People Who Refuse The COVID-19 Vaccine May Be Banned Socially

czecha

Does the new covid vaccine differ a lot in its mechanism to established vaccinations that I suppose most of us got during our childhood? If yes, how so?

lampofred

Yea unfortunately that's part of the problem. They're using mechanisms too complex for the average joe to understand, and then they promote the vaccine using public media in a dumbed down version because they know no-one will be able to rationally challenge them by saying simple things like "this vaccine teaches your cells to create a safe version of the coronavirus, and then it creates the antibodies. Piece of cake" when it reality its a very complex mechanism going on at the deepest part of our mitochondria, the implications of which even the producers of the vaccine surely don't fully grasp yet.

I read another thread saying people who trialed the vaccine had "severe hangover" symptoms. Hangover is caused by high serotonin and low progesterone. If it's affecting mitos then it might be shutting off prog production permanently.

I also saw a few threads on here a while ago that UK has drastically lowered the reference range for prog. Maybe that was in preparation for this. I doubt they don't fully grasp what they are doing. This is all planned.

czecha

I read another thread saying people who trialed the vaccine had "severe hangover" symptoms. Hangover is caused by high serotonin and low progesterone. If it's affecting mitos then it might be shutting off prog production permanently.

I also saw a few threads on here a while ago that UK has drastically lowered the reference range for prog. Maybe that was in preparation for this. I doubt they don't fully grasp what they are doing. This is all planned.
is getting or not getting hangovers after binge drinking a good measurement to health? we all know that young people do not get close to as bad hangovers as old people. hangovers at 17 were basically non existant for me lol

And so it begins, at least in the UK/EU. When we first discussed this back in May here on the forum the majority of the comments were "You guys are nuts. Nobody is going to ban you from working, travelling or going to the bar if you don't get vaccinated". Just as we also discussed, the narrative is that the vaccine is not going to be mandatory but, you know, there will be consequences if you do not vaccinate. No work, no travel, and no access to any social venues. In other words, refusing to vaccinate = life becomes impossible.
Covid vaccine refusal could result in ban from going to work | Metro News
"...People who refuse to get the coronavirus vaccine may face being banned from pubs, restaurants and even their places of work, according to a senior MP. Amid fears a small but vocal anti-vaxxer lobby in the UK may convince more people not to sign up for the jab, Conservative Tom Tugendhat has warned those who reject it may find it hard to return to normal life. Speaking to HuffPost UK’s Commons People podcast, Mr Tugendhat said he could ‘certainly see the day’ when people weren’t allowed into the office until they could prove they’d had the vaccine. Venues may also demand to see vaccination certificates on the door before people are allowed inside, he said."

"...‘There was no debates, no appeals and no further requests. And I can see a situation where yes, of course you’re free not to have the vaccine, but there are consequences.’ Mr Tugendhat was asked on the podcast whether he thought public services like transport systems could also follow suit and ban people who haven’t been vaccinated. He replied: ‘It would depend what the public services were, and who and when, so I wouldn’t want to start predicting. ‘But I do think that if things are shown to be safe then rejecting them when they have a wider effect on the whole of society is going to have consequences.’

@Drareg
Do you think this will come to the U.S as well?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think this will come to the U.S as well?

They will probably try to implement it but considering recent studies showing no more than 30% of people plan on getting the vaccine it probably won't be nearly as draconian as UK/EU. They will however likely make it mandatory for recipients of welfare/UBI/unemployment benefits, and may try to make it mandatory for travel. Travel is actually the biggest hurdle I see as, even if US does not make it mandatory, if EU makes it mandatory to have it in order to pass through their borders (even on transit flights) then it would be come next to impossible to go anywhere without the vaccine as most international flights pass through an EU connection point. All in all, if one plans to stay in the US and is not rely on the government for food/health/work then that person probably won't be affected for now.

DennisX

What I don’t get is what are they going to do with all the people that had covid-19 , recovered and are now immune to the virus and dont want the vacine cuz they are already immune.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What I don’t get is what are they going to do with all the people that had covid-19 , recovered and are now immune to the virus and dont want the vacine cuz they are already immune.

All MSM outlets have been trumpeting for several months now that the "natural" immunity after contracting the virus wanes after only 2-3 months. So, of course, the narrative is that the vaccine is very much needed by those people as well.

tankasnowgod

I don't get why the world shut down over what's, at worst, a common cold virus, and one that's never been proven to exist at that. But, logic and reason are totally out the window at this point.

I'm sure news outlets could come out and say "700 Million People tested positive for COVID 19 yesterday," and no one would bat an eye.

Comstock

What are the best ways to mitigate vaccine effects again?

I imagine a Peaty diet would handle the actual germ portion. Lots of coffee for the adjuvants? Topical progesterone?

No idea how one would mitigate any new RNA versions.

LucyL

Would you be able to speak about or point me to the rna mechanism dangers? I thought I understood it with Ray Peat's May 2020 newsletter. And then tried to explain that to normies.We haven't talked specifically about the rna mechanism on the forum since then.
Thank you.
I put up this thread, with that very goal, of getting more understanding about mRNA vaccines. It's difficult, but please add to it if you come across anything.
MRNA Vaccine Compendium

They will probably try to implement it but considering recent studies showing no more than 30% of people plan on getting the vaccine it probably won't be nearly as draconian as UK/EU. They will however likely make it mandatory for recipients of welfare/UBI/unemployment benefits, and may try to make it mandatory for travel. Travel is actually the biggest hurdle I see as, even if US does not make it mandatory, if EU makes it mandatory to have it in order to pass through their borders (even on transit flights) then it would be come next to impossible to go anywhere without the vaccine as most international flights pass through an EU connection point. All in all, if one plans to stay in the US and is not rely on the government for food/health/work then that person probably won't be affected for now.
Who do you think is behind this un-warranted reaction? I say that because several people i know got “covid” and are fine. Some old guy said to me today oh you know your mask doesn’t do any good if you don’t cover your nose. Then after I laughed and ignored him he continues with if you were in a gas chamber would you wear it like that?! Im thinking to my self but were not in a gas chamber you absolute nut! :lol:

Revelation 13:9, 16-18
[9] If any man have an ear, let him hear.
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

*Thanks for the continued recon, @haidut

tankasnowgod

Who do you think is behind this un-warranted reaction? I say that because several people i know got “covid” and are fine. Some old guy said to me today oh you know your mask doesn’t do any good if you don’t cover your nose. Then after I laughed and ignored him he continues with if you were in a gas chamber would you wear it like that?! Im thinking to my self but were not in a gas chamber you absolute nut! :lol:

True, and if you were in a Gas Chamber, you would need to cover your entire body, as it could irritate and infect through exposed skin.

Nebula

They will probably try to implement it but considering recent studies showing no more than 30% of people plan on getting the vaccine it probably won't be nearly as draconian as UK/EU. They will however likely make it mandatory for recipients of welfare/UBI/unemployment benefits, and may try to make it mandatory for travel.
I really wonder what would happen in the US if this takes place. There are so many millions who would be defiant even with the largest bribe. I would expect the creation of a large parallel society to support those who aren’t interested in submitting to authority in this way, underground as necessary. It’s just not in many of our natures to conform to pressure like this even if it makes us homeless. This is all so surreal. I would never have guessed 2020 would end with this level of blatant social engineering.

tankasnowgod

I really wonder what would happen in the US if this takes place. There are so many millions who would be defiant even with the largest bribe. I would expect the creation of a large parallel society to support those who aren’t interested in submitting to authority in this way, underground as necessary. It’s just not in many of our natures to conform to pressure like this even if it makes us homeless. This is all so surreal. I would never have guessed 2020 would end with this level of blatant social engineering.

You already see it taking place. Some states went full draconian (New York), others lighter (California, Arizona, Texas), others had officials who took the propganda masters to task after initially falling for it (Florida with Ron DeSantis), some who had clear battles between executive, legislative, and judicial branches (Michigan, Wisconsin), and some that didn't issue any orders at all (South Dakota). Even going at the state level can be deceptive, you get a lot of difference between urban and rural California, for example, and even differences in metro areas, like the difference between LA and OC.

Wanted to create a poll to see how many people are going to:

1) Get this vaccine regardless of side effects because the cost of having to leave your job, not be a part of society, face your anti "anti-vaxxer" relatives and friends, is too much even if the vax is not made mandatory by law

2) Possibly have to change your whole life because the risk is too great. The vax might be innocuous, or it might also cause lowered IQ, infertility, cellular damage, maybe even permanently alter your DNA and create something not fully human in the long-run...
There is exactly zero chance of me taking this. Doesn't matter what happens, I'll not take it. If they try to inject me by force, I'll exercise my right of self- defense.

D

Deleted member 5487

Prof Michel Chossudovsky

"The Pandemic was launched by the WHO on March 11, 2020 leading to the Lockdown and closure of the national economies of 190 (out of 193) countries, member states of the United Nations. The instructions came from above, from Wall Street, the World Economic Forum, the billionaire foundations.This diabolical project is casually described by the corporate media as a “humanitarian” endeavor. The “international community” has a “Responsibility to Protect” (R2P). An unelected “private-public partnership” under the auspices of the World Economic Forum (WEF), has come to the rescue of Planet Earth’s 7.8 billion people. The closure of the global economy is presented as a means to “killing the virus”.

The Covid "Pandemic": Destroying People's Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global "Coup d'Etat"? - Global Research

Vaccine Development and Surveillance

All those NWO conspiracys came true, we're in the early stages. Not gonna be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals