PANSTERONE+ANDROSTERONE FOR 25 Y.O. MALE

OP
A

andrei

UPDATE @haidut i increased gradually pansterone up to 8 drop (10mg of both ingridients), and 8mg andro.
The effects are strong and I am willing to experiment higher.
However, since I use many other idealabs supps, I want to be a little cost cautious.
Which one should I focus more on? Pan or andro? And what would be an upper safe limit for each of these? Thank you somuch georgi.

haidut

Forum Supporter
UPDATE @haidut i increased gradually pansterone up to 8 drop (10mg of both ingridients), and 8mg andro.
The effects are strong and I am willing to experiment higher.
However, since I use many other idealabs supps, I want to be a little cost cautious.
Which one should I focus more on? Pan or andro? And what would be an upper safe limit for each of these? Thank you somuch georgi.

I would not use more than 15mg androsterone daily. Same with Pansterone due to risk of elevating estrogen. So, to keep costs down I think up to 15mg Pansterone and 5mg androsterone should be plenty.

OP
A

andrei

Aha @haidut i see..thank u! So u don't think the 1:1 ratio should be so strict? These two supps I will probably never give up. They are too good: leanness, drive, bigger dong. That's why I am running after more :)

haidut

Forum Supporter
Aha @haidut i see..thank u! So u don't think the 1:1 ratio should be so strict? These two supps I will probably never give up. They are too good: leanness, drive, bigger dong. That's why I am running after more :)

The study on synergy of androsterone:DHEA said the 1:1 ratio was most potent but the authors for some reason liked the 3:1 ratio of DHEA:andro more. They said that when the ratio is favor of aromatizable steroids, the effects are more potent then when the ratio is in favor of androsterone. In fact the weakest effects were from a 4:1 ratio in favor of androsterone.

OP
A

andrei

I will play with the variable @haidut One thing i dont know is what produces to me the most results: pansterone or androsterone? And I know its not very smart to use them by themselves only. But in any case, I will favor pansterone over androsterone from what I understand.
I will gradually add those 3 drops of pansterone to reach almost 15 mg. I've been using these two for two months only and the results are so crazy.
I'm so thrilled what would happen after much more time of usage. I'm turning into god :D

golder

I will play with the variable @haidut One thing i dont know is what produces to me the most results: pansterone or androsterone? And I know its not very smart to use them by themselves only. But in any case, I will favor pansterone over androsterone from what I understand.
I will gradually add those 3 drops of pansterone to reach almost 15 mg. I've been using these two for two months only and the results are so crazy.
I'm so thrilled what would happen after much more time of usage. I'm turning into god :D

Out of curiosity, do you use both of these topically or orally? If topically, where do you apply these?
Do you use the vitamin E version or the SFA esters version?
Thanks mate.

OP
A

andrei

Out of curiosity, do you use both of these topically or orally? If topically, where do you apply these?
Do you use the vitamin E version or the SFA esters version?
Thanks mate.
Topically on wrists..and its the sfa esters.

OP
A

andrei

@haidut what affect penile size increase more? Pan or andro? I read the thread on dhea increases breast size, so I though the dhea in pan causes such an effect. Am i thinking right?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut what affect penile size increase more? Pan or andro? I read the thread on dhea increases breast size, so I though the dhea in pan causes such an effect. Am i thinking right?

Since penis is akin to the comb size of roosters, the old study with androsterone/dhea combination suggests 1:1 combination of the two steroids should work best. So, 1:1 ratio of Pansterone/androsterone or up to 3 doses of Pansterone (daily) with a single dose of 5mg androsterone.

OP
A

andrei

@haidut that means that andro also plays a role in penile size growth? or its primary function is sth else?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut that means that andro also plays a role in penile size growth? or its primary function is sth else?

All androgens play a role in penis growth. Androsterone is just one of them, representing the ones derived through the 5-AR pathway.

OP
A

andrei

@haidut hello! So I went up to 15mg pan/8 mg andro. I experience a bit of restlesness for the past few days. I am not able to take my usual afternoon nap. I think it's too stimulating.
I will go back to 12.5mg pan/7mg andro. I hope I get my naps back because they helped :)
But the effect on body composition is just insane. I leaned out so much without effort. My caloric intake diminished without trying (probably because they have thyroid similar effects). And I am building muscle on less calories and less protein than before.
Since I will take these two long term, even the lower dose I am willing to do is probably gonna be good.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut hello! So I went up to 15mg pan/8 mg andro. I experience a bit of restlesness for the past few days. I am not able to take my usual afternoon nap. I think it's too stimulating.
I will go back to 12.5mg pan/7mg andro. I hope I get my naps back because they helped :)
But the effect on body composition is just insane. I leaned out so much without effort. My caloric intake diminished without trying (probably because they have thyroid similar effects). And I am building muscle on less calories and less protein than before.
Since I will take these two long term, even the lower dose I am willing to do is probably gonna be good.

Noted. I concur that 8mg andro is probably too much as user @Slaspa got very high DHT levels even from 5mg daily. That can certainly account for the overstimulation.

OP
A

andrei

@haidut i just ran out of andro..and my next batch did not arrive yet..so i am doing 10 drops pansterone. My sleep has been deeper this way. I think i'll keep andro low when it arrives.
Btw i apply 6 drops on penis. It totally increased flaccid size significantly. There is tissue gain. Unbelievable.

Jing

@haidut i just ran out of andro..and my next batch did not arrive yet..so i am doing 10 drops pansterone. My sleep has been deeper this way. I think i'll keep andro low when it arrives.
Btw i apply 6 drops on penis. It totally increased flaccid size significantly. There is tissue gain. Unbelievable.
6 drops of pansterone increase flaccid size? Or androsterone?

haidut

Forum Supporter

Amazing! How long did you use Pansterone before seeing the penis-enlarging effects?

theLaw

@haidut

Some of this might be the Pansterone allowing for the full healthy flaccid hang of the penis including increased blood-flow, which can make a significant difference optically especially if estrogen has been high. Cheers!:cool:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals