People Who Refuse The COVID-19 Vaccine May Be Banned Socially

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Who do you think is behind this un-warranted reaction? I say that because several people i know got “covid” and are fine. Some old guy said to me today oh you know your mask doesn’t do any good if you don’t cover your nose. Then after I laughed and ignored him he continues with if you were in a gas chamber would you wear it like that?! Im thinking to my self but were not in a gas chamber you absolute nut! :lol:

I don't know that there is any single entity behind it. The push for digitization/globalization/automation is coming mostly from the financial "elite" (with Big Tech as their tool for implementing all of this) as it fits perfectly with their model. The more automated and "numerified" the world is, the easier it is to model with their sophisticated equations and consequently turned into betting tokens. Once the process starts then all sorts of other entities with power probably monitor the situation and take opportunistic action to push their own agenda and/or make money. The drive towards ensuring full obedience, tracking, and consumption/spending control of the population is something that virtually every (psychopathic) person in a position of power wants. So, the further along the population lobotomization lane we go the more entities jump onboard trying to capitalize on it. But all in all, the biggest financial firms are probably spearheading this. All of the big banks were insolvent as early as August-September 2019 so it is not surprising they would push for another bailout under whatever guise the sheeple will accept.
The Crisis in Financial Markets Began Before COVID-19
Wall Street’s Crisis Began Four Months Before the First Reported Death from Coronavirus in China; Here’s the Proof

BrianF

During the lock down, I began taking my kid to the local park to play with the other kids of parents who were either sensible enough to keep some perspective on this or were simply not in a position to isolate their kid(s) and had to allow them playtime. We formed a whatsapp group and began organising play dates.

I got friendly with a single mother who is a tech-lawyer and she assured me that the 'health passport' was underway. Her firm, a big London based law firm were heavily involved in the project. She assured me that she'd been involved in the project, that one of its forms would be a phone based app and that, whatever she, I or anyone else felt about this, it was almost certainly coming in.

boris

During the lock down, I began taking my kid to the local park to play with the other kids of parents who were either sensible enough to keep some perspective on this or were simply not in a position to isolate their kid(s) and had to allow them playtime. We formed a whatsapp group and began organising play dates.

I got friendly with a single mother who is a tech-lawyer and she assured me that the 'health passport' was underway. Her firm, a big London based law firm were heavily involved in the project. She assured me that she'd been involved in the project, that one of its forms would be a phone based app and that, whatever she, I or anyone else felt about this, it was almost certainly coming in.

It already started.

ROQU Group launches world-first ‘Health Passport’ | Security Document News
This one is Ireland only https://www.healthpassportireland.ie/

Digital 'health passport' trials under way to aid reopening of border | The Guardian
This one is "CommonPass", backed by the World Economic Forum CommonPass

TheSir

to aid reopening of borders
The question is: will it stop here? Which other things will eventually require a health passport? Am I being overly paranoid in losing sleep over all this? The things that are coming seem so ominous, even evil. The looming threat is so abstract, yet real. It's hard for my mind to process it. On the other hand, I'm sure social security numbers seemed quite threatening at first too, which are something that we take as a norm.

What if most people refuse the vaccination? Have the masters planned for a plan B? Or is our refusal part of the original plan? Will they be releasing a more deadly virus to convince us?

boris

The question is: will it stop here? Which other things will eventually require a health passport? Am I being overly paranoid in losing sleep over all this? The things that are coming seem so ominous, even evil. The looming threat is so abstract, yet real. It's hard for my mind to process it. On the other hand, I'm sure social security numbers seemed quite threatening at first.

What if most people refuse the vaccination? Have the masters planned for a plan B? Or is our refusal part of the original plan? Will they be releasing a more deadly virus?

The EU is already officially planning vaccination passports. The german health minister wanted to introduce them immediately, but backed down because people were furious.

tankasnowgod

The question is: will it stop here? Which other things will eventually require a health passport? Am I being overly paranoid in losing sleep over all this? The things that are coming seem so ominous, even evil. The looming threat is so abstract, yet real. It's hard for my mind to process it. On the other hand, I'm sure social security numbers seemed quite threatening at first too.

What if most people refuse the vaccination? Have the masters planned for a plan B? Or is our refusal part of the original plan? Will they be releasing a more deadly virus?

I don't think you should lose sleep over it, because a lot of it came to pass long ago. Like when schools started requiring "Vaccinations." So stop worrying so much about whether or not a "Health Passport" becomes reality, because in many ways, it's already here.

It's not so much fighting off an invasion, as leading a revolution.

I don't think there will be a release of a "more deadly virus." Any "virus" they have has likely already been leaked accidentally from labs doing biological research, regardless of military contracts. Flat out, I don't think a "more deadly virus" exists. Everyone seems to forget you have an immune system when the idea of "bioweapons" comes up, mainly because they don't realize that you would need several tons of aerosolized virus or whatever to cover a city the size of San Francisco, and it's just not going to be effective. They wouldn't even know how "deadly" a virus is without testing it on free living population of at least 1 million people.

Worry about a chemical attack or bombing. Much cheaper and more effective. Literally the only thing useful about "bioweapons" is the myth surrounding them.

boris

I don't think you should lose sleep over it, because a lot of it came to pass long ago. Like when schools started requiring "Vaccinations." So stop worrying so much about whether or not a "Health Passport" becomes reality, because in many ways, it's already here.

That's right. Germany too, they introduced a mandatory vaccination for school children in 2020.

TheSir

It's not so much fighting off an invasion, as leading a revolution.

I don't think there will be a release of a "more deadly virus." Any "virus" they have has likely already been leaked accidentally from labs doing biological research, regardless of military contracts. Flat out, I don't think a "more deadly virus" exists. Everyone seems to forget you have an immune system when the idea of "bioweapons" comes up, mainly because they don't realize that you would need several tons of aerosolized virus or whatever to cover a city the size of San Francisco, and it's just not going to be effective. They wouldn't even know how "deadly" a virus is without testing it on free living population of at least 1 million people.

Worry about a chemical attack or bombing. Much cheaper and more effective. Literally the only thing useful about "bioweapons" is the myth surrounding them.
Thanks, perhaps I'm excessively projecting my own mental state onto the world. For quite some time I've been feeling this impending sense of doom, the kind you'd expect people to have felt before the world wars. Doesn't help that I'm chronically unemployed and gifted with all the time in the world to look into various takes on what's going on in the world at the moment. What appears as the world being trapped into a dystopian future might partly be a manifestation of me feeling trapped in my own life. Dear diary and all that.

Giraffe

Bill Gates is looking forward to the next epidemic in three years from now, and the WEF predicts a cyber attack that will lead to a blackout.

podcast | Bill Gates

PS: I think it's good to be prepared for a blackout, but I don't think that it needs a cyber attack for this to happen (at least not in my country Germany).

Attachments

• BillGatesandRashidaJonesAskBigQuestionsepisode01transcript.pdf
    374.7 KB · Views: 10

tankasnowgod

Thanks, perhaps I'm excessively projecting my own mental state onto the world. For quite some time I've been feeling this impending sense of doom, the kind you'd expect people to have felt before the world wars.

I get that. I've had that on and off since I was a kid. I correlate it with when I saw the movie "Night of the Comet," a B sci-fi/almost horror movie. I don't know if that in particular was the trigger, but it's what I always remember.

I've known that something big wasn't right with the world for a long time now. I do believe there is an "alliance" of sorts that has been fighting for a while. Even sources that paint a bleak picture (like Cathy O'Brien's book) mention something like this. It's popular to think Trump is the head of this alliance (or the public face), and whether that is true or not, his presidency did make the enemy much more visible than they were even just four years ago. So, at least, thank you for that, Mr. President.

Soon, I think it will be abundantly clear. Rumors of grand conspiracies and the World Revolutionary Movement/World Communism/Globalism/The New World Order will be proven much more right than wrong. I'm still not sure if we are more on the timeline of underrepresented freedom or unprecedented slavery, but the enemy made his final move early (maybe 20-50 years too early), so the final battle is about to begin (or already has). If nothing else, the velvet glove is off, and showing that only the iron fist remains.

tankasnowgod

Bill Gates is looking forward to the next epidemic in three years from now, and the WEF predicts a cyber attack that will lead to a blackout.

So much for that every hundreds years thing, huh?

Not like COVID is anything like Spanish Flu, anyway. Less than 5% of it, really.

boris

podcast | Bill Gates

PS: I think it's good to be prepared for a blackout, but I don't think that it needs a cyber attack for this to happen (at least not in my country Germany).

Wow, they really put in a lot of effort to make this as terrible as possible

TheSir

Bill Gates is looking forward to the next epidemic in three years from now,
He said that though it could be 20 years, we have to be ready for another one in as soon as three years, which at face value implies that another one can emerge organically sooner than we think. Which is true, considering how there were mere years between Avian flu, SARS, Swine flu and COVID. It's easy to interpret what is being said too literally, though at the same time I agree that we must question whether something is a direct hint or just meaningless rhetoric.
I do believe there is an "alliance" of sorts that has been fighting for a while.
I agree. There may even be multiple factions, and they don't all have malicious intents in regard to the common folk. Even if there ever came to exist a uniform global elite, that too would eventually divide itself into competing factions, some of which would likely seek to liberate and elevate the common man as a weapon against the other factions.
Soon, I think it will be abundantly clear. Rumors of grand conspiracies and the World Revolutionary Movement/World Communism/Globalism/The New World Order will be proven much more right than wrong. I'm still not sure if we are more on the timeline of underrepresented freedom or unprecedented slavery
Hope so. Either option is better than the uncertainty and waiting. All the speculation is killing me.

boris

@TheSir There is always such an impliciteness with which he talks about future events. Why do his fans never ask "how would you even know?"

Bill and Melinda Gates announce "next pandemic will get attention this time"

Peater

Thanks, perhaps I'm excessively projecting my own mental state onto the world. For quite some time I've been feeling this impending sense of doom, the kind you'd expect people to have felt before the world wars. Doesn't help that I'm chronically unemployed and gifted with all the time in the world to look into various takes on what's going on in the world at the moment. What appears as the world being trapped into a dystopian future might partly be a manifestation of me feeling trapped in my own life. Dear diary and all that.

I'm busy enough with work and still in a state of well-hidden terror when I think about it too much. It's the fact no-one seems to care that gets to me. Governments being psychopathic is nothing new.

tankasnowgod

I agree. There may even be multiple factions, and they don't all have malicious intents in regard to the common folk.

The funny thing is, the best way "The Elite" could protect themselves and fortunes is by making everyone else as successful and happy as can be. I'm sure evil would still exist, but crimes of desperation would be near zero. I think that's the vast majority of crime, anyway.

And they really screwed up by getting protection from common people. When ordered to fire on their friends and families in order to protect the so called "elite" who they never liked much anyway...... what do you think their bodyguards, military and police will do?

pro marker

Theyll probably have saline in their syringes. I fully expect celebrities or politicians take the vaccine live on TV that turns out not to have been the vaccine.
screen shotting this, sounds like something that could happen.

Pet Peeve

Hmm, it doesn't seem logical to me that the vaccine would be dangerous. It will be rolled out in the west first, people most trusting of the governments would be first in line to take it. Why would they want to get the obedient ones with the vaccine and be left with antivaxer gun toting Trump supporters? Doesn't it make more sense to vaccinate a few hundred million educated people to maintain infrastructure and then release a super deadly variant of the covid virus?

georgiaguidestone-2-1024x720.jpg

TheSir

@TheSir There is always such an impliciteness with which he talks about future events. Why do his fans never ask "how would you even know?"

Bill and Melinda Gates announce "next pandemic will get attention this time"

Yeah I've seen that too. Peculiar way of wording it, even more so if his motives are benign. Bill has Asperger's though, which means that his way of communicating is bound to frequently leave him misunderstood. For all we know he could just be excited about his own predictions over the inevitable future pandemics. What do you think about the clip @tankasnowgod ?
It's the fact no-one seems to care that gets to me.
That's true. It makes you question your own sanity.
The funny thing is, the best way "The Elite" could protect themselves and fortunes is by making everyone else as successful and happy as can be
Wouldn't you say this is what the Great Reset seeks to achieve? "You'll own nothing and be happy" sounds like a controlled way of giving people a false sense of success without having to actually give them anything beyond basic needs and meaningful ways to express themselves. Meanwhile the rulers can own and run everything without anyone caring.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals