Still Hypersexual Help Me Cure This

GorillaHead

So for as long as I can remember I’ve been super super hypersexual. I don’t actually engage in sexual activity with others often but i masturbate way too much.

About 6 months ago I was tired of losing hair hopped on finasteride and my hyper sexuality started to get much better.

Back Acne is gone. Scalp acne gone. Hair staying. But the thing is I am still slightly hyper sexual.

I want to nip this in the but. I masturbate daily sometimes twice a day. I want to have less than that.

Any ideas guys? Age 26 almost 27

This is my estradiol value on finasteride and now:

Your Value <30 pg/mL
Standard Range 0 - 47 pg/mL

lampofred

Probably excess nitric oxide and low CO2, which is also related to excess estrogen/adrenal androgens and low progesterone.

Have you ever tried methylene blue? I don't know if it would raise progesterone/CO2, but it will lower nitric oxide.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Probably excess nitric oxide and low CO2, which is also related to excess estrogen/adrenal androgens and low progesterone. Have you ever tried methylene blue?
Yes I have. It’s amazing. But idk if it’s safe to use everyday

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

How is your bowel movements?

They are absolutely excellent. Not sure if this is relevant but I got diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis 2 years ago. After thousands of dollars in random supps and herbs and thousands of hour of research. I solved my problem with megadosing niacin. Been symptom free for 8 months. I megadose maybe once every 2-3 weeks.

I now have bowel movement better than ever. Better than pre Ulcerative colitis I take no pharmaceutical meds for it

Cirion

Yeah sounds like excess estrogen/tryptophan/serotonin/prolactin (all that fun stuff). I used to be like you as well in my twenties before I made the health journey. Serotonin really does give a huge boost to libido. The weird thing is, it's not even a real libido. It's a false libido, it's actually more of a "Compulsion" than a real healthy libido.

What's your waking temperature and pulse both before and after breakfast?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Yeah sounds like excess estrogen/tryptophan/serotonin/prolactin (all that fun stuff). I used to be like you as well in my twenties before I made the health journey. Serotonin really does give a huge boost to libido. The weird thing is, it's not even a real libido. It's a false libido, it's actually more of a "Compulsion" than a real healthy libido.

What's your waking temperature and pulse both before and after breakfast?

Hollyshit that’s a perfect way to describe it! Yes like a compulsion! What you take or do to solve this??

I haven’t taken temps. Do I Just grab a thermometer and measure at those time?

To add I sometimes get sweaty hands easily when video gaming. And I overly sweat. Wearing a dress shirt and going out is tough armpit stains. That’s about it in terms of all my issue

Cirion

Hollyshit that’s a perfect way to describe it! Yes like a compulsion! What you take or do to solve this??

I haven’t taken temps. Do I Just grab a thermometer and measure at those time?

To add I sometimes get sweaty hands easily when video gaming. And I overly sweat. Wearing a dress shirt and going out is tough armpit stains. That’s about it in terms of all my issue

Compulsion arises from too much stress. Stress can take many forms - relationships, not enough sleep, not enough food, too much food, eating the wrong kinds of food, not getting enough sunlight. Just to name a few. The compulsion gets strong when you are particularly unhealthy, I know this is true for me.

Getting sweaty really easily means your body is readily dumping heat. This is common with someone with metabolism problems. "Getting hot" actually frequently means you are actually, in reality, cold, and you're in the process of dumping heat. I have noticed that as I have gotten healthier, I can tolerate hot weather more, because I don't dump the heat (sweat) as readily anymore.

Yeah I just use a digital oral thermometer personally.

Solving it involves applying many of the strategies you will learn about here like eating sufficient calories -- many people under-eat, even without realizing it -- eating enough carbs especially quality sugars from fruit, quality proteins, ensuring you get enough electrolytes (salt,magnesium,calcium...) getting enough sleep, avoiding poor foods like PUFA-laden fast foods, avoiding excess tryptophan, to name a few.

camagunn

Are you getting enough vitamin A?Acne = vitamin A insufficiency for me. A retinol insufficiency causing estrogen dominance? I believe estrogen causes hypersexuality...

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

What is optimal estradiol levels. I posted my levels in the original post.

Well my acne is gone since I got on Finasteride. Finasteride has helped a lot but not entirely

Jing

Have you tried androsterone? That has quite a lot of reports of lowering libido. How much are you masterbating? If you can go about a week without masterbating just stay focused on something else it might calm down as it sounds more like an addiction than real libido, gotta just go cold turkey.

lampofred

Getting sweaty really easily means your body is readily dumping heat. This is common with someone with metabolism problems. "Getting hot" actually frequently means you are actually, in reality, cold, and you're in the process of dumping heat. I have noticed that as I have gotten healthier, I can tolerate hot weather more, because I don't dump the heat (sweat) as readily anymore.

This happens to me a lot, and I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it. My body temperature isn't even high, but I overheat extremely easily. Dr. Peat has written that it's related to excess FFA in the blood. Do you know specifically what helps you tolerate heat better?

redsun

So for as long as I can remember I’ve been super super hypersexual. I don’t actually engage in sexual activity with others often but i masturbate way too much.

About 6 months ago I was tired of losing hair hopped on finasteride and my hyper sexuality started to get much better.

Back Acne is gone. Scalp acne gone. Hair staying. But the thing is I am still slightly hyper sexual.

I want to nip this in the but. I masturbate daily sometimes twice a day. I want to have less than that.

Any ideas guys? Age 26 almost 27

This is my estradiol value on finasteride and now:

Your Value <30 pg/mL
Standard Range 0 - 47 pg/mL

You ejaculate twice a day and you think thats hypersexual...? You want to nip it in the butt. You want to nip your sex drive to nothing? Its normal for men even still at your age to be able to ejaculate many times a day. Having strong urges is normal, you arent hypersexual you just seem to have a obvious dislike of your own urges. If it really bothers you, take a ton of progesterone and become sexless male in no time. Progesterone is healthy after all :) oh except if you are a sexually functioning male, it will drop those "pesky" primal urges in no time;);););)

Cirion

This happens to me a lot, and I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it. My body temperature isn't even high, but I overheat extremely easily. Dr. Peat has written that it's related to excess FFA in the blood. Do you know specifically what helps you tolerate heat better?

No specific strategy other than follow all the metabolism boosting techniques that are frequently discussed around here. Increase basal temperature throughout the day, and ensure waking temperatures are at or close to 98.6F. I'm doing some extensive data mining here in this thread if you're curious though. I am putting my engineering skills to good use =P. I hold a unique opinion in the health world, as most people like Broda Barnes think that 97.8-98.2F is a sufficient waking temperatures. I strongly disagree though. I feel like S*** when my temps are in this range, which is proof enough for me that these guidelines are trash. I almost always feel excellent when my waking temp is 98.4+ in particular.

Determining Effect Of Diet On Metabolism And Weight Loss/Gain Through Data Collection

I'd agree that it's probably due to excess FFA. Maybe you aren't eating enough calories and/or carbs? Running out of fuel will cause FFA to get released en-masse. This is one of many reasons why caloric restriction always fails in the long-term. More and more FFA's get released, temperatures and metabolism drop further and further until you maintain weight even on low caloric intakes. I've already proven this to myself without a shadow of a doubt. I have data in my mine of data that shows days I've gained weight on 3000 calories, meanwhile now I am losing at 4000.

I just recently made this new plot which shows there is a narrow band of calories which results in waking temps of 98.6F. Less, or more calories will cause a dip. For me, it's roughly 4000 cal. Many points, as you note, are under the line, at 4000 cal, and that's because those days I made poor food choices like pufa, tryptophan, not enough carb, too much fat etc etc.

upload_2019-5-24_11-49-25-png.13300

I haven't yet consistently gotten 98.4+F every day, but I'm very very close to getting it, from my data mining. Today, in fact, I woke up at 98.6F :cool::D

Last edited:

Peater

Can you elaborate please? I have same problem as OP, cold sweats, hot sweats, nothing (Supplement or diet) has ever helped. I am only 'dry' in the morning and before bed.

Coffee exacerbates it, but eliminating coffee does not resolve it.

paymanz

No specific strategy other than follow all the metabolism boosting techniques that are frequently discussed around here. Increase basal temperature throughout the day, and ensure waking temperatures are at or close to 98.6F. I'm doing some extensive data mining here in this thread if you're curious though. I am putting my engineering skills to good use =P. I hold a unique opinion in the health world, as most people like Broda Barnes think that 97.8-98.2F is a sufficient waking temperatures. I strongly disagree though. I feel like S*** when my temps are in this range, which is proof enough for me that these guidelines are trash. I almost always feel excellent when my waking temp is 98.4+ in particular.

Determining Effect Of Diet On Metabolism And Weight Loss/Gain Through Data Collection

I'd agree that it's probably due to excess FFA. Maybe you aren't eating enough calories and/or carbs? Running out of fuel will cause FFA to get released en-masse. This is one of many reasons why caloric restriction always fails in the long-term. More and more FFA's get released, temperatures and metabolism drop further and further until you maintain weight even on low caloric intakes. I've already proven this to myself without a shadow of a doubt. I have data in my mine of data that shows days I've gained weight on 3000 calories, meanwhile now I am losing at 4000.

I just recently made this new plot which shows there is a narrow band of calories which results in waking temps of 98.6F. Less, or more calories will cause a dip. For me, it's roughly 4000 cal. Many points, as you note, are under the line, at 4000 cal, and that's because those days I made poor food choices like pufa, tryptophan, not enough carb, too much fat etc etc.

upload_2019-5-24_11-49-25-png.13300

I haven't yet consistently gotten 98.4+F every day, but I'm very very close to getting it, from my data mining. Today, in fact, I woke up at 98.6F :cool::D

Interesting too much cals dropped the temp.

Cirion

Interesting too much cals dropped the temp.

Yeah I found it interesting too.

I have to admit, I think I might have been wrong on one of my theories, which was the more you eat the more weight you lose (with the right foods, at least) since there are people like billy craig eating 6000+ and losing weight. I do still think you can lose weight on 6000+, but it requires going to extreme OCD measures and eating basically fruitairian diets, because if I eat too much protein, or too much starch, or too much fat... I gain weight, so that leaves only sugar. But on EXTREME sugar diets like that, I feel off, and a constant hunger that doesn't go away, so I no longer really think that kind of diet is really that realistic probably. I still get sugar for a bulk of my calories, but when sugar is 80-90% of your calories, that's probably too much lol.

What the data is showing though is there's definitely a sweet spot. You want enough calories to keep the body running at maximum capacity, but not anymore than that, or you overload the system. Keep the gas tank filled up, but don't overfill it kind of thing.

paymanz

Yeah I found it interesting too.

I have to admit, I think I might have been wrong on one of my theories, which was the more you eat the more weight you lose (with the right foods, at least) since there are people like billy craig eating 6000+ and losing weight. I do still think you can lose weight on 6000+, but it requires going to extreme OCD measures and eating basically fruitairian diets, because if I eat too much protein, or too much starch, or too much fat... I gain weight, so that leaves only sugar. But on EXTREME sugar diets like that, I feel off, and a constant hunger that doesn't go away, so I no longer really think that kind of diet is really that realistic probably. I still get sugar for a bulk of my calories, but when sugar is 80-90% of your calories, that's probably too much lol.

What the data is showing though is there's definitely a sweet spot. You want enough calories to keep the body running at maximum capacity, but not anymore than that, or you overload the system. Keep the gas tank filled up, but don't overfill it kind of thing.
Yes exactly,i made that mistake too,in the beginning knowing ray. Eating excess food is not good at all.

FredSonoma

Where did you get the idea to megadose niacin? I am somewhat curious to try that now. What symptoms did you have before that?