Always loved Pansterone and Androsterone

CoconutEffect

GABA activity is on a U-curve. I recall when I used Allo-P the first time I was super relaxed, but using more too soon gave me an anxious feeling. Using it every 3 days or so worked, while progesterone has a very high ceiling for me. So YMMV by each substance.
What dose of alllop and oral or topical?

Santosh

Nice. Scrotal application of DHEA has always been a major libido boost for me as well. So does larger dosages (50-100mgs) of oral DHEA, but you will start getting estrogenic symptoms from this.

What are the estrogenic symptoms to look for ?

The more and the longer I apply DHEA scrotally, the stiffer my joints, the flatter my mood ... exact same effects as with scrotal DHT or Proviron.
So, no estrogenic sides in sight.

Jessie

The more and the longer I apply DHEA scrotally, the stiffer my joints, the flatter my mood ... exact same effects as with scrotal DHT or Proviron.
Edema, puffiness, gyno, low temps, depression, etc. There's a lot of clinical data into DHEA's estrogenic effects. It aromatizes easier than testosterone.

Santosh

Edema, puffiness, gyno, low temps, depression, etc.

The exact opposite of what I'm experiencing.
That's what I thought, even at the doses I'm using transdermal DHEA, 200mg, it's heavily androgenic.

Have you experienced such estrogenic effects, or is it something you have read ?

Jessie

The exact opposite of what I'm experiencing.
That's what I thought, even at the doses I'm using transdermal DHEA, 200mg, it's heavily androgenic.

Have you experienced such estrogenic effects, or is it something you have read ?
Yes, but I used it orally. Oral 100mgs started giving me some water retention and elevated blood pressure after a couple weeks.

EnergeticLeo

Is that not because you said you're estrogen deficient from aromatase inhibitor use?

Jessie

Then you know what's left to do ...
I'm not on DHEA anymore. I considered taking it with an AI, but I think those drugs are mostly toxic. I've heard way too many people give testimony about messing up their E2 with AI drugs.

It doesn't matter much now anyways. I've been able to source a good DHT product with the help of another individual. DHT is much better (for me) than DHEA.

Santosh

I considered taking it with an AI

Why would you do that, when there is a perfectly viable androgenic alternative which is transdermal DHEA ?

I've been able to source a good DHT product with the help of another individual.

It's very easy to source real DHT on your own, you don't even need help.

DHT is much better (for me) than DHEA.

That's because you haven't tried transdermal DHEA. It converts to all androgens including DHT.
I regularly take transdermal DHT, transdermal Masteron, transdermal Proviron.

They don't come close to transdermal DHEA in terms of feeling.
They lack all the androgenic precursors such as androsterone.

Santosh

Is that not because you said you're estrogen deficient from aromatase inhibitor use?

Let's include some logic here to your question :

I am indeed estrogen deficient. When I take oral DHEA, it solves my estrogen issues, proof that oral DHEA is estrogenic.
When I take transdermal DHEA, it worsens my low e2 symptoms. Which is proof that transdermal DHEA is so androgenic that it further lowers e2.
Anyone not e2 deficient would experience the same symptoms as I do, only on a longer time frame.

Take someone who is not estrogen deficient and give them Winstrol, see how long before they complain about low e2 symptoms.

EnergeticLeo

Let's include some logic here to your question :

I am indeed estrogen deficient. When I take oral DHEA, it solves my estrogen issues, proof that oral DHEA is estrogenic.
When I take transdermal DHEA, it worsens my low e2 symptoms. Which is proof that transdermal DHEA is so androgenic that it further lowers e2.
Anyone not e2 deficient would experience the same symptoms as I do, only on a longer time frame.

Take someone who is not estrogen deficient and give them Winstrol, see how long before they complain about low e2 symptoms.
Ok cool got it - thanks for clarifying.

Jessie

Why would you do that, when there is a perfectly viable androgenic alternative which is transdermal DHEA ?

It's very easy to source real DHT on your own, you don't even need help.

That's because you haven't tried transdermal DHEA. It converts to all androgens including DHT.
I regularly take transdermal DHT, transdermal Masteron, transdermal Proviron.

They don't come close to transdermal DHEA in terms of feeling.
They lack all the androgenic precursors such as androsterone.
Oral, transdermal, etc. doesn't matter. DHEA gives me problems in high enough dosages. DHT works best for me, and does break down into many different metabolites. Androsterone being one of them.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Will the conversion of topical Pregnenalone from the Pansterone that is likely being converted to Pregnenalone Sulfate and causing anxiety via antagonism at GABA receptors cause up-regulation eventually ?

Jessie

Will the conversion of topical Pregnenalone from the Pansterone that is likely being converted to Pregnenalone Sulfate and causing anxiety via antagonism at GABA receptors cause up-regulation eventually ?
That is something I don't know. By up-regulation do you mean making yourself produce more neurotransmitters to compensate for the antagonism? Or making the binding receptors more sensitive? The latter is regulated by certain ion channels, so I'm sure there is some rate-limitation going on.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

That is something I don't know. By up-regulation do you mean making yourself produce more neurotransmitters to compensate for the antagonism? Or making the binding receptors more sensitive? The latter is regulated by certain ion channels, so I'm sure there is some rate-limitation going on.
I suppose I meant what typically happens when you block a receptor, we hear of upregulation, and also when we activate a receptor, we hear of down regulation as a compensation.

Jessie

I suppose I meant what typically happens when you block a receptor, we hear of upregulation, and also when we activate a receptor, we hear of down regulation as a compensation.
So, I did a cursory search for a possible explanation and found this. Apparently, if I'm reading this correctly, PS (and DHEA-S) don't upregulate the receptor but share binding sites with the neurotransmitters. Which in theory would reduce GABA expression. But, honestly, it's not much and someone like Hans or Haidut might be able to shed more light on this. The Sulfated Steroids Pregnenolone Sulfate and Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate Inhibit the α 1 β 3 γ 2L GABAA Receptor by Stabilizing a Novel Nonconducting State - PubMed

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

So, I did a cursory search for a possible explanation and found this. Apparently, if I'm reading this correctly, PS (and DHEA-S) don't upregulate the receptor but share binding sites with the neurotransmitters. Which in theory would reduce GABA expression. But, honestly, it's not much and someone like Hans or Haidut might be able to shed more light on this. The Sulfated Steroids Pregnenolone Sulfate and Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate Inhibit the α 1 β 3 γ 2L GABAA Receptor by Stabilizing a Novel Nonconducting State - PubMed
Thanks

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I managed to apply two drops to my nut sack this morning, no anxiety and hopefully I can utilize the remainder of the product this way. The androsterone is awesome on its own. Going to apply it to my wrists during a work meeting later today since I’m the only male surrounded by ten women.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals