Penis Does Not Get Quite As Hard As It Used To

Ismail

I
No, try vitamin k2 mk4 if you can, I would try to leave the chicken breast out(too much phosphate) and maybe put some j
Orange or pineapple juice in there because vitamin C is very important in your case, also the raw milk is very good, put some cocoa in raw milk, you will see a very nice effect,they will both raise dht and i found that cocoa is one of the best things you can eat for gut. It fixed my gut and my dopamine. I also found that taking 3 mg of k2 mk4 with 5000 iu vitamin d can have an effect as strong as hormones taking it everyday.
oh WOW!

Do you have any sources or info for raising DHT from raw milk and cocoa? Did you mean cacao or cocoa?

Thank you in advance.

Ismail

I have unlimited access to raw A2 grass-fed organic milk.

Some days I drink a gallon of it.
Some days 0.

I've noticed I get a serotonic behavior when I drink a lot, dopaminergic behavior when I drink none.

Maybe it's because it reduces stress hormones, who knows.

Can you please expand upon this a little? What behaviours do you exhibit or feel when not drinking milk that make you feel dopaminergic behaviour? thanks.

Razvan

[
oh WOW!

Do you have any sources or info for raising DHT from raw milk and cocoa? Did you mean cacao or cocoa?

Thank you in advance.
Yes,Cocoa powder can boost dopamine on all kinds of mechanisms.
Cocoa contains caffeine which increases dopamine.
Cocoa increases cognitive performance and decreases free dopamine urinary excretion.
Epicatechin (a flavonoid in cocoa) consumption increases tyrosine hydroxylase (the enzyme that synthesis L-dopa from tyrosine) levels in both hippocampus (1.51-fold) and cortex (1.79-fold).I found that dopamine levels are highly connected with DHT and saturated fat is both androgenic and anabolic. Saturated fat consumption increases testosterone whereas polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs) lowers testosterone and DHT. PUFAs directly inhibit the 5-AR enzyme.

Cocoa butter is also abundant in the saturated fat, stearic acid, which promotes mitochondrial fusion. Bigger is not always better, but in this case, it is. Bigger mitochondria are able to produce more energy and a high energy state is essential for optimal androgen levels.

Raw milk contains a host of different hormones, including 5-alpha reduced steroids, so drinking milk can increase DHT levels.Milk is also great for raising low IGF-1 levels.
Also I think as Travis said on this forum that homogenized milk loses some of the good effects and can be the real problem for people not doing well with dairy.

T

TheBeard

Can you please expand upon this a little? What behaviours do you exhibit or feel when not drinking milk that make you feel dopaminergic behaviour? thanks.

Not feeling sluggish.
Not having to think before answering someone.
Walking faster.

Ismail

[

Cocoa increases cognitive performance and decreases free dopamine urinary excretion.
Epicatechin (a flavonoid in cocoa) consumption increases tyrosine hydroxylase (the enzyme that synthesis L-dopa from tyrosine) levels in both hippocampus (1.51-fold) and cortex (1.79-fold).I found that dopamine levels are highly connected with DHT and saturated fat is both androgenic and anabolic. Saturated fat consumption increases testosterone whereas polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs) lowers testosterone and DHT. PUFAs directly inhibit the 5-AR enzyme.

Cocoa butter is also abundant in the saturated fat, stearic acid, which promotes mitochondrial fusion. Bigger is not always better, but in this case, it is. Bigger mitochondria are able to produce more energy and a high energy state is essential for optimal androgen levels.

Raw milk contains a host of different hormones, including 5-alpha reduced steroids, so drinking milk can increase DHT levels.Milk is also great for raising low IGF-1 levels.
Also I think as Travis said on this forum that homogenized milk loses some of the good effects and can be the real problem for people not doing well with dairy.

Amazing, thanks for such a concise response. Is there a difference between cocoa and cacao?

T

TheBeard

[

Unfortunately you need a proper functioning liver for increased IGF-1.
2 weeks of one gallon raw milk a day did nothing for my low IGF-1, as proven by bloodwork at the end of the experiment.

Ismail

Amazing, thanks for such a concise response. Is there a difference between cocoa and cacao?
2 weeks of one gallon raw milk a day did nothing for my low IGF-1, as proven by bloodwork at the end of the experiment.
Have you managed to improve your liver function? If so, what did you try and implement/use? Thanks ?

Ismail

I'm currently using this:

tempImageaRPi0f.jpg
tempImage8soMBV.jpg

Razvan

Try 20 mg of niacinamide with 400 mgc of methylene blue every few hours for a period.
Maybe for me it works because I have a good liver, i don't buy the thing that if you have a stress response from caffeine you have a bad liver.

belcanto

I

I’ve heard of this, but does it truly work? Have you tried it yourself or are you just sponsored by them? I’ve heard of the Phoenix which is an at home version of this for much cheaper. And also, could overuse of it damage blood vessels? I’m worried that the shockwaves could damage sperm and the testis, that might just be unfounded but I’m basing that off of what I know to be true about ultrasound and sperm
No, not sponsored, lol - my husband did this last year and it's been good. He went to an actual Gainswave M.D. in our area. It's like a jackhammer to the organ, very noisy, and topical anesthesia was necessary.