OJ And Body Odor

bornamachine

Hello, ive noticed that when I drink OJ I get sorta tired and the longer the period of time I drink it (let's say 12oz everyday at work) the more and more I began to have body odor especially under armpits but also body odor which is not usual for me, the BO dissapears within a day of discontinuation of OJ. No other substance does that for me, what is the process of OJ turning into BO?

J

James IV

Could be high blood sugar feeding microbials. Or elevated catabolic hormones from too much sugar without sufficient protein.

Or some contaminant in the OJ getting excreted by your exocrine system.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Well I usually drink it with food an so I don't think it has anything to do with the sugar, as I eat as much sweet food/drink as I desire without the BO effect. What contamination do you have in mind? I buy the best OJ but it is not organic and I do know they add stuff in there without labeling... Anyone else have similar effect?

Could be high blood sugar feeding microbials. Or elevated catabolic hormones from too much sugar without sufficient protein.

Or some contaminant in the OJ getting excreted by your exocrine system.

J

James IV

Well I usually drink it with food an so I don't think it has anything to do with the sugar, as I eat as much sweet food/drink as I desire without the BO effect. What contamination do you have in mind? I buy the best OJ but it is not organic and I do know they add stuff in there without labeling... Anyone else have similar effect?

Dunno. They sneak all kinds of ***t into things these days. I stopped drinking all commercial juice because it created no more benefit, and more detriment, than just eating whole fruits and roots.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

I guess the only way to find out is to make my own OJ from oranges and see the effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals