Post Finasteride

sladerunner69

Thanks for the advice bro!

Btw, I suffered with this bs for like 6 years,only started getting better with heavy weight lifting for over 2 years and that was at best 70% recovery.

I finally got rid of my anxiety,major social anxiety I never had before.
ED almost recovered-went from like 10% to 80% thanks to the stuff u guys recommended.

My prog went from .2 to .8 shooting for over 1
My dhea-s went from 170 to 350 trying to get to 500

I will heed your warning and start with a lower dosage on anavar.
One last question,you mentioned trying pure dht,what product is that?

what are you on besides 100mg preg? do you take androsterone daily? caffiene? k2? aspirin? 5adhp?

sladerunner69

Thanks man. What doses are you doing for the t3 and how often?

I have unipharma T4 and T3 that I started about a week or so ago. Unfortunately, I ordered that brand before seeing a lot of the threads on here saying it is underdosed, which it definitely is as I used cynomel prior and can tell the difference.

I purchased the grossman brand of both t3 and t4 which I will be switching to when it gets here later this week, but I'm doing one dose at the moment after breakfast which is 40mcg T4 and 12mcg of T3. Everything has improved dramatically especially my metabolism, it is fully functional again and it doesn't feel like it in an artificial way like caffeine and niacinamide did. I can really tell is because I can eat and also crave pasta, cookies and all the bad stuff again because my body can handle it now, I have some minor improvements in mental function, but again I haven't been on it for more than a week yet so not fully saturated plus my underdosed brand i'm using....

Hmm are you still going to stay on some caffiene and niacinimide because they are both good at increasing 5ar expression?

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Hmm are you still going to stay on some caffiene and niacinimide because they are both good at increasing 5ar expression?

Not at the moment, when I got my thyroid stuff, I dropped everything else for now. It probably would have been too stressful on me adding in the caffeine with the thyroid when my body isn't adjusted fully yet to the thyroid.

BigMike01

what are you on besides 100mg preg? do you take androsterone daily? caffiene? k2? aspirin? 5adhp?
So basically I started the peat diet like 6months ago.
I added 1g aspirin 3 times daily in month 2
Reduced aspirin 1 gram a day in month 3 added 2 grams of niacaminide a day

5dhp-5 drops in the morning in month 3
Adosterone 2 drops at night before bed
Pre workout 5 days a week:
500mg b1
325mg aspirin
300mg caffeine,
5 grams creatine
6 grams of beta alanine
500 mg niacaminide

Month 5 removed niacaminide except for workout
Removed 5dhp
Added 150mg Pregnenolone and 5mg of dhea
Reduced androsterone to 1 drop
Get my vitamin d thru tanning beds
Went from 20 to 53
And take b12 for over a year I was below range,now I'm in upper range and was told to stop by my doctor.
Btw I only take the preg 5 days a week.
I also take 3grams of glycine with protein meals.
I also use gelatin/collagen protein before after and during workout like 45grams and I add bcca' s to put in the main aminosI am missing for building muscle.

Also don't eat any red meat to get my iron saturation below 25%

One problem I am having is that my triglycerides shot up to 430, double normal range.
My doc thinks it's due to binge drinking and to much coconut oil

sladerunner69

So basically I started the peat diet like 6months ago.
I added 1g aspirin 3 times daily in month 2
Reduced aspirin 1 gram a day in month 3 added 2 grams of niacaminide a day

5dhp-5 drops in the morning in month 3
Adosterone 2 drops at night before bed
Pre workout 5 days a week:
500mg b1
325mg aspirin
300mg caffeine,
5 grams creatine
6 grams of beta alanine
500 mg niacaminide

Month 5 removed niacaminide except for workout
Removed 5dhp
Added 150mg Pregnenolone and 5mg of dhea
Reduced androsterone to 1 drop
Get my vitamin d thru tanning beds
Went from 20 to 53
And take b12 for over a year I was below range,now I'm in upper range and was told to stop by my doctor.
Btw I only take the preg 5 days a week.
I also take 3grams of glycine with protein meals.
I also use gelatin/collagen protein before after and during workout like 45grams and I add bcca' s to put in the main aminosI am missing for building muscle.

Also don't eat any red meat to get my iron saturation below 25%

One problem I am having is that my triglycerides shot up to 430, double normal range.
My doc thinks it's due to binge drinking and to much coconut oil

Do you think you prefer the 150mg/preg+5mg/dhea more than the 5adhp?
Did the 2g niacinmide daily make you tired or give you a headache?
Are the tanning beds red or blue? I wouldnt use blue beds those damage the cells and icnrease serotonin.
Why did you lower the androsterone to 1 drop? Was it lowering your libido too much?
What kind of effect do you get from beta alinine?
Does the creatine make you irritable?

BigMike01

So I prefer the preg over 5dhp because it helps me more with libido,which do u prefer and how much do u take?

The niacinimide did make me tired for like the first week,then I had more energy after that.

As far as tanning beds I use the blue ones,thanks for the tip I'm gonna see if they have red tonight.
So adostorone initially increased libido then it dropped like a rock and I had pain in all my joints

Creatine does make me more irritable but I wanna raise dht so I use it.

The beta alinine has doubled my endurance,I can work out way longer now without crashing,btw if u take too much u get this weird feeling throughout your body like needles pricking you.

U know what I was thinking what If I used the anavar and ate soy protein and tofu all day to keep my estrogen up,I wonder if that would work?

I tried progesterone as well, and it has some good effects but mostly bad. It lowers my weiner sensitivity and libido, so I try ti counter act ti with dhea/androsterone but then my stress hormones inevitably become too low. It also makes me sleepy and careless. I am much better off using 5adhp, dht, preg, coffee, but taking pure progesterone is too strong and does not accomadate for the lowerred 5ar.

I feel like it's good, but something else is making it not affect me well.. I think because it drops testosterone that's probably why in our all ready bad state.

I notice the carrot salad drops my pulse hard... I th8nk it's the vit A and the liver camt handle it atm, have u noticed the same? I think it speaks volumes about the problem.

The internal oily vitamins also give a very negative effect.

I bought one od those pulse trackers u wear on your wrist all day, it really has been eye opening, it is really subtle the pulse changes if u check it yourself

sladerunner69

I feel like it's good, but something else is making it not affect me well.. I think because it drops testosterone that's probably why in our all ready bad state.

I notice the carrot salad drops my pulse hard... I th8nk it's the vit A and the liver camt handle it atm, have u noticed the same? I think it speaks volumes about the problem.

The internal oily vitamins also give a very negative effect.

I bought one od those pulse trackers u wear on your wrist all day, it really has been eye opening, it is really subtle the pulse changes if u check it yourself

No I haven't noticed carrot salad dropping my pulse at all, if anything the opposite. I think that is a sign your liver could be in a pretty bad state. Have you tried caffiene, high dose k2 and coconut oil? I mean do you use those things on a regular basis because they are the best things I know of for liver health.

No I haven't noticed carrot salad dropping my pulse at all, if anything the opposite. I think that is a sign your liver could be in a pretty bad state. Have you tried caffiene, high dose k2 and coconut oil? I mean do you use those things on a regular basis because they are the best things I know of for liver health.

Yeah absolutely, but still dealing with bad hair loss along wth thr constipation aspect so clearly not there yet. I think I'm getting closer tho.

What is your problem now then?

sladerunner69

Yeah absolutely, but still dealing with bad hair loss along wth thr constipation aspect so clearly not there yet. I think I'm getting closer tho.

What is your problem now then?

My hairloss has largely subsided but I still seem to be losing it slowly. I havent been showering with my taurine/caffiene infused shampoo at all though because Ive been crunched for time. When I use it my hair looks thick and feels strong though. So i could likely completely stop my hairloss if I really gave it the gas.

My pfs problems are still mental fatigue and difficulty concenteating although they have gotten much better. I still get aome depression and anxiety and physically I am not quite as androgenic as I was previously. I beliebe @bloom is correct though about his theory that testosterone antagonizes 5ar in the brain. For instance when I take dhea I feel physically strong and energetic but then after a couple hours I become irritable and tired. When I take androsterone I feel less anxious and strong but by the end of the day I am depressed and cant get a decent hard-on down there. However when I use caffiene, niacinimide, 5adhp, a little pregnelone, a little progesterone, or gelatin all of those things make me feel happier, better and just make everything far more enjoyable. I was actually having aerious difficulty studying and reading in school when I was going for the dht boost on so much dhea, andro etc because I was so irritable and couldnt really relax. Before finals I dropped that stuff and just took 5adhp and some vitamins and I studies hard and did well on my tests.

I am still not sure if im going to drop dhea and andro entirely or juat use them soarsely because they give me great physical benefits but not sure if the irritability is worth it. Anyway im almost back to feeling normal so thats really great.

Kyle Bigman

PFS crew checking in. I also get the exact same thing from preg. It makes me unbelievably depressed actually and I feel next to no emotion from it. I thought op's cholesterol was pretty good at 214, pretty interesting though.

My thought on PFS now is it is some kind of fungal overload type thing that is blocking the metabolism. The first time I took an anti fungal, flucanazole, I noticed an immediate spike in my hunger right away. I also felt my emotions and feelings come back. I also noticed very interestingly my hunger came back STRONG. However, I am now on my 3rd round of it and it is not as effective as it initially was, albiet a lot of fungus did clear from my body, I still do have some fungal spots near my genitals that have not left yet though which keeps me hopeful that it is a fungal issue that is not yet resolved.. that's what I'm doing at least for now.

It seems to me the most important part of PFS is fixing the digestion.. whenever I've had times where I had a perfect bowel movement or I emptied my bowels, I really felt way better and sometimes had the libido spikes, however, if I have any trouble going to the restroom, I will get the PFS feelings back.

It is really some kind of digestive problem, I don't know the root cause though. I have been peating for over a year trying to fix the problem so have a lot of trial and error on a lot of stuff, I'd say digestion is most important for when I've found myself feeling more normal, but really I don't know at this point.

I really wonder sometimes what the consequences of are increasing your Testosterone from taking a 5ar inhibitor... I really think it somehow left us in an energy deficit because you are creating too much testosterone, requiring more energy, if you have hair loss, you are probably in an energy scarce state to begin with, then you go and take a bunch of testosterone boosting pills which finasteride basically is at the end of the day, really what is going to happen to you...
also fluconazole is an anti-androgen, and a lot of people with PFS experience benefits from anti-androgens, including taking finasteride actually.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals