of actual DHT real low? So you have to apply it multiple times per day?

Peatfan69

DHT in DMSO does work at the right dosage as you can literally feel the physical effects. You just need to dose it minimal twice per day as the skin acts as a reservoir. It may take longer or need a higher dose than injectable but it will still work.

@ChemHead cured himself with applying 2.5% gel in alcohol applying multiple times per day

Mestanolone is methylated DHT which is much stronger than proviron if one was to take it orally.

OP
M

Mister

DHT in DMSO does work at the right dosage as you can literally feel the physical effects. You just need to dose it minimal twice per day as the skin acts as a reservoir. It may take longer or need a higher dose than injectable but it will still work.

@ChemHead cured himself with applying 2.5% gel in alcohol applying multiple times per day

Mestanolone is methylated DHT which is much stronger than proviron if one was to take it orally.
Chemhead only had a temporary recovery though, he's trying again if I recall correctly.

Only problem with dht gel is half life.

Peatfan69

Chemhead only had a temporary recovery though, he's trying again if I recall correctly.

Only problem with dht gel is half life.

He recovered 4 years ago from PFS doing the DHT protocol -

I believe he took fin or RU again recently and then induced PFS crash again and now he is doing the same protocol now to fix it (which seems to be almost fixed completely again?)

As far as dose, all I can say is that when I fully recovered from PFS 4 years ago, I used about a gram/week for around 3 weeks. Unfortunately, I never tried using that much in the past 2-3 years, but it still had the effects I mentioned above... It just likely didn't push me into recovery because I didn't use it long enough to begin reversal of the epigenetic changes that lead to PFS in the first place. I used about a gram the last time, but only used it for maybe 8 or 9 days and then ran out. That, alone, was enough to improve digestion and sleep for a short period of time and, a couple weeks after stopping, it was also enough to induce a strong rebound effect on the HPTA and I had testicular pain/soreness and higher steroidogenesis, faster/thicker facial hair growth and oily skin.

I think the key to getting out of this state is to expose yourself to enough DHT or 5a-reduced androgen for long enough to induce epigenetic changes so that when you do stop using it and when you do experience a rebound in steroidogenesis, it becomes self-sustaining rather than reverting back to the previous state where estrogenic and prolactinogenic activity dominate androgenic and dopaminergic activity, respectively. You're just using DHT like training wheels to get your body to reestablish/restore signaling and feedback mechanisms which are responsible for sustaining 5AR expression and dopaminergic signaling for regulation of estrogenic activity, as well as regulation of prolactinogenic activity.

If I had simply taken DHT for much longer at least one of the few times I've used it in the past couple years, it's very probable that I wouldn't still be in this state. So, try a 4 week cycle and then see what happens. You should get the HPTA rebound 2-3 weeks after stopping, you should experience testicular discomfort and even increase in testicular volume, and things should continue improving and maintaining thereafter. If you feel like you're slipping back into the state you were in previously, get back on it and try again until it sticks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals