Normal Temp / Low Pulse Rate

KM22

Can anyone suggest what this combination may indicate?

My temp is almost always 98.6 or so, but my resting pulse rate is generally between 60 and 70.

Thanks!

yerrag

i have the same and I wonder the same thing.

My guess - my body's metabolism is downregulated for some reason (it's kinda obvious to state, but just have to say it). The wisdom of the body (a term I learned from Zajicek) prioritizes vital functions over less important ones, and so uses its energy to maintain optimal body temperature. That the body is able to maintain this temperature is a minimum requirement for survival, but not necessarily for development. A lower heart rate than optimal, at around 85, may indicate that certain functions are not maximized. Such functions are not vital to survival, such as having a full head of hair, having stamina, whether it's outrunning your friend while being chased by a bear, or during sex, or in having a mind that connects things quickly enough.

In my case, I feel that it's the presence of arterial plaque that limits tissue oxygenation. With tissue oxygenation not being optimal, mitochondrial energy production is downregulated. For me to improve metabolism, I have to slowly dissolve the plaque that has formed throughout my vascular structure.

morgan#1

Following

I get for me great temps (waking 98.2 or if I sleep late 98.6). Sometimes I have 75 pulse but usually it’s around medium 60s. Something is holding me back. I do eat around 3k so i don’t have a shitty metabolism. But I really do think I think too much, lol. Seriously though.

I try to alter my diet...having less fat, more niacinamide and aspirin (to burn sugar more efficiently). But I’m sick of tinkering with my body.

The brain utilizes so much energy/calories to think as I do. Horrible. I realized I wasn’t thinking so much about silly ***t (people and their going’s on, and a job that provides $) when I was bulimic. All I thought about was the other silly ***t, food, calories, and there was the rainbow at the other end: ie when I got over the bulimia, then things would be perfect. Well now I know what the non-addiction people have to go through. My mind wipes me out. I’m gonna figure this mind issue out, or preferably ignore the chatter and live.

Anyway following

morgan#1

feel that it's the presence of arterial plaque that limits tissue oxygenation. With tissue oxygenation not being optimal, mitochondrial energy production is downregulated. For me to improve metabolism, I have to slowly dissolve the plaque that has formed throughout my vascular structure.
This sounds plausible. Co2 and mitochondria, I think those are huge.

akgrrrl

I am with you as well, with 5 years of 46 resting HR, 52 walking HR and perfect BP. I still work and work out with great stamina, and remain puzzled.

akgrrrl

Following

I get for me great temps (waking 98.2 or if I sleep late 98.6). Sometimes I have 75 pulse but usually it’s around medium 60s. Something is holding me back. I do eat around 3k so i don’t have a shitty metabolism. But I really do think I think too much, lol. Seriously though.

I try to alter my diet...having less fat, more niacinamide and aspirin (to burn sugar more efficiently). But I’m sick of tinkering with my body.

The brain utilizes so much energy/calories to think as I do. Horrible. I realized I wasn’t thinking so much about silly ***t (people and their going’s on, and a job that provides $) when I was bulimic. All I thought about was the other silly ***t, food, calories, and there was the rainbow at the other end: ie when I got over the bulimia, then things would be perfect. Well now I know what the non-addiction people have to go through. My mind wipes me out. I’m gonna figure this mind issue out, or preferably ignore the chatter and live.

Anyway following

Just a suggest for a brain turner-off-er, an herbal medicine that works on anxiety long term is ashwaganda. Check it out...taking a gram and increasing by a gram every evening or so, by 3 wks you should notice new calm

morgan#1

Just a suggest for a brain turner-off-er, an herbal medicine that works on anxiety long term is ashwaganda. Check it out...taking a gram and increasing by a gram every evening or so, by 3 wks you should notice new calm
Hi. Yeah I have some ashwaganda from early peat days, probably been a year since I’ve used it. I never did 3 weeks of it, I should try again, didn’t really notice too much when I used it. But I guess I’m more sensitive to anything going into my body now. It’s strange (and wonderful) how in tune I am with my body.

Right now Diamant and a few other supplements, Krishnamurti talks, weightlifting, and long walks in nature have got me in a pretty serene place. I hope I’m not jinxing myself, but I don’t want to grasp happiness. I’ll just take it as it comes.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Hi. Yeah I have some ashwaganda from early peat days, probably been a year since I’ve used it. I never did 3 weeks of it, I should try again, didn’t really notice too much when I used it. But I guess I’m more sensitive to anything going into my body now. It’s strange (and wonderful) how in tune I am with my body.

Right now Diamant and a few other supplements, Krishnamurti talks, weightlifting, and long walks in nature have got me in a pretty serene place. I hope I’m not jinxing myself, but I don’t want to grasp happiness. I’ll just take it as it comes.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Oh it sounds like you are doing very well. Balance in our path is often just whats needed, and you are in tune with what you need. Yes, only a suggest the ashwaganda, perhaps less each day for your sensitive nature, strung out over time for "herb allowing". My pleasure, we are all in this together...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals