NW-1 eats pufa and keto diet

Jack Earth

Just read about high androgen beast khabib nurmagedovs diet. He eats veggies, nuts and tuna no sugar
His hairline is better than most teens. It's not even nw0 its nw-1. His dad who passed away had nw0.
Not trying to be anti peat at all.. RP helps people heal from various problems. But Danny Roddy is bringing the hairloss crowd here and it's way more complicated than he makes it out to be with fixing it via diet.

Last edited:

Summer

Epigenetics. Look at Sean Hannity. He’s NW0 and very likely not on a PUFA-free diet either. Some people are more prone to losing their hair than others but that doesn’t mean they are going to lose their hair. They just have to work harder to keep it.

OP
J

Jack Earth

Nobody is going to look like khabib or Hannity with DRs advice. Genetics is what mainstream has been saying all along. Just compare them to khabib, Roddy is nowhere near him. Roddy if anything looks low androgen. Does anyone here think Roddy looks high T high androgen?
Or does he look high E and more feminine?

Last edited:

rebuke

What he eats now as prescribed by his nutritionist doesn't say much. What he grew up on before hiring these guys and doing their program for fight camp is much more important. Quick search will show you Dagestanis eat dairy, honey, fruit and meat. Now that hes retired I doubt hes eating beans and tuna regularly so he'll probably keep his hairline.

OP
J

Jack Earth

What he eats now as prescribed by his nutritionist doesn't say much. What he grew up on before hiring these guys and doing their program for fight camp is much more important. Quick search will show you Dagestanis eat dairy, honey, fruit and meat. Now that hes retired I doubt hes eating beans and tuna regularly so he'll probably keep his hairline.
Hes been in ufc alone for 10 years. High level mama even longer. Quick search will show you.

Summer

Nobody is going to look like khabib or Hannity with DRs advice. Genetics is what mainstream has been saying all along. Just compare them to khabib, Roddy is nowhere near him. Roddy if anything looks low androgen. Does anyone here think Roddy looks high T high androgen?
Or does he look high E and more feminine?
I think Danny’s advice is great. He emphasizes good nutrition and low stress which are important for hair. Of course those alone won’t grow everyone’s hair back because some people’s hair is too far gone (still regrowable with more intense measures though). But we have influence over gene expression. If baldness is common in your family, there are lifestyle choices you can make that can prevent said gene(s) from being expressed like they are in bald family members.

OP
J

Jack Earth

I think Danny’s advice is great. He emphasizes good nutrition and low stress which are important for hair. Of course those alone won’t grow everyone’s hair back because some people’s hair is too far gone (still regrowable with more intense measures though).
Boom! We need to focus on those more intense measures. Do you think roddy looks high androgen?

jomamma007

Just read about high androgen beast khabib nurmagedovs diet. He eats veggies, nuts and tuna no sugar
His hairline is better than most teens. It's not even nw0 its nw-1. His dad who passed away had nw0.
Not trying to be anti peat at all.. RP helps people heal from various problems. But Danny Roddy is bringing the hairloss crowd here and it's way more complicated than he makes it out to be with fixing it via diet.
Neither Peat or Danny says diet will prevent or fix hair loss. They both mention it’s a metabolic stress combined with your environment and the imprinting you’ve gotten from your ancestors.

They focus on improving the general health of the individual.

Pointing to an athlete is probably the dumbest thing you can do. A ton of these guys workout too much and eat like crap but get away with it in their 20s and early 30s, but it always catches up with them and they usually don’t age well and have health issues later in life. Most also have very serious mental/emotional issues

OP
J

Jack Earth

Neither Peat or Danny says diet will prevent or fix hair loss. They both mention it’s a metabolic stress combined with your environment and the imprinting you’ve gotten from your ancestors.

They focus on improving the general health of the individual.

Pointing to an athlete is probably the dumbest thing you can do. A ton of these guys workout too much and eat like crap but get away with it in their 20s and early 30s, but it always catches up with them and they usually don’t age well and have health issues later in life. Most also have very serious mental/emotional issues
Dumb? Look up his father(who I mentioned in Op) who is a lifelong athlete dumbass.
You think khabib will start to bald in his 40s? Whos is the dumb one

Last edited:

Summer

Boom! We need to focus on those more intense measures. Do you think roddy looks high androgen?
Derma rolling is the measure I had in mind. But even if you do that and regrow your hair, it’s just going to fall out again unless you change the things that made your hair prone to miniaturizing in the first place.

What are some high androgen features? If you’re talking about facial features, most of that is formed in childhood and is more dependent on proper posture/tongue placement than nutrition (although I’ve seen more than enough evidence that grains screw up teeth but that’s a different topic). Looking high T doesn’t necessarily equal no hair loss.

OP
J

Jack Earth

Derma rolling is the measure I had in mind. But even if you do that and regrow your hair, it’s just going to fall out again unless you change the things that made your hair prone to miniaturizing in the first place.

What are some high androgen features? If you’re talking about facial features, most of that is formed in childhood and is more dependent on proper posture/tongue placement than nutrition (although I’ve seen more than enough evidence that grains screw up teeth but that’s a different topic). Looking high T doesn’t necessarily equal no hair loss.
Anybody can see khabib vs roddy who looks more high andro. The poster rei has mentioned posture in relation to hairloss. I wouldn't discount him, sounds like hes onto something

jomamma007

Dumb? Look up his father(who I mentioned in Op) dumbass.
You think khabib will start to bald in his 40s? Whos is the dumb one
You missed the point entirely and your argument is idiotic. Neither Danny nor Peat say you can fix a hairline. Genetics and environment are the big factors that no one denies.

I asked Ray what he personally would have done had he developed rapid, early-onset male pattern baldness. I also asked if he thought it possible to restore hair back the juvenile state (dense NW1).

Ray:

My first step would be to thoroughly investigate TSH, temperature, vitamin D, and calcium. No, everything is always changing, reflecting your whole situation. Developing baldness is a warning sign of basic metabolic problems, tending toward general circulatory disease.

I’ve had scrawny geeky looking friends with 900 total testosterone levels and masculine hairy looking ones with 400 levels.

Summer

Anybody can see khabib vs roddy who looks more high andro. The poster rei has mentioned posture in relation to hairloss. I wouldn't discount him, sounds like hes onto something
For sure Khabib looks higher andro, but there are tons of high andro looking guys in UFC who are balding. I’m willing to bet Danny has a pretty good hormone balance though, which is what’s really important. And yes, I’ve seen Rei’s posts. Makes total sense to me. Good posture is crucial to well-being. I should know. My posture is awful from playing so much damn gameboy as a kid and now I’m all messed up.

FredSonoma

I don't necessarily believe the veggies / nuts / tuna. That's not a traditional Dagestani diet at all

OP
J

Jack Earth

You missed the point entirely and your argument is idiotic. Neither Danny nor Peat say you can fix a hairline. Genetics and environment are the big factors that no one denies.

I asked Ray what he personally would have done had he developed rapid, early-onset male pattern baldness. I also asked if he thought it possible to restore hair back the juvenile state (dense NW1).

Ray:

My first step would be to thoroughly investigate TSH, temperature, vitamin D, and calcium. No, everything is always changing, reflecting your whole situation. Developing baldness is a warning sign of basic metabolic problems, tending toward general circulatory disease.
That's quite different than the way you phrase things. I have no issues with RP

OP
J

Jack Earth

What causes the miniaturization in the first place?

OP
J

Jack Earth

I don't necessarily believe the veggies / nuts / tuna. That's not a traditional Dagestani diet at all
Hes been in ufc alone since he was 22. That's the highest level of mma meaning nitrionists fight camps etc. Point is irrelevant

dagestanis and caucasus men in general all have low hairlines. it has nothing to do with mpb, they're born that way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals