People denying covid exists are poisoning the well?

InChristAlone

I don't really care if exists or not. I trained my brain to not react to sickness. The fear causes illness. Been around people coughing and possibly had covid (their friends who they were with tested positive and they had the loss of sense of smell and everything if it matters) and didn't get even a sniffle. I just don't care about viruses.

boris

@jnklheimerTaking a step back and rethinking your beliefs every once in a while is important. Especially doing your own research and not just following what someone else claims, that‘s no better than believing in mainstream news.

Last edited:

lvysaur

The pandemic (that started infecting the world in 2019) is definitely real. It doesn't matter if there are no viral isolates, tests are inaccurate, or if it's not even from a coronavirus. The symptoms are too broadly distributed and obvious to be faked, at this point it's like denying that the twin towers fell. You can certainly argue about WHY the twin towers fell, but denying that they fell is another thing altogether.

P

Peatness

The pandemic (that started infecting the world in 2019) is definitely real. It doesn't matter if there are no viral isolates, tests are inaccurate, or if it's not even from a coronavirus. The symptoms are too broadly distributed and obvious to be faked, at this point it's like denying that the twin towers fell. You can certainly argue about WHY the twin towers fell, but denying that they fell is another thing altogether.
What Merritt is trying to convey is that the PCR test is useless. Anyway she thinks it's a contact poison, she is not denying that something causing people to be sick

InChristAlone

No one has ever been able to answer why did the peak of deaths occur 3 weeks after the shutdown? When they declared emergency there were VERY few deaths. Someone said because it took time for those that got it to die, but why then did everyone catch it at exactly the same time as they started the fear campaign? Everyone had holed themselves up in their apartment in NYC. Why would a virus spread at the exact same time in all the major cities? That's not how respiratory viruses work. There's a peak usually in the worst part of the winter, not in April.

My theory is controlled demolition of people. Scare people out of their mind, they end up in the ER struggling to breathe, put them on ventilators (they really pushed ventilators) and then barely anyone makes it off the ventilator. Spread horrid news that the bodies are piling up and you have essentially mind controlled the entire world. Then when someone gets a sniffle they immediately think they might die.

lvysaur

Anyway she thinks it's a contact poison
Could you elaborate?

I got covid back on March 15 2020, right before the shutdown. My symptoms were so jarring and atypical that I'm willing to believe anything regarding its origin.

Basically, I never had a problem with breathing. Only extreme fatigue, and reduced urine output (a symptom of sepsis). These symptoms improved with vitamin C (again, just like sepsis would).
I never had a problem with coughing, other than a very mild cough during the first week, which only happened after meals.

I didn't have any problems with sense of taste until 3 months in.

I live in the NYC surrounding area, and tbh I would not be surprised if they did something there in addition or prior to covid.

gaze

No one has ever been able to answer why did the peak of deaths occur 3 weeks after the shutdown? When they declared emergency there were VERY few deaths. Someone said because it took time for those that got it to die, but why then did everyone catch it at exactly the same time as they started the fear campaign? Everyone had holed themselves up in their apartment in NYC. Why would a virus spread at the exact same time in all the major cities? That's not how respiratory viruses work. There's a peak usually in the worst part of the winter, not in April.

My theory is controlled demolition of people. Scare people out of their mind, they end up in the ER struggling to breathe, put them on ventilators (they really pushed ventilators) and then barely anyone makes it off the ventilator. Spread horrid news that the bodies are piling up and you have essentially mind controlled the entire world. Then when someone gets a sniffle they immediately think they might die.
the death peak was in late december/January

PolishSun

A year and a half ago acquaintances of me, quite a big family, got very sick with Covid, the tests were negative, so the doctors said it was Covid based on symptoms, this family was between the first ones who got Covid jab. It was common at that time to get Covid or die from it without positive test for it.

InChristAlone

the death peak was in late december/January
I'm talking about back when the pandemic was just getting going, I haven't looked at the numbers for this past winter. If we did see the highest deaths in January that lines up with typical flu like deaths. But not with the ventilator deaths right after they declared global pandemic.

blob69

Completely agree, there is no reason to invoke a virus or anything else for that matter. Stress of the lockdown and total chaos is enough to cause increased illness and death. This guy shows it well:

View: https://medium.com/@JohnPospichal/questions-for-lockdown-apologists-32a9bbf2e247

View: https://medium.com/@JohnPospichal/questions-for-lockdown-apologists-mexico-city-5261d981992d

Apart from this, health of the population has been rapidly getting worse year by year due to increased radiation, poisons, food degradation, stress etc. To now blame it all on the virus, while many of us have been warning about it for years (including dr. Peat, for example about strokes in young people becoming more common) is frankly ridiculous.

InChristAlone

Completely agree, there is no reason to invoke a virus or anything else for that matter. Stress of the lockdown and total chaos is enough to cause increased illness and death. This guy shows it well:

View: https://medium.com/@JohnPospichal/questions-for-lockdown-apologists-32a9bbf2e247

View: https://medium.com/@JohnPospichal/questions-for-lockdown-apologists-mexico-city-5261d981992d

Apart from this, health of the population has been rapidly getting worse year by year due to increased radiation, poisons, food degradation, stress etc. To now blame it all on the virus, while many of us have been warning about it for years (including dr. Peat, for example about strokes in young people becoming more common) is frankly ridiculous.

So glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the trend for the spike of deaths occurring only after the lockdown was implemented.

ballomar

Completely agree, there is no reason to invoke a virus or anything else for that matter. Stress of the lockdown and total chaos is enough to cause increased illness and death.

UKColumn has been been saying this since last year. So they call these 'lockdown deaths', i.e. deaths caused be the lockdown and not necessarily a virus.

Perry Staltic

I don't really care if exists or not. I trained my brain to not react to sickness. The fear causes illness. Been around people coughing and possibly had covid (their friends who they were with tested positive and they had the loss of sense of smell and everything if it matters) and didn't get even a sniffle. I just don't care about viruses.

I told a guy at work that I viewed "bugs" as an opportunity to exercise and strengthen my immune system and to provide more diversity, and that I infect people with my health. Kind of blew his mind.

InChristAlone

I told a guy at work that I viewed "bugs" as an opportunity to exercise and strengthen my immune system and to provide more diversity, and that I infect people with my health. Kind of blew his mind.
That's great, yeah we can't live in a bubble or we get weaker.

Old Irenaeus

I agree. When I allegedly "got it" and tested positive for it, I was under a lot of pressure from an authority trying to force me to get vaxxed and also under other emotional and physical duress. Took good care of myself and got better, but I'm still not convinced that is was SarsCov2/Covid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals