People denying covid exists are poisoning the well?

tankasnowgod

The pandemic (that started infecting the world in 2019) is definitely real. It doesn't matter if there are no viral isolates, tests are inaccurate, or if it's not even from a coronavirus. The symptoms are too broadly distributed and obvious to be faked, at this point it's like denying that the twin towers fell. You can certainly argue about WHY the twin towers fell, but denying that they fell is another thing altogether.

Ridiculous. The symptoms for COVID are all broad symptoms for plenty of existing diseases. You can't show me a single symptom that is "unique" to so called Covid (like, say, growing horns from your forehead), They rebranded the common cold, flu, TB, and anything else they could find as "Covid" to inflate their numbers. They even rebranded healthy people as "asymptomatic patients."

Here are COVID 19 symptoms, according to the CDC-

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

Every single one of those can also appear with the common cold or flu, and a host of other conditions.

Here is their list of more severe symptoms-

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone

Those symptoms are also common with the flu, and also, several other conditions.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Could you elaborate?

I got covid back on March 15 2020, right before the shutdown. My symptoms were so jarring and atypical that I'm willing to believe anything regarding its origin.
Atypical how? Did you grow horns? Have green pock marks on your face? What was so "atypical?"
Basically, I never had a problem with breathing. Only extreme fatigue, and reduced urine output (a symptom of sepsis). These symptoms improved with vitamin C (again, just like sepsis would).
I never had a problem with coughing, other than a very mild cough during the first week, which only happened after meals.
Coughing and sepsis can happen in all sorts of conditions. Even running a marathon can bring on low grade sepsis.
I didn't have any problems with sense of taste until 3 months in.
Ah, the classic "loss of taste." There are many conditions that can cause that, according to even mainstream sources like Healthline and WebMD-

Other causes of impaired taste include:

All of these, and no "Novel Corona Virus that first emerged in humans after a lady ate a Bat in Wuhan in December 2019" required. If it's from inflammation, medication or a nutritional deficiency, no germ is even required.

People obviously got sick during this so called "pandemic." There still isn't any evidence that there was any unique virus causing the sickness and death attributed to it.

tankasnowgod

the death peak was in late december/January

For the 19-20 Flu season, there was a peak in late March, early April. Completely abnormal, and likely brought on by Lockdowns, and other homicidal acts by governments.

boris

Ridiculous. The symptoms for COVID are all broad symptoms for plenty of existing diseases. You can't show me a single symptom that is "unique" to so called Covid (like, say, growing horns from your forehead), They rebranded the common cold, flu, TB, and anything else they could find as "Covid" to inflate their numbers. They even rebranded healthy people as "asymptomatic patients."

Here are COVID 19 symptoms, according to the CDC-

Every single one of those can also appear with the common cold or flu, and a host of other conditions.

Here is their list of more severe symptoms-

Those symptoms are also common with the flu, and also, several other conditions.

All of these symptoms can be brought on by stressful thoughts.

PeskyPeater

I think all the information you are getting is used as deception and inception a the the same time.

The first viri found in the ocean by the germans did not harm the host. there was nothing to worry about.

then some shadow government with technology of 50 years ahead came and thought it would be cool to put pathogens in viri not directly detectable by the regular .

I think it's a brilliant way to control population greying and push agendas globally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals