Always loved Pansterone and Androsterone

Frankdee20

Can’t complain, just got my batch, did 6 drops of Pansterone and 3 Androsterone applied to my wrists. The scrotal application of Pansterone always increased libido more, and never applied androsterone down stairs. I like the smooth level head of the topical application for both. I did experiment with Pansterone sublingual and oral along with food in the past. I am just happy to be alive in general, and was always living a very dangerous and self destructive existence. Bless you all.

Jessie

Nice. Scrotal application of DHEA has always been a major libido boost for me as well. So does larger dosages (50-100mgs) of oral DHEA, but you will start getting estrogenic symptoms from this. Mixing DHEA with progesterone also mitigates some of the undesirable effects of progesterone, for me anyways.

I've never tried the "pansterone" because pregnenolone has always messed with my sleep in the past. I do remember reading somehere when PS (preg-sulfate) is increased it will act excitatory, and possibly antagonize GABA. So that may have been what was happening with me.

One time I did apply andro to my scrotal area and I got "limp d!ck." Probably because andro is a rather potent adrenaline antagonist. So you're doing right, I wouldn't recommend applying it down there. Otherwise a good product. Great for calmness and relaxation. Kinda like DHT but more sedating.

brocktoon

Can’t complain, just got my batch, did 6 drops of Pansterone and 3 Androsterone applied to my wrists. The scrotal application of Pansterone always increased libido more, and never applied androsterone down stairs. I like the smooth level head of the topical application for both. I did experiment with Pansterone sublingual and oral along with food in the past. I am just happy to be alive in general, and was always living a very dangerous and self destructive existence. Bless you all.
Glad you're persevering, Frank.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Does Pansterone orally convert to Progesterone more so than topically ?

Took 7 drops today with 5 drops androsterone and I’m overheating

LuMonty

Does Pansterone orally convert to Progesterone more so than topically ?

Took 7 drops today with 5 drops androsterone and I’m overheating
I'd suppose so from my experience with Pansterone. I never could stand combining progesterone in general with Androsterone due to heat issues. That being said, my health wasn't great then so grain of salt and all that.

Jessie

It's likely. You never for sure with pro-hormones. But I think the skin being higher in 5 alpha reductase, the preg will probably go more towards DHP and allopregnenolone. This is true for topical progesterone, so I would assume it's true for pregnenolone too.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

It's likely. You never for sure with pro-hormones. But I think the skin being higher in 5 alpha reductase, the preg will probably go more towards DHP and allopregnenolone. This is true for topical progesterone, so I would assume it's true for pregnenolone too.
I’m getting overstimulation effects from these. I will have to use them separately and determine which one is causing this. Androsterone is supposed to be a GABA agonist, but maybe it’s converting to something else. Pansterone can definitely cause stimulating and anxiety effects, but not sure if it will do this to me orally. I’ve used up to 15 drops orally in the past, and don’t remember anxiety from it.

In general, Pregnenalone has different effects at different doses. I recall anxiety attacks from as little as ten milligrams orally but then managed to take 50 mg and it didn’t cause this.

I’m so confused lol

LuMonty

GABA activity is on a U-curve. I recall when I used Allo-P the first time I was super relaxed, but using more too soon gave me an anxious feeling. Using it every 3 days or so worked, while progesterone has a very high ceiling for me. So YMMV by each substance.

Jessie

I’m getting overstimulation effects from these. I will have to use them separately and determine which one is causing this. Androsterone is supposed to be a GABA agonist, but maybe it’s converting to something else. Pansterone can definitely cause stimulating and anxiety effects, but not sure if it will do this to me orally. I’ve used up to 15 drops orally in the past, and don’t remember anxiety from it.

In general, Pregnenalone has different effects at different doses. I recall anxiety attacks from as little as ten milligrams orally but then managed to take 50 mg and it didn’t cause this.

I’m so confused lol
In my past experiences I've noticed pregnenolone can mess with my sleep. I don't recall it giving me anxiety but, like you, I stayed in that 30-60mg range when dosing it.

Androsterone always made me sleepy when I used too much of it, but as LuMonty stated, your mileage may vary. I can say that, at least in my case, whenever I overdo the 5-ar androgens I start feeling off. Like too "zoned out" feeling.

I suspect it's messing with the T: DHT ratios too much. And maybe E2 as well, if you already had lower E2.

Jessie

I think if you're going to use androsterone daily you might need to seriously up your DHEA dosing. Like more than what would be in a single dose of Pansterone . Which comes with it's own drawbacks, obviously. However I think keeping that DHEA and androstenedione pool saturated is important when using 5-ar steroids. That way you have that option to feel in low T or low E when necessary.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

@Frankdee20 Have you tried adding Tribulus Terrestris to the mix? It's pretty pronounced and good energy. It even works for me on an EOD schedule.
The one period that I tried it out, the suggestion was two pills daily. I started with one pill, and it did give energy and ravenous libido, even spontaneous erections. Once I increased the dose, way too stimulating and developed anxiety and insomnia from it and didn’t touch it again.

I don’t do well with stimulating substances, even thiamine at 100 MG was too much for me.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

GABA activity is on a U-curve. I recall when I used Allo-P the first time I was super relaxed, but using more too soon gave me an anxious feeling. Using it every 3 days or so worked, while progesterone has a very high ceiling for me. So YMMV by each substance.
How does progesterone feel ? Does it help anxious people ? I’ve heard it mentioned that Androsterone has a stronger GABA agonism than Progesterone, but I can’t judge the androsterone because I’ve only used it with Pansterone. Can’t say for sure

LuMonty

How does progesterone feel ? Does it help anxious people ? I’ve heard it mentioned that Androsterone has a stronger GABA agonism than Progesterone, but I can’t judge the androsterone because I’ve only used it with Pansterone. Can’t say for sure
I found progesterone much more relaxing. It has a very "must take a nap" feel at higher doses. The tradeoff is higher doses can affect sexual function. but you might not need much for a good effect. If solo androsterone doesn't workout I'd give progesterone a shot at 5-10mg and see how it goes. Also my 2 cents is I had the same reaction to tribulus and stopped using it too.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I found progesterone much more relaxing. It has a very "must take a nap" feel at higher doses. The tradeoff is higher doses can affect sexual function. but you might not need much for a good effect. If solo androsterone doesn't workout I'd give progesterone a shot at 5-10mg and see how it goes. Also my 2 cents is I had the same reaction to tribulus and stopped using it too.
Thank You.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I’ve tried the androsterone in isolation without the Pansterone and it does not cause anxiety at normal doses.

Took the Pansterone orally with food today and just five drops created too much stimulation and anxiety and can’t focus and I’m not in tune with my environment. I will have to take a loss on that one. Highly doubt progesterone will agree with me at this point. Everything is anxiogenic for me, it’s very depressing at this point and now I know why I binge drink.

Sucks

Jessie

I’ve tried the androsterone in isolation without the Pansterone and it does not cause anxiety at normal doses.

Took the Pansterone orally with food today and just five drops created too much stimulation and anxiety and can’t focus and I’m not in tune with my environment. I will have to take a loss on that one. Highly doubt progesterone will agree with me at this point. Everything is anxiogenic for me, it’s very depressing at this point and now I know why I binge drink.

Sucks
Keep in mind that Preg-Sulfate can cause overstimulation in some people. So there is an additional mechanism by which pregnenolone may cause anxiety that is not present in bioidentical progesterone.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Keep in mind that Preg-Sulfate can cause overstimulation in some people. So there is an additional mechanism by which pregnenolone may cause anxiety that is not present in bioidentical progesterone.
Good point, thanks.

Eldermusl57

The one period that I tried it out, the suggestion was two pills daily. I started with one pill, and it did give energy and ravenous libido, even spontaneous erections. Once I increased the dose, way too stimulating and developed anxiety and insomnia from it and didn’t touch it again.

I don’t do well with stimulating substances, even thiamine at 100 MG was too much for me.
Can I ask the TT brand you used?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals