PFS - Down-regulating Androgen Receptors with DHT

You are to simple obviously. What the heck do you think Finasteride does to the body? There is no debate that it disrupts the gene expression 5 ar enzymes throughout the body. This is not a thought of mine HeadintheClouds, This is what was learnt through the work of science. I don't really care what you think actually , but some find it interesting and can further educate and look down different avenues because of Dr. Newmans work.

Er, obviously there is a debate or the drug would have been yanked by regulatory agencies by now. In any case, 5AR function in the liver is by far the easiest thing to test (because, again, it is the primary driver of serum DHT), and the common finding is that it's fine after quitting.

Obviously if someone's serum DHT is low then they know what to do, but for most of us it's more complicated than that.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
You are to simple obviously. What the heck do you think Finasteride does to the body? There is no debate that it disrupts the gene expression 5 ar enzymes throughout the body. This is not a thought of mine HeadintheClouds, This is what was learnt through the work of science. I don't really care what you think actually , but some find it interesting and can further educate and look down different avenues because of Dr. Newmans work.
Tall,
Thanks for your great comments.
Very helpful.
As for the last comment in this thread by someone else, dangerous, destructive drugs are routinely - not - yanked by the FDA. SSRIs, just to name one type. Look at the comments by haidut about finasteride and SSRIs and statins, etc...

Alpha

There's no evidence that PFS alters the genotype of 5-AR. Rather it probably does it though a combination of chronically high progesterone and cortisol phenotypes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals