People denying covid exists are poisoning the well?

OP
J

jnklheimer

Viruses are the result of diseases not the cause.
Dr McCairn, I think, would say you’re wrong. He insists people like you do more harm than good. I’m starting to believe it. Even if you take a reasonable notion like viruses can be a result of dysfunction, that doesn’t mean the opposite isn’t also possible.

Last edited:
OP
J

jnklheimer

It's Thomas Cowan's opinion also that Covid doesnt exist because it has never been isolated. When Ray was asked about it by Patrick Timpone he said that something doesn't have to be isolated for us to know it exists. I think it's a misrepresentation of terrain theory, which says that germs/bacteria/etc do not cause disease on their own, but rather that it's the heath of the individual and the environment etc (aka the terrain) that determine whether a person becomes sick, but as far as i'm aware, terrain theory does not discount the existence of viruses etc. it just privileges the "terrain" as the main cause of disease. I think terrain theory is more in line what people like Ray and Zach Bush believe.
Terrain theory seems reasonable to me, what isn’t reasonable in my unlearned opinion is saying terrain theory means pathogenic agents causing disease don’t exist.

OP
J

jnklheimer

We now have reports from over 40 different countries, that there is no isolated sarscov2. There was a court case in Alberta, Canada, where they could not provide documentation showing the isolation of the virus. If this is indeed a "special" and new virus, how come it has never been isolated? There are computer generated sequencing of Sarscov2 from China. It would be very easy to put an end to this question- just show that it has been isolated.
They cannot. That is why I don't think there is a novel corona virus plaguing the world. To me it's more likely that they just manipulated one of the coronaviruses, made it a little more vicious than the standard flu possibly, but that's about it. Many die form the flu every year. Except for this year, and last year. What is killing people is the protocol that is followed for covid patients. The treatments are killing people. The vaccine is the bio weapon.
I looked into the Alberta case for a minute and I got the sense it was simple midwittery latching onto a technicality and then basing their entire viewpoint out of an ignorant position.

Last edited:

rei

That shows a very specifically engineered cell line to replicate exosomes when living in a petri dish divorced from the body's regulation. Nothing to do with showing a causal relationship of it causing a disease.

There exists no eivdence viruses spread through the air causing a disease. In fact all experiments done where bodily fluids are exchanged between people have been unable to transmit the flu.

Terrain theory holds strong. It should be obvious as most humans tested carry "the flesh eating bacteria" yet it is quite rare to have your flesh being eaten.

OP
J

jnklheimer

That shows a very specifically engineered cell line to replicate exosomes when living in a petri dish divorced from the body's regulation. Nothing to do with showing a causal relationship of it causing a disease.
Consider reaching out to Dr. Mccairn and debating him on it. It would be really interesting.

rei

LOL, maybe not. I don'̈́t have an encuclopedia in my head, i mainly approach this issue from a perspective of reading comprehension and logic. Perhaps Ray could do it, but i doubt he has any desire to take such part in this shitshow. Evven though his stance is pretty identical to what i have been writing here since the beginning of this all.

tankasnowgod

I made the title a question because I don’t have firm stance other than relying on info from people I trust.

There’s a PhD virologist I follow, he is NOT an institutionally indoctrinated person like the doctors who get media attention. He calls out a whole bunch of stuff which basically nuked his chances of having a normal career. He is all for being self sufficient and his stance on the “vaccines” is that for the average person they’re too risky to take. He says immune compromised and elderly people might consider taking it but it is a risk they have to weigh.
Well, he should stop just "assuring" you, and start providing real proof that this "Novel Corona Virus" actually exists. Start with an isolation from the first patients in Wuhan. Then, provide the proof that several other scientists confirmed their findings. And then, prove that this "Novel Corona Virus" never circulated prior to December 1st, 2019. And then, prove that it actually caused illness in anyone. And then, prove that it spread to any other continent. PCR test results don't count, because they are surrogate tests that don't test for ANY virus, were made without a sample of this "Novel Corona Virus," and can be easily manipulated. No matter what this youtube doctor says otherwise, these well documented problems with the PCR don't just go away because he chooses to ignore it.

He should also realize that the Pseudo vaxxes are not true vaccines, and that the data that got them EUA was 2 months interim trial data that only showed a 1.5% absolute risk reduction, and have many signed of manipulation and fraud. The VAERS data show that these drugs shouldn't be on the market. And they weren't tested in immune compromised and elderly people. NO ONE should take these poorly tested and ineffective drugs, especially not the elderly or immune compromised.
He assures me covid is real and in his opinion is very likely a bioweapon, and that it either coincidentally or purposefully doesn’t target a specific ethnic group of people as badly as others.

Again, if he wants to suggest it's a "bioweapon," he should bring the proof.

"Operation Sea Spray" took 7 days to simply infect the city of San Francisco with aerosolized bacteria.

Operation Sea-Spray was a 1950 U.S. Navy secret experiment in which Serratia marcescens and Bacillus globigii bacteria were sprayed over the San Francisco Bay Area in California.[1][2][3][4]

From September 20 to 27, 1950, the U.S. Navy released the pathogens off the shore of San Francisco. Based on results from monitoring equipment at 43 locations around the city, the Army determined that San Francisco had received enough of a dose for nearly all of the city's 800,000 residents to inhale at least 5,000 of the particles.[5][6][7][8]

How massive and ongoing must a worldwide distribution of aerosolized SARS-Cov-2 been? This would have been a truly massive operation. Does he have any testimony from servicemen that were forced to deploy the millions (possibly billions) of tons of aerosolized spray that would have been necessarily to spread a bioweapon across the entire world? Maybe some video evidence of this happening in from the Mercy or Comfort?

A few milligrams or grams of the substance leaking out of a lab in Wuhan just wouldn't cut it.

bogbody

Terrain theory seems reasonable to me, what isn’t reasonable in my unlearned opinion is saying terrain theory means pathogenic agents causing disease don’t exist.
yes that is what i am saying is that people saying pathogens doesn’t exist are misrepresenting terrain theory. terrain theory also seems most reasonable to me.

Jon2547

Viruses have been politicized and the average romantic has not done the legwork to see the big picture. Polio, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis, West Nile, Covid... just to name a few..
How many millions of lives have been destroyed under the religious-like belief in the floating pathogen?

gaze

Again, if he wants to suggest it's a "bioweapon," he should bring the proof.
here's ones theory:

P

Peatness

There is also the theory that the flu shots of 2019 may have been a contributing factor in the respiratory disease outbreak in Italy and else where. This idea has been proposed by Dr Mikovits but then again whenever she speaks it’s easy for people to switch off.

This is a paragraph for the article in the above link "In addition, a new cell-based vaccine which protects against four strains of flu (quadrivalent) will also be available for those aged 65 and over, and those under 65 with underlying medical conditions. As the vaccine virus is grown in cells, rather than eggs, this avoids the changes that can occur when using eggs in the manufacturing process. There is increasing evidence in recent seasons that egg adaptation may mean that vaccines do not work as well, particularly against the A(H3N2) virus strain."

tankasnowgod

here's ones theory:

Again, the problem with all of that is "detection." There is no reliable way to detect SARS-Cov-2 (assuming it even esists), and never was.

Jon2547

Again, the problem with all of that is "detection." There is no reliable way to detect SARS-Cov-2 (assuming it even esists), and never was.
Exactly. All of these other theories (actually they are hypotheses) by-step this important little fact.

rei

What we have come to call SARS-Cov-2 can be detected as the paper i previously answered to demonstrates. What it means is another issue completely.

How massive and ongoing must a worldwide distribution of aerosolized SARS-Cov-2 been? This would have been a truly massive operation. Does he have any testimony from servicemen that were forced to deploy the millions (possibly billions) of tons of aerosolized spray that would have been necessarily to spread a bioweapon across the entire world? Maybe some video evidence of this happening in from the Mercy or Comfort?

A few milligrams or grams of the substance leaking out of a lab in Wuhan just wouldn't cut it.
If they managed to engineer something that is infecting people through the air and spreading in the population, then it obviously would cut it. But the theories on this circulated are just nonsense because it did not originate in wuhan but was circulating world wide at least 9 months before.

It has probably existed far longer, possibly for decades.

Lollipop2

Good one. Also Luc Montagnier has studied it under a microscope and said 100% sure it is lab made AND he could see where they put their signature in the genetic code. Dr. Fleming has shown the video of the live virus taken from an electron microscope. Also Dr. McCollough has explained how they can see the virus and it is definitely real. He also thinks this “virus does not exist narrative is hurting credibility of the counter narrative” These are serious professionals. I agree with McCollough.

P

Peatness

Me: Does Covid 19 exist as a respiratory disease that can pass from person to person?

Is this what caused the covid 19? https://www.pnas.org/content/117/13/7001?cct=2302

When a PCR tests positive for Covid what exactly is it finding?

Dr Peat: Several years ago, when the CDC was reporting big numbers of people dying from seasonal “influenza,” actual tests were showing that the pneumonia cases were associated with small percentages of influenza, corona, and syncytial virus, some bacterial infections, and many with no identifiable pathogen. The PCR test, according to Kary Mullis, can’t diagnose anything, and isn’t valid when run for more than 20 or 25 cycles, because of the high number of false positives with more cycles. Hospitals were instructed by WHO and CDC to run it for 40 to 45 cycles, guaranteeing that it would almost always produce a positive result. When the vaccines became available, the CDC announced that they would be recommending a lower number of cycles. When they wanted a frightening number of “cases,” at least 40 cycles, when they wanted to show that vaccines were effective, a more reasonable number of cycles. Influenza deaths disappeared suddenly the week that “covid” deaths spiked; phony tests allowed them to rename the cause of death.

Michael Yeadon:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9enapGHu7UmI/

Peter McCullough:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

View: https://rumble.com/vk5jd0-dr.-peter-mccullough-urgent-warning-about-poisonous-jabs-an-agonizing-situa.html

David Martin:

View: https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-dr.-david-martin-just-ended-covid-fauci-doj-politicians-in-one-in.html

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_uSZAWQmMM

DR DAVID MARTIN & REINER FUELLMICH: EVIDENCE FROM PATENTS THAT FAUCI, GOVTS, AND MEDIA ARE LYING

Richard Fleming:
LIVE STREAM OF EVENT 2021 | Fleming-Method

Sucharit Bhakdi:
DR. SUCHARIT BHAKDI INTERVIEW – COVID VACCINE BLOOD CLOT RISK WAS KNOWN, IGNORED & BURIED (MIRRORED)

Astrid Stuckelberger:
W.H.O. WHISTLEBLOWER Astrid Stuckelberger CONNECTS THE DOTS The Highwire with Del Bigtree

Donnea

I looked into the Alberta case for a minute and I got the sense it was simple midwittery latching onto a technicality and then basing their entire viewpoint out of an ignorant position.
"Latching onto a technicality"?? This is very simple. They claim to have isolated the virus. They were just asked to demonstrate this in court. Just show that it has been done. They could not do that. So they have been lying this whole time? While restricting people? How can you call this a technicality?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals