The Power Of Fruit

Waremu

I think whole fruits and fresh fruit juices both have their place. I do well on plenty of fresh fruit juice and don't gain fat from it. As long as I keep fruit as my main carb source and not eat starch, mental clarity is awesome, energy and mood is great, as is sleep. I crave it too. Especially before bed, nothing makes me sleep better than (other than milk and honey), fresh grape or orange or honeydew melon juice that is salted and some raw milk cheese. Yum.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

@Velve921 have you notice better response from whole fruit than juices?
I do get bloating and constipation from the juice and regular BM from whole fruits (even eat the white fiber between the skin and the orange doesn't give me intestinal irritation)

The only time I've had issues with juice, is one time when I accidentally bought orange juice with added vitamins. Other than that, feel great with juice... especially if it's pulp free and not from concentrate.

Whole fruit has not been a primary choice as it's not energy efficient and logictically. In others, I need high calories and due to my travel and convenience schedule liquids work best for me.

Not sure what juices you've tried, but whenever I stick to not from concentrate and pull free I'm good to go. Similar with milk; if I drink Kalona which is free of thickening agents, including carrageenan and added agents to assimilate added vitamins, I feel great.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals