Parmigiano Reggiano Snack Combo Ideas - Need Ideas

Velve921

So, after years of experimentation I’ve found that calcium really does my body good! Like, insanely good.

During the last 5 years of healing, milk, ice cream, and cheese have been dynamite for me. Ice cream and milk have been the main 2.

Now. I want would like to try more PM Cheese for calorie purposes and see if I get a similar metabolic response. In other words, I want to try more cheese and less ice cream/milk.

Does any body have some favorite PM cheese combinations with other foods they recommend? Peat friendly recommendations?

Thanks!

boris

I like it:
-Grated over scrambled eggs.
-Sauteed with liver or other beef cuts (stir fry style).

No starch for me at the moment. But in the future I want to try it Philly Cheese Steak style, either with sourdough bread or in nixtamilized corn tacos.
I also liked baked potatoes with melted cheese on top.

Last edited:
OP
Velve921

Velve921

This! Yes a nice combination. My little boy eats it plain and with OJ or tangerine juice, I do too.

I do this as well. Thanks for sharing.

just looking to change it up.

tonight I’m trying this marmelaide on top.

SuperStressed

Mushrooms and Ground Beef with Parmesan or swap the Beef with Eggs. You could even make an omelette

Pecorino Romano is a good alternative, its made with sheeps milk and has 3x the salt of Parmesan.

Luann

Parmesan and Mozz are my go-to cheeses. I - think? - they tend to be low in unsaturated fat and provide good protein and SFA. I still nibble them or as a condiment rather than make a meal of it though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals