People denying covid exists are poisoning the well?

jnklheimer

I made the title a question because I don’t have firm stance other than relying on info from people I trust.

There’s a PhD virologist I follow, he is NOT an institutionally indoctrinated person like the doctors who get media attention. He calls out a whole bunch of stuff which basically nuked his chances of having a normal career. He is all for being self sufficient and his stance on the “vaccines” is that for the average person they’re too risky to take. He says immune compromised and elderly people might consider taking it but it is a risk they have to weigh.

He assures me covid is real and in his opinion is very likely a bioweapon, and that it either coincidentally or purposefully doesn’t target a specific ethnic group of people as badly as others.

He says that people who say covid doesn’t exist are missing the mark and doing damage to the fight back against the lockdowns etc.

This reminds me of the 9/11 truth community who talk about lasers and nukes. Ryan Dawson claims these people do a lot of harm to the truth movement because there is clear proof that 9/11 was an intelligence operation but that these other theories about no planes distract from what is provable.

I read many times people saying covid doesn’t even exist and I sense that this may be wrong. When I bring this up sometimes to those people they tend to project on me that I’m a supporter of lockdowns and experimental gene therapies, which I am not.

Vileplume

I made the title a question because I don’t have firm stance other than relying on info from people I trust.

There’s a PhD virologist I follow, he is NOT an institutionally indoctrinated person like the doctors who get media attention. He calls out a whole bunch of stuff which basically nuked his chances of having a normal career. He is all for being self sufficient and his stance on the “vaccines” is that for the average person they’re too risky to take. He says immune compromised and elderly people might consider taking it but it is a risk they have to weigh.

He assures me covid is real and in his opinion is very likely a bioweapon, and that it either coincidentally or purposefully doesn’t target a specific ethnic group of people as badly as others.

He says that people who say covid doesn’t exist are missing the mark and doing damage to the fight back against the lockdowns etc.

This reminds me of the 9/11 truth community who talk about lasers and nukes. Ryan Dawson claims these people do a lot of harm to the truth movement because there is clear proof that 9/11 was an intelligence operation but that these other theories about no planes distract from what is provable.

I read many times people saying covid doesn’t even exist and I sense that this may be wrong. When I bring this up sometimes to those people they tend to project on me that I’m a supporter of lockdowns and experimental gene therapies, which I am not.
I don't have a firm stance on this either, but I'd love to learn more about this PhD virologist. Can you share his name or social media? Also, what are his thoughts on shedding? (don't mean to derail)

OP
J

jnklheimer

I don't have a firm stance on this either, but I'd love to learn more about this PhD virologist. Can you share his name or social media? Also, what are his thoughts on shedding? (don't mean to derail)
His name is dr Kevin McCairn, he has a YT channel that just got shut down but he live-streams on his website “McCairn dojo” regularly. There’s so much content that it would take me many hours to understand and look up the studies and info he cites but I get the sense he knows what he is talking about. I actually suspected him of being an intelligence agent at first because I thought covid was totally made up, but the more I listen to him the more I question that previous position I held.

OP
J

jnklheimer

I think he said shedding is real, he also says the GI tract sheds the most. If you have specific questions try asking him during a stream, his videos aren’t time stamped so it would be difficult to pull up a specific spot where he has discussed this.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
read many times people saying covid doesn’t even exist and I sense that this may be wrong. When I bring this up sometimes to those people they tend to project on me that I’m a supporter of lockdowns and experimental gene therapies, which I am not.
I’ve had it and taken care of numerous people that had it. It’s real but we’ve been lied to so much that I don’t blame anyone for having doubts.

yourke

people denying covid don't want to take your freedom away. I don't see the problem with these people

amd

Good that you bring the subject, where there's lots of propaganda, there's lots of poisoning.

Remember that is common for propaganda to be over the top and hard to swallow for analytical minds.

So they poison the well to discredit disenting voices that could alert the emotionally minded individuals.

Example, if you know that Bill Gates is all about depopulation, and you see news about children being born with low IQ because of covid (to scare people from having children), you'd expect news of this kind, just because that's the ultimate goal of this covid-great-reset exercise.

Look at the destination and don't get confused by the turns.

Also, if there's a patent for SARS-CoV-1 just before the previous "pandemic", and now we have SARS-CoV-2 (David Martin talking about patents in this case, too), why listen to people poisoning the well?

Last edited:

Jon2547

If Covid is real, meaning that there is a mutating pathogenic virus, then all necessary measures including lockdowns and mandatory vaccines are ultimately justified.

All those that claim it was made in a lab in China are on the same side that they pretend to be fighting against.

Those that claim it is a bioweapon are not capable users of critical thinking and have been duped.

If Covid is real, meaning that there is a mutating pathogenic virus, then all necessary measures including lockdowns and mandatory vaccines are ultimately justified.

All those that claim it was made in a lab in China are on the same side that they pretend to be fighting against.

Those that claim it is a bioweapon are not capable users of critical thinking and have been duped.

In my opinion it's simple. It's lab made but not very distant from 'natural' corona viruses. They could not modify the virus so extensively to make it very deadly & virulent or it would be easy to see it was tampered with. As it is, they have to overinflate the actual risks & fatality of the virus.

The actual end goal, however, is the vaccine and all the social control it brings, and for that, it serves its purpose just fine.

Jon2547

Viruses are the result of diseases not the cause.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
In my opinion it's simple. It's lab made but not very distant from 'natural' corona viruses. They could not modify the virus so extensively to make it very deadly & virulent or it would be easy to see it was tampered with. As it is, they have to overinflate the actual risks & fatality of the virus.

The actual end goal, however, is the vaccine and all the social control it brings, and for that, it serves its purpose just fine.
This is pretty much how I feel about it too.

mariantos

I don't know how justified it would be Jon, even so, according to their theory, this means that if this virus transforms when it is angry with us and new and new variants appear, then there must always be a suitable vaccine to counteract the new occurred mutation of the virus, however it is ridiculous.

And our immune system, which has protected us and is constantly doing so, adapts to anything, even if we are assaulted with harmful things on all sides, this ingenuity of the Divinity still exists or is to be taught in schools that we are born without protection and in order to acquire it, we have to inject ourselves regularly ?!

Donnea

We now have reports from over 40 different countries, that there is no isolated sarscov2. There was a court case in Alberta, Canada, where they could not provide documentation showing the isolation of the virus. If this is indeed a "special" and new virus, how come it has never been isolated? There are computer generated sequencing of Sarscov2 from China. It would be very easy to put an end to this question- just show that it has been isolated.
They cannot. That is why I don't think there is a novel corona virus plaguing the world. To me it's more likely that they just manipulated one of the coronaviruses, made it a little more vicious than the standard flu possibly, but that's about it. Many die form the flu every year. Except for this year, and last year. What is killing people is the protocol that is followed for covid patients. The treatments are killing people. The vaccine is the bio weapon.

bogbody

It's Thomas Cowan's opinion also that Covid doesnt exist because it has never been isolated. When Ray was asked about it by Patrick Timpone he said that something doesn't have to be isolated for us to know it exists. I think it's a misrepresentation of terrain theory, which says that germs/bacteria/etc do not cause disease on their own, but rather that it's the heath of the individual and the environment etc (aka the terrain) that determine whether a person becomes sick, but as far as i'm aware, terrain theory does not discount the existence of viruses etc. it just privileges the "terrain" as the main cause of disease. I think terrain theory is more in line what people like Ray and Zach Bush believe.

Ben.

uhh noo, even then, even if we were to accept germ theraphy and corona, even then the lockdowns and mandatory vaccines were not justified, especially not the way they were executed.

BodhiBlues

I certainly find alternative theories regarding viruses interesting, like exosomes for example, but I agree that it is not helping our cause at the moment.

Convincing the public that viruses don't exist just isn't going to happen whereas they can turn against vaccines, masks and lockdowns as all make their lives significantly worse (of course some love all three).

Going against a long held belief (viruses) is much harder than going against recently acquired beliefs (masks and lockdowns).

Vaccines are a different story as people are generally for common vaccines, but as the state starts mandating boosters they may turn against the vaccines

OP
J

jnklheimer

I asked you not to project and you went ahead and did it anyways.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals