I'm starting a website based on the metabolism and Dr. Ray Peat's ideas.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

You're welcome. I am a rubber meets the road kind of guy so I will be looking forward to anything you write that illustrates what specifically helped you to repair issues.
I remember being impressed by Ray Peat stating that there are many simple things we can implement to improve our bio energetic health and that it is even independent of whether or not you understand the mountain of science behind each concept.

Good luck in your endeavor.
I can very much relate. Learning the science is great and everything but sometimes I’d like to know what might be a good breakfast to have. I’m pretty confident my posts will be a good mix of science and practical application. Thanks again.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

Skimmed through it and seems like a lot of great info, bookmarked it will read through later and recommend it to people so hopefully they understand the real cause of their health problems
Awesome! Thank you very much, I appreciate that!

Lollipop2

I shared your article in the Ray Peat group on MeWe. You have given a good basic explanation to help beginners to Ray Peat put the overall picture together.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Great article Ryan! Looking forward to the next ones. Thanks so much for doing this.

OP
RyanHeeney

RyanHeeney

I shared your article in the Ray Peat group on MeWe. You have given a good basic explanation to help beginners to Ray Peat put the overall picture together.
That’s so awesome! Thank you very much. I’m glad you liked it and hope others can get a lot out of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals