Why Did I Take This Pill Of Finasteride ?

Sheik

Dude you took 1 pill.

Take some zinc supplements and hit the gym.
Don't assume that just because it was one pill it can't have lasting effects. I was in the same boat as him a couple of years ago.

Sheik

How did you overcome this @Sheik ?
Minimizing stress. In my case eating a lot more (thanks to cyproheptadine). Do you know how many calories you get on average? What's your BMI?

General anti-stress stuff. Red light. Nofap (or keeping it to a minimum) seemed to help, I'd definitely recommend trying it and seeing what effects you get.

The symptoms came in waves, exactly as others described. I would think I was recovering, and a few days later I'd be having bad symptoms again. Time was a big factor in recovery, but by all means try whatever you can to get better. People have suggested trying DHEA, DHT, androsterone, 5a-DHP, pregnenolone... Progesterone exacerbated my symptoms, as others also described.

OP
K

Kiwiii

My endo just prescribed me trt : 250 mg of enanthate once per month.

I dont know if i should do this.

nasibi

My endo just prescribed me trt : 250 mg of enanthate once per month.

I dont know if i should do this.

I already told you, before starting trt try a short ester of testosterone like propinate or better testosterone suspension. If you didn't respond well, it would be out of your system quickly.

nasibi

We only have enanthate here

I would say try the trt. Your htpa is already shut down so you have nothing to lose. But if you do it, please go with more frequent injections like every 3-4 days in smaller doses. Like 50-100 mg every 3 or 4 days. Your levels would remain stable this way.

OP
K

Kiwiii

Can i test a single dose of 250 mg enanthate ?

Is there no way to restart my HTPA ?

nasibi

There are ways to restart you hpta. Restart protocols work for alot of people, but some people don't respond well. If you wanna go for the restart protocol, here is one of the very effective ones:

2500 IUs of HCG every other day for a total of 8 injections
You can use an ai like aromasin 12.5 mg/day or 25 mg on the days of injection
After completing the HCG protocol, start with nolvadex and Clomid. Run the following protocol for a total of 4 weeks.

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

That means nolva 40 mg/day 1st and 2nd week, then 20 mg/day for the last two weeks.

Similarly Clomid 50 mg/day all four weeks.

nasibi

If you try a single injection of test enanthate, it would take 2-5 weeks to leave your system, that is why i wanted you to do test prop or suspension, because they leave system pretty quickly.

nasibi

Is it a problem ? Perhaps trying with 100 mg then ?

No it is not a problem. Just do it. The only difference with prop or suspension, is that it will leave your system quicker. That means if you go with the enanthate and you don't like it and then you decide to do a restart protocol, you would have to wait 2-3 weeks. Other than that it's all good. Go for it. I would do 250 mg if i was to try 1 injection. With 100 mg of enanthate, you may not feel the effects. With 250 mg, you will.

OP
K

Kiwiii

There are ways to restart you hpta. Restart protocols work for alot of people, but some people don't respond well. If you wanna go for the restart protocol, here is one of the very effective ones:

2500 IUs of HCG every other day for a total of 8 injections
You can use an ai like aromasin 12.5 mg/day or 25 mg on the days of injection
After completing the HCG protocol, start with nolvadex and Clomid. Run the following protocol for a total of 4 weeks.

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

That means nolva 40 mg/day 1st and 2nd week, then 20 mg/day for the last two weeks.

Similarly Clomid 50 mg/day all four weeks.

I'm in Europe and dont know where to find those products !

nasibi

I'm in Europe and dont know where to find those products !

They are all perscription meds. You can ask your endo to prescribe them for you. Tell him you wanna restart your own testosterone production.

They are available on the blackmarket as well. But I don't want to promote that here.

OP
K

Kiwiii

Yes but my endo don't want he says it is more dangerous than TRT.

OP
K

Kiwiii

No reason for hypopituitarism ... He doesn't know and he think it is old, since my PSA are extremely low. I'm still on SNRI, i cannot fuction without.

OP
K

Kiwiii

Just made some research, seems that nolvadex is safer and prefered to clomid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom