[Poll] Should I Add a Print Button to the Articles?

Should I Add a Print Button to the Articles?

• Total voters

Eth

Hello friends,

I would like to know what you all would think about this change I am considering making to the articles on my site. I am thinking about adding a "Print" button right next to the home button (see comparison below), which isn't some massive change but it could possibly be useful. Personally, I prefer printing out articles to read them, and this button might incentivize others to do the same, but this change may not be needed.

print_button.png

I would appreciate some thoughts on this change, or any suggestions on any further changes. Thanks!

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
The print button would make it easier and I would appreciate it.

Pedigree

Nice site. Ordering the newsletters by date for discernment of what is missing/needs to be read would be a useful improvement too :)

Last edited:
OP
Eth

Eth

Nice site. Ordering the newsletters by date for discernment of what is missing/needs to be read would be a useful improvement too :)
Gotcha, I'm in the process of uploading all the missing newsletters that I was missing from the 2017-2022 period, so I will make sure to order all the newsletters by date when that is finished. Thank you!!

sunny

Yes, Print button. I agree with newsletters in chronological order.

OP
Eth

Eth

Print button has been added to all articles on the site, thank you to everybody who voted and left comments! Just refresh the page on the desired article of it dosent show up the first time :)

akgrrrl

Print button has been added to all articles on the site, thank you to everybody who voted and left comments! Just refresh the page on the desired article of it dosent show up the first time :)
Stellar. Thankyou for this work Eth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals