Optimal Prolactin range for females?

June

I’ve come across posts here where prolactin numbers closer to 0 are better. Except I’m female and I doubt 0-7 would be ideal. So what is the perfect range for prolactin in females? Do we only have low prolactin post menopause. My most recent blood test results:

Prolactin 24.8
Range:
5.0-27.0 ug/L

Elie

Forum Supporter
I go by < 10 is ideal < 15 is ok
Can't remenber where I discover this idea

OP
J

June

I go by < 10 is ideal < 15 is ok
Can't remenber where I discover this idea
Thanks Elie. Oh boy, I've got some lowering to do then. I took some high dose Vitex in hopes that it would help lower it but I think it's too much dopamine all at once. I ended up with some fuzzy noise in the ear, light sensitivity and inability to sleep. Feel like I want to crawl out of my skin sensation. It did however cause me to lose 2 lbs.

Nik665

Thanks Elie. Oh boy, I've got some lowering to do then. I took some high dose Vitex in hopes that it would help lower it but I think it's too much dopamine all at once. I ended up with some fuzzy noise in the ear, light sensitivity and inability to sleep. Feel like I want to crawl out of my skin sensation. It did however cause me to lose 2 lbs.
I thought peat said 11 or under

OP
J

June

I thought peat said 11 or under
I’m currently taking high dose progesterone and my prolactin shot through the roof. I hope it’s a temporary effect as the estrogen tries to oppose it. I’m not even close to 11.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals