Always loved Pansterone and Androsterone

HighT

I notice many people in the forum say pregnenolone mess their sleep, energising thrm, insomnia etc. With me is the opposite. Last month i have been taking oral preg 10-15- 20 up to 30mg about 10 times and it always make me veeery lazy. I still have the energy to do things but I prefer to lay down and chill.
What causing this? Is it a good sign assuming it also lift my face and looking very young?

BTW i have taken oral dhea separate days from preg, up to 50mg without any effects.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I notice many people in the forum say pregnenolone mess their sleep, energising thrm, insomnia etc. With me is the opposite. Last month i have been taking oral preg 10-15- 20 up to 30mg about 10 times and it always make me veeery lazy. I still have the energy to do things but I prefer to lay down and chill.
What causing this? Is it a good sign assuming it also lift my face and looking very young?

BTW i have taken oral dhea separate days from preg, up to 50mg without any effects.
That’s not unusual because it used to do this to me as well when I’d take 10-30 MG of capsules orally. I’d get lazy, blah, and a little depersonalized, but that came afterwards when it would make me crazy and anxious. It is by far, the most unpredictable supplement one can take.

HighT

That’s not unusual because it used to do this to me as well when I’d take 10-30 MG of capsules orally. I’d get lazy, blah, and a little depersonalized, but that came afterwards when it would make me crazy and anxious. It is by far, the most unpredictable supplement one can take.
I see, thanks! I will stop taking it, only when I need to calm down. For the topic I have used pansterone an year ago up to 15 drops both sublingual and topicall arround belly and on balls without any noticable effects.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I see, thanks! I will stop taking it, only when I need to calm down. For the topic I have used pansterone a year ago up to 15 drops both sublingual and topicall arround belly and on balls without any noticable effects.
And that’s interesting as well because I’ve used it a while back and even 8-12 drops appeared unnoticeable

miquelangeles

@Frankdee20 I experimented with preg last year between June and October in various dosages and routes of administration. It is indeed the most unpredictable supplement one can take, for various reasons.
- different dosages can give markedly different neurosteroid profiles (this was discussed extensively in multiple threads)
- manufacturer
- route of administration
- speed of absorption
- timing, morning vs evening
- taking it with food vs empty stomach
- the stomach metabolizes it mostly into androgens (I sometimes took it immediately before lying in bed to sleep and it felt different than taking it 1 hour before bedtime, probably because it was sitting for longer in the stomach; similarly, swallowing the powder with a bit of water instead of capsule would coat a larger area of the stomach and result in faster and different conversion to other steroids)
- most raw vegetables and fruits are capable of metabolizing pregnenolone, so diet can greatly impact the conversion too (pineapple in particular, green beans, potatoes if raw)
- it is very situational and dependent on the environment, stimuli and social situations; if I spend the day indoors at my computer I don't notice much, but if I go out and socialize it can greatly enhance the experience; Ray Sahelian talks about this in his books and recommends taking it before memorable or enjoyable activities. I also noticed that sunshine/UV is greatly amplifies the effects. During Sep/Oct it didn't feel the same.
- bile flow (bile increases its absorption significantly and it may also create new metabolites)

Santosh

I managed to apply two drops to my nut sack this morning, no anxiety and hopefully I can utilize the remainder of the product this way. The androsterone is awesome on its own. Going to apply it to my wrists during a work meeting later today since I’m the only male surrounded by ten women.

I think you have very high expactations with such a minute quantity.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I think you have very high expactations with such a minute quantity.
I simply wish to utilize the product for any purpose in a way that won’t elicit anxiety the way it does topically. I was able to apply three drops downstairs this morning, and that’s one more than yesterday. So I’m happy with that. There’s sufficient information on a different thread here regarding how scrotal application of this product can help with Testosterone synthesis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals