People Who Refuse The COVID-19 Vaccine May Be Banned Socially

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Unless one has a two-inch pecker, length is really not important, but girth is important for female satisfaction.

I agree with that. Good to hear feedback that the D/K regimen worked for others too and it is not just the people in the study.

JohnHafterson

Thx. Yeah, I read that quote over and over and also the last paragraph from May newsletter and try to fully grasp the meaning.
I'm don't have the scientific chops.

"Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retroele- ments. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retroelements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped."
Will be interesting to see as Spike Proteins are used by all coronaviruses.

So your common cold coronavirus uses Spike protein and should elicit an immune response
They're fake. Corona cooties mutate weekly because they're RNA critters. (Corona duplicates itself every three minutes or so.) This was scientific dogma till the Powers That Should Not Be decreed otherwise. Face diapers are the new seat belts.
Corona virus vaccine will use the Spike Protein to elicit immune response.

All coronaviruses use Spike Proteins, so regardless of whether they've mutated or not vaccine will likely have an immune effect.

There are studies showing pre-exisitng immunity within population of 20-50% due to TCell immune response due to prior coronavirus-type viral exposure mostly likely to annual cold viruses etc.

That being said I won't take the vaccine as I'm blood type O and
Does the new covid vaccine differ a lot in its mechanism to established vaccinations that I suppose most of us got during our childhood? If yes, how so?
Most vaccines use dna/inactivated virus to engage immune system.

Corona vaccine will use mRna to have body cells produce Corona Virus Spike Proteins only ( no viral replication etc ) through their ribosomes to elicit immune response.

The Spike Protein is the same in all corona viruses from what I've read. Though the genetic material and what's produced from viral replication is different depending on the type of coronavirus. ( SARS, MERS, Covid 19, etc )

Many people have already been exposed to coronaviruses in the past most likely through more endemic coronaviruses that cause colds.

So even if coronavirus mutates quickly, vaccine will still recognize Spike Protein regardless of strain in theory.

That being said I won't take a vaccine.

Regina

Will be interesting to see as Spike Proteins are used by all coronaviruses.

So your common cold coronavirus uses Spike protein and should elicit an immune response
Corona virus vaccine will use the Spike Protein to elicit immune response.

All coronaviruses use Spike Proteins, so regardless of whether they've mutated or not vaccine will likely have an immune effect.

There are studies showing pre-exisitng immunity within population of 20-50% due to TCell immune response due to prior coronavirus-type viral exposure mostly likely to annual cold viruses etc.

That being said I won't take the vaccine as I'm blood type O and

Most vaccines use dna/inactivated virus to engage immune system.

Corona vaccine will use mRna to have body cells produce Corona Virus Spike Proteins only ( no viral replication etc ) through their ribosomes to elicit immune response.

The Spike Protein is the same in all corona viruses from what I've read. Though the genetic material and what's produced from viral replication is different depending on the type of coronavirus. ( SARS, MERS, Covid 19, etc )

Many people have already been exposed to coronaviruses in the past most likely through more endemic coronaviruses that cause colds.

So even if coronavirus mutates quickly, vaccine will still recognize Spike Protein regardless of strain in theory.

That being said I won't take a vaccine.
I'm definitely not taking a vaccine.
Can you say what Blood type O has to do with the vaccine?
Thx.

revenant

"Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retroelements. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retroelements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped."

Can someone explain what the part in bold means in practice? All I find by googling is blog articles that say reverse transcriptase is not present in the mRNA vaccine and so it cannot be made into DNA.

boris

@revenant „endogenous“ in this case means „your body‘s own“. It does not need to be present in the vaccine.

RP: "The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids."

revenant

Yeah I get that but where can I find more information on this? Is that a relevant concern?

boris

Is that a relevant concern?

Only if you don‘t want to be part of a genetic experiment.

Googling „endogenous reverse transcriptase“ showed some interesting results to look further into.

Giraffe

the ingredients in the Pfizer vaccine are actually decently safe, with no adjuvants. the rna mechanism itself however is the dangerous part, but rna vaccines require no adjuvant
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Mike Yeadon filed a petition to stay the phase 3 vaccine trials. This is from their petition:

"The mRNA vaccine candidate from Pfizer/BioNTech contains polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the coating of fatty lipid nanoparticles surrounding the mRNA. Seventy percent of the population make antibodies against PEG and most of them do not know. This could create allergic, potentially fatal reactions to a PEG-containing vaccine. PEG antibodies also can reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine. Pfizer/BioNTech is also bringing a marine invertebrate, mNeonGreen, into its vaccine. The ingredient has bioluminescent properties, which makes it attractive for medical imaging purposes, but it is unclear why an injected vaccine would need this property. mNeonGreen has unknown antigenicity."

original text in German said:
Im mRNA-Impfstoffkandidaten von Pfizer/BioNTech findet sich Polyethylenglykol (PEG) in der die mRNA umgebende Beschichtung aus Fettlipid-Nanopartikeln. Siebzig Prozent der Menschen stellen Antikörper gegen PEG her und die meisten wissen dieses nicht, was eine besorgniserregende Situation schafft, in der viele von ihnen allergische, möglicherweise tödliche Reaktionen auf einen PEG-haltigen Impfstoff haben könnten. PEG-Antikörper können auch die Wirksamkeit des Impfstoffs verringern. Pfizer/BioNTech bringt auch einen von einem wirbellosen Meerestier stammenden Inhaltsstoff, mNeonGreen, in seinen Impfstoff ein. Der Inhaltsstoff hat biolumineszierende Eigenschaften, was ihn für medizinische Bildgebungszwecke attraktiv macht, aber es ist dabei unklar, warum ein injizierter Impfstoff diese Eigenschaft aufweisen muss. mNeonGreen hat eine unbekannte Antigenität.

A jellyfish-derived fluorescent protein in a vaccine? :hairpull

gaze

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Mike Yeadon filed a petition to stay the phase 3 vaccine trials. This is from their petition:

"The mRNA vaccine candidate from Pfizer/BioNTech contains polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the coating of fatty lipid nanoparticles surrounding the mRNA. Seventy percent of the population make antibodies against PEG and most of them do not know. This could create allergic, potentially fatal reactions to a PEG-containing vaccine. PEG antibodies also can reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine. Pfizer/BioNTech is also bringing a marine invertebrate, mNeonGreen, into its vaccine. The ingredient has bioluminescent properties, which makes it attractive for medical imaging purposes, but it is unclear why an injected vaccine would need this property. mNeonGreen has unknown antigenicity."

thanks. in his most recent interview with danny, ray also mentioned that two "code name" ingredients in the vaccine are actuslly just a rebranded and hidden form of an adjuvant. so its pretty bad. however, that statement I made about it being relatively decent was more so from a comparison to ordinary vaccines which are worse IMO, although both are certainly problematic.

tankasnowgod

The irony of the title of this thread just hit me.

The people that want to isolate themselves, wear masks, and stay 6 feet apart want to ban others socially.

I'm calling Alanis Morissette right now.....

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Thanks for posting this! I am appreciating this Mike Yeadon. He is on a mission for good and is using his credentials to help people. This fluorescent protein must be to scan people. Have you heard of the idea that they want to barcode every living plant, human, animal? This could be part of that.

Giraffe

thanks. in his most recent interview with danny, ray also mentioned that two "code name" ingredients in the vaccine are actuslly just a rebranded and hidden form of an adjuvant. so its pretty bad. however, that statement I made about it being relatively decent was more so from a comparison to ordinary vaccines which are worse IMO, although both are certainly problematic.
There is no experience with mRNA vaccines in humans. In my opinion this is a very dangerous human experiment. And to bet on a vaccine for a coronavirus has been a huge mistake right from the start: they have always had terrible adverse effects.

gaze

There is no experience with mRNA vaccines in humans. In my opinion this is a very dangerous human experiment. And to bet on a vaccine for a coronavirus has been a huge mistake right from the start: they have always had terrible adverse effects.

oh yea I agree. to clarify better, i was referring to the ingredients themselves outside of the mechnaism being a little bit better. mainly, i just liked how aluminum is not used anymore, although the level of damage may and can certsinly be worse in the rna

tankasnowgod

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals