I'm starting a website based on the metabolism and Dr. Ray Peat's ideas.

RyanHeeney

Hey everyone!

I've been a long-term visitor of the site and it has helped me immensely through the years. I think this place is invaluable and I would like to try and pay it forward by sharing my website I'm launching. Topics will include everything from metabolism, to nutrition, to red light, supplements, etc. I would love any thoughts, criticisms or critiques you might have to today's article or any in the future. Once again, I really appreciate everything this site has done for me, my family and friends and I don't know where I would be without it.

The link to my site is RyanHeeney.com

The link to my first post (today's article) is What is the Metabolic Lifestyle? — Ryan Heeney

Peatful

Im pretty skeptical and critical in general; and certainly overprotective of Peat’s work and legacy.

This was excellent.

Braced myself for your push towards finding health through supplements or other misunderstandings about Ray’s contributions to truth- and for what I understand- you stayed true to him and the others you have researched.

I will subscribe.

RyanHeeney

Im pretty skeptical and critical in general; and certainly overprotective of Peat’s work and legacy.

This was excellent.

Braced myself for your push towards finding health through supplements or other misunderstandings about Ray’s contributions to truth- and for what I understand- you stayed true to him and the others you have researched.

I will subscribe.
That means very much to me, thank you.

Jstar

Lots of good information ... but was looking for something more structured, with main points listed first then expanded upon later.

RyanHeeney

Lots of good information ... but was looking for something more structured, with main points listed first then expanded upon later.
Thanks for reading Jstar. Definitely something I'll consider in future articles.

area51puy

Skimmed through it and seems like a lot of great info, bookmarked it will read through later and recommend it to people so hopefully they understand the real cause of their health problems

Sofia2020

very nice, I would put the information about the errors in researches totally at the end of the article as it starts to look like conspiracies page.

RyanHeeney

Skimmed through it and seems like a lot of great info, bookmarked it will read through later and recommend it to people so hopefully they understand the real cause of their health problems
Thanks a alot! And yes, I agree.

CRAIGO

Hi Ryan, Your "Metabolic Lifestyle" article is very good and well-written. I've subscribed to read your next ones. I also think that personalizing your site with your smiling face is a good testament to how well you have learned to manage your personal biological energy. Thanks for starting this project and sharing it here.

RyanHeeney

Hi Ryan, Your "Metabolic Lifestyle" article is very good and well-written. I've subscribed to read your next ones. I also think that personalizing your site with your smiling face is a good testament to how well you have learned to manage your personal biological energy. Thanks for starting this project and sharing it here.
I will add my smiling face as well 🙂 haha, thanks Craigo, your kind words mean a lot, trust me. There will be other good ones to come.

Blaze

Hey everyone!

I've been a long-term visitor of the site and it has helped me immensely through the years. I think this place is invaluable and I would like to try and pay it forward by sharing my website I'm launching. Topics will include everything from metabolism, to nutrition, to red light, supplements, etc. I would love any thoughts, criticisms or critiques you might have to today's article or any in the future. Once again, I really appreciate everything this site has done for me, my family and friends and I don't know where I would be without it.

The link to my site is RyanHeeney.com

The link to my first post (today's article) is What is the Metabolic Lifestyle? — Ryan Heeney
Nice. Good job.

Blaze

Thank you Blaze 👍🏻
You're welcome. I am a rubber meets the road kind of guy so I will be looking forward to anything you write that illustrates what specifically helped you to repair issues.
I remember being impressed by Ray Peat stating that there are many simple things we can implement to improve our bio energetic health and that it is even independent of whether or not you understand the mountain of science behind each concept.

Good luck in your endeavor.