Temps

leo

Over on STTM site they suggest people take their temperatures three times a day and get a daily average, the goal being an average of 98.6

While Peating, is our goal to average out to 98.6 or to always have the higher 98.8 temps??

Also what does high temp low pulse indicate a need for? Today my temps were over 98.6 most of the day, but pulse was in high 70's low 80's.

What adjustment is needed?

thnx

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I find I do best with temp from 99.2 - 99.6.

OP
L

leo

Wow Charlie that is high. What gets those temps that high?

My highest has been 99 right after the carrot salad.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thyroid and everything in the realm of Peatland. :)

jyb

leo said:

I'm also surprised that a carrot salad can increase temps. I usually have it with vinegar and coconut oil, far from meals. It could be due to the coconut oil. But if its due to the carrot then I don't understand it: wouldn't it take several hours to enter the gut, help the transit of endotoxins and flush the estrogen sent by the liver?

J

j.

jyb said:
leo said:

I'm also surprised that a carrot salad can increase temps. I usually have it with vinegar and coconut oil, far from meals. It could be due to the coconut oil. But if its due to the carrot then I don't understand it: wouldn't it take several hours to enter the gut, help the transit of endotoxins and flush the estrogen sent by the liver?

Maybe the body anticipates what is going to happen? Sort of like salivating when you smell food?

OP
L

leo

Mandance: yes, I get rather happy when I see those temps. But most of the time they are short lived. I have to eat continuously to maintain them.

I may be weird, but I physically can not tell when my temps are high or low. I am also weird in that I feel no difference if I take my thyroid med or not.

It has been very hard for me to gauge progress.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals