Can't Get Pulse Above 70 Lol

octaviankid

Hey guys,

My body temp has increased from 95 to 97.5-98.1 on a regular basis. However, my pulse rate is always somewhere between 55-68bpm--I'm tennis player/runner and have since toned down training as an experiment to increase my pulse...It doesn't seem to be working :| I've been using 2grain Thiroyd and have been feeling pretty good lately (Felt off initially, but seem to be doing ok now). Diet is pretty standard Peat inspired with an emphasis on carbs over fat and protein (still get around 130g of protein a day). Any ideas?

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Emstar1892

Hey, i don't have advice but I can't get mine over 40 :( And I'm no athlete...do you mean that your starting pulse was 55-68 before AND after 2 grains?

Velve921

I've written on other threads my story...but here is what I found worked the best:

Hugh quantity of sugar and salt throughout the day and then a large sugary, salty, saturated fat meal before bed time and stopped all physical activity...it took about 2 months to get my pulse temp from 60/96 to 78/97.8 upon waking.

Orange juice, fruit, milk, coconut oil, ice cream, salt, gelatin were primary food focus.

NDT and epsom salt baths were my primary supplement focus.

For the first 1.3 years I made a concoction of Orange juice, salt, milk, gelatin that I sipped on between meals. I would sometimes go through 1/2 gallon of milk and 1/2 - 1 gallon of OJ a day; I was trying to get my numbers up but more importantly I was craving OJ hard for the first year.

I realize this is brief but these were major components for myself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals