Why Did I Take This Pill Of Finasteride ?

OP
K

Kiwiii

Feeling a little calmer, a bit sedated. But mood is still low

nasibi

You should try a higher dose like 20-30 mg. See if that has any better effects. And may be next time take it around 1.5 hours after taking Etifoxine. See how you react.

OP
K

Kiwiii

(I'm loosing hope, in 2 weeks i will be 6 months off, and still in an horrible emotionnal state)

JoeKool

Can you get Super R-Andro from IronMagLabs ?? That's the first step over the enanthate... 600mgs a day to start... up to 900mgs if it's beginning to help...

In fact, your numbers indicate better than the 250Mg per month shot your endo prescribed so that will actually make you feel worse...

At high doses of 5a-DHP, I felt a clenching feeling in my genitals... let us know if you feel that...

And don't lose hope, this works itself out... you're on the right track now that you're here...

OP
K

Kiwiii

Yes but its hard. I am on
Sick leave since 4 months.

5adhp give me a good warm feeling in my genitals

OP
K

Kiwiii

I cannot have super r andro in France

My current régimen is

Nicotinamide 500
5a-dhp 5mg
Andriol 160 mg
Effexor 75 mg

Today is a toughts day, crying spells all day long. When I'm alone without my wife i feel like a 6 years old little boy.

nasibi

I cannot have super r andro in France

My current régimen is

Nicotinamide 500
5a-dhp 5mg
Andriol 160 mg
Effexor 75 mg

Today is a toughts day, crying spells all day long. When I'm alone without my wife i feel like a 6 years old little boy.

Dude your being too emotional is most likely because your Estradiol has shot up from the testosterone gel that you have started. Find some aromatase inhibitor like Examestane or Arimidex before you get gynecomastia.

Last edited:

nasibi

I dont think so. It is oral testosterone.

Testosterone does spike your E2 levels regardless of which method oral, injection or topical. If you are all of a sudden feeling super emotional and you just happened to start taking exogenous testosterone somewhere around the same time, then most likely your e2 is spiking. Check your nipples if they are puffy or bigger than usual. Also check your face in the mirror if it is a bit red/pinkish in color and a bit bloated. If yes, then your e2 is high.

Ofcourse the best way to know would be a blood test. But then again, once you get gyno you are screwed.

JoeKool

ok this is going to get long winded... please read thru this

@nasibi was right, but he simply said the wrong carrier... he said gel, but you're taking an oral pill... i think his jaw will hit the floor as mine did when i learned of Andriol... here's two important sentences regarding that steroid:

Estrogenic side effects are the first in particular to usually affect the user. Testosterone undergoes a moderate rate of aromatization (conversion) into Estrogen in the body via interaction with the aromatase enzyme. This means that blood plasma levels of Estrogen can and do build up with the use of Andriol, and Estrogenic side effects can result

Andriol is designed to exhibit a peak Testosterone level in the body only a few hours after ingestion, and after repeated dosing over the first couple of weeks, steady and stable peak blood plasma concentrations should be maintained for 24 hours after each administration

This means the ramp up is tough with this pill but it'll balance out after a couple weeks of repeated dosing... I always try to dose anything i take around the same time per day, each day...

you might not see the estrogenic side affects at first, but the emotional stance shows it's much more likely the case with you right now... if you have true PFS, supplements have a different affect on you than might on others...

I believe someone gave you advice on how to get Super R Andro, which will help signal DHT & 5ar which is your first step to combat this issue... it'll also help against estrogen... why did you get only 5a-DHP and not Androsterone too ??

I don't think your endo is correct in giving you TRT... that could lead to dependency on that...

OP
K

Kiwiii

So Andriol does nothing at the 160mg/ day dosage. Doctor suggested to try androgel 5g/day. Should i try it ? How long can i try it without being too suppressive ?

nasibi

So Andriol does nothing at the 160mg/ day dosage. Doctor suggested to try androgel 5g/day. Should i try it ? How long can i try it without being too suppressive ?

Exogenous test will always shutdown you hpta, regardless of the method of adminstration. If you are gonna do Trt, do it with injections. Topically and orally have issues with absorption and stuff. If you want to prevent your testicular atrophy, use hcg all along, again regardless of what route of adminstration you use for testosterone.

Estrogen levels also play a huge role in how you feel and libido/erectile function. An Ai like aromasin or arimidex can be helpful, particularly when using Hcg.

OP
K

Kiwiii

6 months today that i took this ******* pill. 6 months that it kills my life.

nasibi

6 months today that i took this ******* pill. 6 months that it kills my life.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that people do recover from this syndrome that you are suffering from called Post Finasteride Syndrom (PFS). The bad news that it takes a long time anywhere from two to seven years. Your genetics will decide how long will it take in your particular case.

OP
K

Kiwiii

If i could just remove the emotionnal suffering it would be ok

nasibi

There are things that have helped other pfs sufferers. Things like Licorice root extract, St. john's Wort (3% hyperforin) come to mind. Google it. You may also find alot of help from fellow pfs sufferers who have been in your shoes like a user on this forum, i guess, by the name of Tubz or something. They are really knowledgable people and can definitely help you.

Back
Top Bottom