Temp/Pulse Chart

wesheilman

What would a temp/pulse chart for categorizing consistency of metabolism look like, and is there such a thing? For example, my experience would look something like this:

97.2/60 = bad metabolism
97.6/64
98.0/68
98.2/70 = fair metabolism
98.4/72
98.6/76 = good metabolism
98.8/80
98.6+/100+ = adrenaline

So, temp and pulse seem to rise or lower consistently with each other.

However, sometimes I will get a higher temp with lower pulse (eg, 98.2/64), or vice verse (eg, 97.9/72). I generally feel poor at those times, and need both to be high, but I don't know why one lowers or rises alone (except in the case of adrenaline).

Any thoughts? Any charts?

paymanz

warmness of hand and feet also good indicator , to know if it is adrenaline or not.

Ahanu

warmness of hand and feet also good indicator , to know if it is adrenaline or not.
And the nose. Also sleep quality is a very good indicator.

My hands and feet are always warm, well most of the time, where as my wife and daughter have cool/cold hands and feet. Is it adrenaline related?

However, my temperature upon waking is 97.6* and after I eat breakfast, slight warmth comes about. So when I check the temperature, it's 98.2 - 98.5 but the pulses stay low 60's and gets up to maybe 70. However after lunch, my pulse have reached 80's a few times.

paymanz

My hands and feet are always warm, well most of the time, where as my wife and daughter have cool/cold hands and feet. Is it adrenaline related?

However, my temperature upon waking is 97.6* and after I eat breakfast, slight warmth comes about. So when I check the temperature, it's 98.2 - 98.5 but the pulses stay low 60's and gets up to maybe 70. However after lunch, my pulse have reached 80's a few times.
Yes adrenalin can cause cold hands and feet.

Yes adrenalin can cause cold hands and feet.
Okay, now that I think of my nervous moments whether in sports or real life situations, yes, hands get chilly and sometimes sweaty. I guess it was adrenalin.

What I am speaking of my wife and daughter's cold hands and feet is at their normal state, relaxed at home. From what I have read so far, it might be undiagnosed hypothyroid. Wife is working mom and daughter is former national champion level gymnast.

paymanz

Okay, now that I think of my nervous moments whether in sports or real life situations, yes, hands get chilly and sometimes sweaty. I guess it was adrenalin.

What I am speaking of my wife and daughter's cold hands and feet is at their normal state, relaxed at home. From what I have read so far, it might be undiagnosed hypothyroid. Wife is working mom and daughter is former national champion level gymnast.
My understanding is that in some people chronic stress can make them high adrenaline even when they are not in stressful situations.but that's not always the case.

As original poster mentioned adrenalin I just said that a sign of high adrenaline can be cold hands.

In hypothyroidism general body temp is low,but if you have a good core temp but cold hands that can be a sign of adrenaline high.

But just one of them is adrenaline I guess there can be other reasons. Maybe bad circulation,or insufficient hemoglobin.

I have warm hands and feet, and most of the time I sleep with only sheet to cover me, yet when checked upon waking, my temps are 97.6* and pulse at 60'ish.

I feel warm inside after a meal or snack, so when I check, the temps are 98.2 to 98.6 and the pulses are up sometimes 80 but most of the time upper 60's to lower 70's.