Finasteride: any tips or wisdom you can share?

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I just started working with a client that has used finasteride in the past. While he doesn't have much of any health complaints and we'll just be checking levels and optimizing things, I'm trying to preempt what this stuff could have thrown a wrench in, so to speak.

Along with the blood work we'll being doing the DUTCH test and organic acids test - are there any more obscure markers you would recommend that could be useful?

If any supplements or modalities worked really well for you, I'd love to hear more about it enhance my understanding of it as I dig into older threads on finasteride.

Santosh

I just started working with a client that has used finasteride in the past. While he doesn't have much of any health complaints and we'll just be checking levels and optimizing things, I'm trying to preempt what this stuff could have thrown a wrench in, so to speak.

Along with the blood work we'll being doing the DUTCH test and organic acids test - are there any more obscure markers you would recommend that could be useful?

If any supplements or modalities worked really well for you, I'd love to hear more about it enhance my understanding of it as I dig into older threads on finasteride.

There is a 150+ page thread on the topic on this very forum, and dedicated subReddits.

Mauritio

Obviously check his DHT and allopregnanolone. They are probably be in the bottom range, at least if finasteride works as advertised.
I think it works because its an endotoxin antagonist amongst other things.

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Obviously check his DHT and allopregnanolone. They are probably be in the bottom range, at least if finasteride works as advertised.
I think it works because its an endotoxin antagonist amongst other things.
Thank you, hadn't thought of testing allo.. Will add it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals