People Who Refuse The COVID-19 Vaccine May Be Banned Socially

boris

The funny thing is, the best way "The Elite" could protect themselves and fortunes is by making everyone else as successful and happy as can be.

I can't see how that wouldn't be their end. Making everyone successful and happy would mean people like Peat wouldn't be supressed, which would mean the downfall of all the systems that keep people stupid and unhealthy, which would result in raised intelligence of future generations, which would inevitably result in a system that is not based on capitalism(competition) but collaboration. What will their fortunes be worth if money became meaningless to everyone else?

I think what they mainly want is power over people.

tankasnowgod

Wouldn't you say this is what the Great Reset seeks to achieve? "You'll own nothing and be happy" sounds like a controlled way of giving people a false sense of success without having to actually give them anything beyond basic needs and meaningful ways to express themselves. Meanwhile the rulers can own and run everything without anyone caring.

Nope. "The Great Reset" is clearly promoting slavery. Nothing there is talking about building a person up. Even that idea isn't about making people happy. It's ORDERING people to be happy, or appear to be. It's about controlling them from the top down.

It's more what the promise of NESARA seeks to achieve. A world with freedom and abundance.

tankasnowgod

I can't see how that wouldn't be their end. Making everyone successful and happy would mean people like Peat wouldn't be supressed, which would mean the downfall of all the systems that keep people stupid and unhealthy, which would result in raised intelligence of future generations, which would inevitably result in a system that is not based on capitalism(competition) but collaboration. What will their fortunes be worth if money became meaningless to everyone else?

I think what they mainly want is power over people.

Well, in the current system, OF COURSE it would be their end! The so called "Elite" got to where they were through theft, blackmail, murder, and other demonic/Satanic actions. They do seek total control, that's the only real way they could even survive at this point. But that's more to do with their own crimes rather than any fortune that they amassed.

At this point, I don't even really know what people mean by "Captialism." I had always associated it with "Free Market," but it's very clear to me now that there hasn't been a "Free Market Economy" on the planet during my life, nothing even close, really. I would personally choose a free market economy, as I like the idea of choice and options. I have no problem with either "competition" or "collaboration," so long as both are voluntary. Most people are forced to "collaborate" with the government in the form of taxes and regulations and such. Although clearly, it doesn't have much benefit to one of the collaborators. Any sort of "Forced Collaboration" is awful, in my view.

tankasnowgod

Doesn't it make more sense to vaccinate a few hundred million educated people to maintain infrastructure and then release a super deadly variant of the covid virus?

No, because there is no such thing as a "super deadly variant" of any virus, really. The only real power a "Bioweapon" has is in the fear and myth of it. What mass population of free living people has a "Super Deadly Bioweapon" ever been successfully tested upon, minimum 1 Million people? Until someone can produce proof of that, I will be more concerned with death by Bigfoot.

boris

I would personally choose a free market economy, as I like the idea of choice and options. I have no problem with either "competition" or "collaboration," so long as both are voluntary. Most people are forced to "collaborate" with the government in the form of taxes and regulations and such. Although clearly, it doesn't have much benefit to one of the collaborators. Any sort of "Forced Collaboration" is awful, in my view.

Absolutely. An actual free market would be great.

What I meant is, if real progress wasn't deliberately halted, maybe in hundreds of years humanity as a whole would transcend the concept of money. I think if you boil it down, money is an artifical limit to our potential. Many useful things can't be done because they would cost too much or they wouldn't be profitable.

tankasnowgod

Absolutely. An actual free market would be great.

What I meant is, if real progress wasn't deliberately halted, maybe in hundreds of years humanity as a whole would transcend the concept of money. I think if you boil it down, money is an artifical limit to our potential. Many useful things can't be done because they would cost too much or they wouldn't be profitable.

I pretty much agree with this, too. I've been trying not get as caught up in labels, because it seems like we are thinking along the same lines. There's various ways that progress has been halted..... from entities sitting on or buying up patents, hidden technology, naked short selling, fiat money and fractional reserve banking, inflation, regulations, and other ways to stop or destroy entrepreneurs and successful companies.

In reading some of the Matrix interviews with Jon Rappoport, there was a quote from a guy at JPL along the lines of, if the US had real commitment to space exploration, unemployment would completely disappear within a decade or so, as it would very quickly be apparent that we live in an abundant universe, and many of the artificial limits people accept for themselves would fall away. The Bucky Fuller promise would be fulfilled, and we would be on our way towards a future that Star Trek seemed to be modeled after (not the current versions, of course).

For quite some time I've been feeling this impending sense of doom, the kind you'd expect people to have felt before the world wars.

Will quickly slip in here to say that about a week into the quarantine, upon learning that the baloney "virus" is a control scheme that surfaced in clear tandem with Luciferian occultism as (possibly) the biggest step towards the normalization of human sacrifice and what's happening to innocent children in these dark corners (the documentary, 'Out of Shadows' gives a base to this)...

I started having panic attacks, needing to meditate for 3x, 4x, 5x as long each day just to keep myself together. I couldn't get it out of my head that there was such darkness in the world, especially that it's hardly ever discussed.

I was quickly driven to a point that if there's a supreme evil, then there must be an alliance that fights against it. 99.9% of the population instinctively wants the best for children. Wherever that instinct comes from, surely that's where the contender resides which opposes all perceptible evil.

And since the stuff couldn't appear more Satanic in nature, it seemed pretty obvious that the Holy Bible would have something to offer about the situation... And of course it does. It makes a deliberate point to warn against occult practices and child sacrifices.

I write these few sentences just to express the gift of God in another aspect: Upon totally giving my life to Christ, all of that unprecedented fear, panic, anxiety - whatever - just got zapped out of existence. It was supernaturally eradicated from my own conscience, or at least so it seems to be.

Romans 12:19
“Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.”

D

Deleted member 5487

I don't know that there is any single entity behind it. The push for digitization/globalization/automation is coming mostly from the financial "elite" (with Big Tech as their tool for implementing all of this) as it fits perfectly with their model. The more automated and "numerified" the world is, the easier it is to model with their sophisticated equations and consequently turned into betting tokens. Once the process starts then all sorts of other entities with power probably monitor the situation and take opportunistic action to push their own agenda and/or make money. The drive towards ensuring full obedience, tracking, and consumption/spending control of the population is something that virtually every (psychopathic) person in a position of power wants. So, the further along the population lobotomization lane we go the more entities jump onboard trying to capitalize on it. But all in all, the biggest financial firms are probably spearheading this. All of the big banks were insolvent as early as August-September 2019 so it is not surprising they would push for another bailout under whatever guise the sheeple will accept.
The Crisis in Financial Markets Began Before COVID-19
Wall Street’s Crisis Began Four Months Before the First Reported Death from Coronavirus in China; Here’s the Proof

Very Thankful for @haidut is even smarter than I thought.

Here's a few of my threads.

March 13 2020 The Coronavirus Is A Scapegoat Bioweapon
March 20 2020 CoronaVirus 1) Bioweapon? 2) Scapegoat For Debt Bubble Popping? 3) Both?

Yes, anyone who really believed the offical narrative/death/infection numbers it blows my mind, but you just have to realize they're good nature "regular people", who can't even fathom how the world really works, or how psycopath operates.

Another Bank Bailout Under Cover of a Virus

Financial Oligarchy is using Big Tech+MIC a attempt to complete a banker dictatorship and bailout their system.

All big banks/institutions top 5 holdings are FAANMG STOCKS. BlackRock+Federal Reserve+Treasury pretty much combined and Treasury(Mnuchin-Goldman) got 450billion he can leverage 10x with the federal reserve that's 4.5 Trillion in cash they are using to keep the system afloat.

If they fail the system will collapse and billions will die. If they succeed we will be in a High Tech Gulag, and slowly killed/starved off/poverty/click/token farm.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If they fail the system will collapse and billions will die. If they succeed we will be in a High Tech Gulag, and slowly killed/starved off/poverty/click/token farm.

I don't know if the first part is true though. Why would billions die if the system collapses? Maybe a few million and only while the world re-organizes itself to start living productively again. Millions have already died around the world due to the COVID-19 restrictions. The coming vaccines will decimate even more. The resources are there to support up to 10 billion people. It's just that the resources are now controlled by a few big banks and they engineer "artificial scarcity" to keep driving profits. If those banks are gone, or at least broken apart, the resources do not also disappear.
So, the system collapsing may actually save lives, or at least kill a lot fewer than if this charade continues. Billions would die only if the system realizes things are doomed and tries to take everybody with itself on its way down - i.e. some sort of nuclear/bioweapon holocaust (war with China, Russia, Iran, etc).

Last edited:

Herbie

I hope that the purpose of the politicians always talking about the vaccine is just a way to keep the freaked out normies serotonin from going through the roof and giving them hope and that the vaccine never comes about because they realise that the covid 19 keeps mutating too fast and so its pointless and if they do bring something out, that they will threaten its compulsory but instead its like a strong recommendation because they did such a great job of putting fear into people and they are so obedient and we get to keep our freedom of movement.

Last edited:
Canadian government publishes bid request for “Programmable Hydraulic Guillotines” needed “in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19”

No waaaàayyy duuuude. No way! That's crazy.

Revelation 20:4
[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

HumanLife

Canadian government publishes bid request for “Programmable Hydraulic Guillotines” needed “in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19”
Canadian government publishes bid request for

Couldn't it be for these instead?:

programmable hydraulic guillotine - Google Search

Also, the message on top of the page seems to be a request to help out put on every requested listing by them (the same message is on top of the search section), not that they asked one for guillotines specifically for the help of COVID.

D

Deleted member 5487

I don't know if the first part is true though. Why would billions die if the system collapses? Maybe a few million and only while the world re-organizes itself to start living productively again. Millions have already died around the world due to the COVID-19 restrictions. The coming vaccines will decimate even more. The resources are there to support up to 10 billion people. It's just that the resources are now controlled by a few big banks and they engineer "artificial scarcity" to keep driving profits. If those banks are gone, or at least broken apart, the resources do not also disappear.
So, the system collapsing may actually save lives, or at least kill a lot fewer than if this charade continues. Billions would die only if the system realizes things are doomed and tries to take everybody with itself on its way down - i.e. some sort of nuclear/bioweapon holocaust (war with China, Russia, Iran, etc).

Billions is a big word, I don't think it will come to that.

The resources are controlled by corporate cartels, and their respective creditors, Big banks.

No the resources don't disappear but their transport/manufacture would and that would lead to mass famine.

This is looking like a hail merry pass By Western Oligarchs for full spectrum dominance.

What funny is the forced "Green Energy" which is nothing more than to stop US/Europe dependence on Russia/Iran/Venezuela for Oil/Gas. Coincidentally, they are biggest "enemy's" and suffer the most sanctions. TheThe lockdown also serve to destroy the mainstream/productive economy which demands cheap oil.

As for nuclear, doubt it. But Bio-Likely.

I've read Covid-19 was nothing more than a Drill for the real bioweapons to come. It also helped mobilize resources and build out the hospital/respirators.

If the riots/mass poverty get's to bad they will start dropping really bad stuff either domestically or aboard to restore order. Oligarchy's are always much more ruthless than the respective proletariats.

Michael Mohn

Couldn't it be for these instead?:

programmable hydraulic guillotine - Google Search

Also, the message on top of the page seems to be a request to help out put on every requested listing by them (the same message is on top of the search section), not that they asked one for guillotines specifically for the help of COVID.

The article goes into thus question:

...a paper cutting machine, which is more commonly called a "shear" or cutting machine. This is not a guillotine, even though paper cutting companies might be used as a front for acquiring actual guillotines

tankasnowgod

People seem to underestimate how hardy the human organism really can be. Plenty of people survived conditions much worse than anything we are seeing right now, even with the artificial disaster that the COVID shutdowns have caused. Some even are as we speak...... there are places on the planet that are ruled by warlords, where the some people are so poor they go around naked because they can't afford clothing. Waiting in a four hour line to get food from charity or government, while certainly not ideal, is a minor by comparison.

The Great Depression was similar, and eventually, people realized that while there might be a "money crisis," this really didn't affect the labor or natural resources of the country-

COVID: The projection of a mass illusion « Jon Rappoport's Blog

"Here, from the US Library of Congress, is a sentence about the Great Depression of the 1930s:

“In a country with abundant resources, the largest force of skilled labor, and the most productive industry in the world, many found it hard to understand why the depression had occurred and why it could not be resolved.”

Exactly. The engineered 1929 crash of the stock market did not change the quantity or quality of national resources, labor, or industry one iota.

What had changed was the successful projection of a mass illusion: “THINGS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOW. TODAY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM YESTERDAY.”

In 1929, the official gibberish focused on unchecked speculation in the stock market. Today, the official gibberish focuses on an unproven virus.

Official fatuous pronouncements about 1929 would have you believe that every American was, unfortunately, leveraged up to his neck in crashing stocks. Pronouncements about 2020 would have you believe every American has suddenly become a transmitter of a deadly virus. Both big lies."

You are absolutely right about the system trying to take people with it, however. Just look at the stats for Democide (Death by Government) in the 20th century-

20th Century Democide

But again, even as horrific at 262 Million killed by government is, it does once again show that humans do tend to be pretty hardy creatures, and can withstand quite a bit that gets thrown at them.

HumanLife

The article goes into thus question:

...a paper cutting machine, which is more commonly called a "shear" or cutting machine. This is not a guillotine, even though paper cutting companies might be used as a front for acquiring actual guillotines

It seems to be the name used for the machines, at least for those coming up on Google Images.

tankasnowgod

As for nuclear, doubt it. But Bio-Likely.

I don't think a bioweapon is likely at all, as there is no evidence that any sort of effective, mass scale bioweapon exists. I keep on asking for someone, anyone, to cite of an example of a bioweapon being tested out a group of at least 1 million people, and having any sort of measurable effect on the overall death rate. No one can, likely because it hasn't been done. When "Bioweapons" have been tested out on cities the size of San Francisco (and this has been done), no one really notices.

The myth of a "Deadly Bioweapon" is more unlikely than the myth of Bigfoot, the Lock Ness Monster or Santa Claus, but it's one that adults love to believe in despite zero evidence whatsoever.

tankasnowgod

While I doubt that a vaccine will be made "mandatory," and even think the COVID testing will die down, it's never been a better time to start considering alternatives. From the Prepper model, to precious metals and cryptocurrencies, reclaiming your citizenship status, the secured party/creditor process, and even just going out into the wild.

Add the idea of "Ithica Hours" to the above-

Alternative Currency, Excerpts of a Conversation between David Icke and Jon Rappoport

"
JR: This [discussion about the way the current official economic systems are operated and manipulated] reminds me of a conversation I had with a researcher who told me that during the American depression of 1929, there were somewhere between 1,200 to 1,500 private currencies issued. People had gotten together and they had looked around and said, well, Washington may be broke and those dollars may be useless, but there's nothing wrong with us intrinsically. So they began to print their own money. This is a great chapter of untold history in America where people traded, bartered in a sense, but they used their own money and they survived by not hooking into that whole federal system.

DI: This is a very good point. This is about taking power back and not just accepting like a sheep the structure that you are told you must conform to. The final scene of this fishing line out, fishing line in, scam is that when people can no longer pay back their loans because of the manipulated depression they go bankrupt. When this happens the banks have the right to take possession of wealth that does exist, their customers' land, homes, and businesses.

In this way, the wealth of the world, the real wealth, has been sucked to the top of this pyramid and this is why so few hands now control the real wealth of the world. They've been playing this game -- boom-bust, boom-bust -- for centuries.

DI: What we can do is start stepping out of the system. When I wrote a book in the late 1980s, I found in Britain two LETS (Local Exchange and Trading System) groups, systems of barter, in which people in effect created their own currency.

JR: There are many of those in the United States.

DI: Sure: Now they are all over Britain. This is why information about how the financial system really works is so important -- so that people can de-link from it. Basically what happens during a depression is that people who need work and services are disconnected from people who have the skills to provide those services simply because there is no piece of paper (money) to exchange between the parties. So what we need to do in our communities is work out schemes by which one person's contribution to another person can be rewarded. You can do that if you get together with a determination to do it.

JR: What is the government response to do this?

DI: They are trying to work out ways of taxing it, of course, because they have a real problem. The way this system works is that you get one person in the community who sets himself up as the person who administers the organization and you invent a currency.

Money is not the root of all evil actually; it's the means to overcome the limitations of barter so that you can reward contributions to society without having to do a like-for-like exchange which can get complicated. So the unit of exchange called money, exchanging an energy for contributions to society, is extremely positive. It's not an evil. Where the problem comes in is when you start having interest on money, because then purely by controlling the unit of exchange you can control the world and suck people's wealth into your hands -- which is what's happened.

So you invent a currency.

Someone provides a list of the skills that everyone in the group has and then people say, right, I want my front room painted. Here's a painter on the list. Will you do it? Okay. Yes, done. Then you ring the central administrator and you say, right, so many units to this man, the painter. And you've agreed on the price beforehand. Now this painter can go to someone else in the group and get services for himself to that extent without making any more contributions to the group. Basically you're earning money by the work that you are doing for other people which allows you to have units of exchange to use in that group for work that you need doing.

This helps you delink from the rigged financial system and provide your own method of exchanging contributions to each other. It's actually very simple and it works very well.

JR: I know a group in Ithaca, New York, which is founded by Paul Glover, and it works on that principle. They have their own newspaper now, in which they publish stories of people who have gotten into their network and have actually changed their lives. They've decided, well, I think I will do what I actually want to do instead of doing the thing that I thought I had to do to make that money over there. Now doing this instead I suddenly discover there are a few people, at least to begin with, who want what I do. Lo and behold, I can become part of an economic network. They have, at last count, 2000 individuals and business who have signed on, including a bank in Ithaca that is taking their money. They call the money "Ithaca Hours" paper. They claim it is less counterfeitable than American money.

So this guy sells his how-to kit to people for a very small amount and other people have started to introduce this currency too.

DI: It's a way of stepping out of the system. Meyer Amschel Rothschild, the man who founded the Rothschild empire, once said very memorably, "Give me control of a nation's currency and I care not who makes the laws." Control the currency and you control the country. And what we're talking about here is actually taking back control of the units of exchange. If we can't get control immediately of the units of exchange that are being used to manipulate us, then let's create our own and let's step out of this system as best we can."

Haidut mentioned you really only need a good connection with one other like minded person to really be happy (the deeper, more meaningful happiness), and although it would take some work, probably wouldn't be all that hard to find a group of 200 or so like minded people to participate in something like described above.

peateats1

The link below is RFK Jr talking about previous attempts at making similar vaccines. The vaccinated originally had a decent reaction with increased antibody production, but once the subjects were reexposed to the infection, the inflammatory response from their body literally killed them. So if people go get this covid vaccine in mass, and then are exposed to covid in the real world, they're likely to die from an inflammatory immune response. This would line up with the conspiracy theory that we are likely to see massive death in a "third wave" that will be blamed on the unvaccinated. None of that even touches the fact that this is a DNA altering vaccine that will never leave the human genome and probably will sterilize the majority.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals