Penis pump logic / safety/ mechanism for peyroines

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
I have peyroines. Penis still functions get hard for sex but has been deformed due to the fibrosis. I have a curve to the left with narrowing of the shaft and a bulge that can be seen on the underside of the glands when erect. I bought a soma correct pump for a physical therapy to hopefully fix the narrowing.

The entire idea does not make sense to me. First the pump never gets my penis fully engorged. It sucks in more skin at the base rather than pulling blood into the penis tissue.
I feel like a lot of ppl who use penis pumps for penis enlargement actually end up getting fibrosis because they are damaging their penis in an attempt to make the tissue larger.

The medical community vouches for veds for Ed and peyroines at certain pressures.

However does anyone actually have experience using these pumps to correct a deformity or improve penile health? I am worried that forcing blood into the penis could be doing more harm then good.

JohnHafterson

Have you tried taurine? It's a general anti-fibrotic agent. Here's an article on it working against penile fibrosis in a rat model:

Here's an article on taurine in a rat model of aging working on testosterone and sexual capacity:

There are many articles on taurine for erectile issues in several disease models.

May want to give ginger and or ginger tea a try as well it also works on fibrosis and may support erectile function through other mechanisms.

Unsure of pumps don't like the idea - personally would go anti-fibrotic route, maintain good physical health through exercise to ensure good circulation and good endothelial function.

Taurine and/or ginger regularly and hour or so before before sex may help them distribute/localize into the penis/glans when erect.

It may be something you have to work on for some time to reverse the issue.

Last edited:
Yes. You want to partially erect your penis then let the air out and do it again and again. That is all. Wrap first with an ace bandage. That keeps the blood from all pooling at the surface and protects the lymphatic system. It can help but there are better ways to fix penile fibrosis aka Peyronies

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
Have you tried taurine? It's a general anti-fibrotic agent. Here's an article on it working against penile fibrosis in a rat model:

Here's an article on taurine in a rat model of aging working on testosterone and sexual capacity:

There are many articles on taurine for erectile issues in several disease models.

May want to give ginger and or ginger tea a try as well it also works on fibrosis and may support erectile function through other mechanisms.

Unsure of pumps don't like the idea - personally would go anti-fibrotic route, maintain good physical health through exercise to ensure good circulation and good endothelial function.

Taurine and/or ginger regularly and hour or so before before sex may help them distribute/localize into the penis/glans when erect.

Hi John this is the first time I have heard of taurine thank you for this information I will look into it more.

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
Yes. You want to partially erect your penis then let the air out and do it again and again. That is all. Wrap first with an ace bandage. That keeps the blood from all pooling at the surface and protects the lymphatic system. It can help but there are better ways to fix penile fibrosis aka Peyronies
Thanks I was just worried that it might damage the arteries or veins. I never pump to full erection. It hurts.

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter

John can you recommend a Taurine supplement that is not snake oil?

JohnHafterson

John can you recommend a Taurine supplement that is not snake oil?
Any taurine supplement will work it's a pretty basic and cheap supplement. It's mostly by itself though sometimes in supplement formulations.

I like the NOW brand taurine as it seems to dissolve easily and readily available online/in stores.

I've been using taurine for 12 years for cardiovascular, muscle, erection, and diabetes treatment and complication prevention.

Bulk Supplements and Life Giving Store have taurine in straight powder form. I don't think there's a huge difference but if you're looking for something with slightly higher quality.

OP
O

olowshinenine

Forum Supporter
Any taurine supplement will work it's a pretty basic and cheap supplement. It's mostly by itself though sometimes in supplement formulations.

I like the NOW brand taurine as it seems to dissolve easily and readily available online/in stores.

I've been using taurine for 12 years for cardiovascular, muscle, erection, and diabetes treatment and complication prevention.

Bulk Supplements and Life Giving Store have taurine in straight powder form. I don't think there's a huge difference but if you're looking for something with slightly higher quality.
Thank you sir

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals