New Log Here: Trying To Get Ripped With Peat/Haidut

OP
L

Lucenzo01

No more fat soluble vitamins? Why did you drop them?

I have experienced more benefits taking only vitamin A. I still take the rest of them from time to time, but only use A with every meal. In fact I have ordered Kuinone since I plan to add a lot more of K2 in the future, but I will keep only the A from some time. Keep in mind that I have taken Accutane in the past so that can explain my voracious need for vitamin A.

Wagner83

Do you take it orally again? Did you ever check vitamin a levels in the blood and liver health?

OP
L

Lucenzo01

Do you take it orally again? Did you ever check vitamin a levels in the blood and liver health?

Yeah, I went back to oral for vitamin A. I could get pure retinol and it works much better than palmitate or acetate.

OP
L

Lucenzo01

Hi again, I have been receiving some PM's asking how i am doing it so I am going to update here so everybody can see I.

I could get my hands on a pure topical DHT product so right now I'm using it along with vitamin C, proline, glycine, taurine and creatine (5, 1, 1, 1 g respectively). I take the aminos and the C with every meal in that dose. Topically, I'm using thiamine, Riboflavin 5 phosphate and niacinamide after every meal, and P5P and biotin once or twice a week. I stopped all the fat soluble for a time except for K2 that I use it sporadically.

When I started my experiment I was at 76 Kg and 1,86 cm. Right now I'm at 1,88 and 94 Kg. My fat has not increased during this time. in fact I'm 0.5% leaner. I have gain some muscle mass but the biggest gains has come from bone structure: wider shoulders and back, and I hope that some bone density. I'm planning on getting androsterone, pansterone and progestene so I can replenish them. I have some 11-keto DHT ready for when I finish my DHT. I feel like DHT it's leaning the ***t out of me.

As far as diet goes I eat everything I want. I just do low PUFA and high calcium. I eat like a kid and I enjoy it. The best time right now is party time: when I get drunk I am happy as **** compared with before when I was a dead man. Good times lately. I can't even phrase how much this forum has teach me. I only can say thanks to you all.

sladerunner69

Hi again, I have been receiving some PM's asking how i am doing it so I am going to update here so everybody can see I.

I could get my hands on a pure topical DHT product so right now I'm using it along with vitamin C, proline, glycine, taurine and creatine (5, 1, 1, 1 g respectively). I take the aminos and the C with every meal in that dose. Topically, I'm using thiamine, Riboflavin 5 phosphate and niacinamide after every meal, and P5P and biotin once or twice a week. I stopped all the fat soluble for a time except for K2 that I use it sporadically.

When I started my experiment I was at 76 Kg and 1,86 cm. Right now I'm at 1,88 and 94 Kg. My fat has not increased during this time. in fact I'm 0.5% leaner. I have gain some muscle mass but the biggest gains has come from bone structure: wider shoulders and back, and I hope that some bone density. I'm planning on getting androsterone, pansterone and progestene so I can replenish them. I have some 11-keto DHT ready for when I finish my DHT. I feel like DHT it's leaning the ***t out of me.

As far as diet goes I eat everything I want. I just do low PUFA and high calcium. I eat like a kid and I enjoy it. The best time right now is party time: when I get drunk I am happy as **** compared with before when I was a dead man. Good times lately. I can't even phrase how much this forum has teach me. I only can say thanks to you all.

You get a drunk a lot still? Ever since peating drinking doesn't do very much for me, I find it excessively difficult to get drunk because my alcohol tolerance is so high. Do you get hangovers? Also are you a fully grown adult or what is your age exactly? Gaining 2 centimeters in height is no small feat

Scenes

You’ve put on 14kg of fat free mass in how long? Steroid users wouldn’t even believe those gains...what are you attributing it to?

Also, you mentioned a few different versions of what you’re taking throughout this thread. Are you able to say what supplements were the key for you? From what I read it sounds like high dose fat solubles and vitamin c?

Sobieski

If what you're saying is true then that is incredible and well done to you. Some of Peat's ideas and the ideas of others here works so well I don't understand how it isn't common knowledge amongst health enthusiasts everywhere.

OP
L

Lucenzo01

You get a drunk a lot still? Ever since peating drinking doesn't do very much for me, I find it excessively difficult to get drunk because my alcohol tolerance is so high. Do you get hangovers? Also are you a fully grown adult or what is your age exactly? Gaining 2 centimeters in height is no small feat

I'm 28 right now. Yeah, I don't drink a lot because I have a girlfriend so I can't party as much as I want LOL. But when I do it's epic. Yeah, I still get some handovers. It's been 2 cm in a year approx.

OP
L

Lucenzo01

You’ve put on 14kg of fat free mass in how long? Steroid users wouldn’t even believe those gains...what are you attributing it to?

Also, you mentioned a few different versions of what you’re taking throughout this thread. Are you able to say what supplements were the key for you? From what I read it sounds like high dose fat solubles and vitamin c?

A bodybuilder would laught at my muscle gains LOL. I have gained some mass but my bigger gains has been in bone structure. I don't know if I have increased my bone density or what. If not I don't know where the hell is going my wheight.

I think that everything has played a role. I couldn't choose one. It's been more than a year since I started supplementing, probably almost two.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lucenzo01

If what you're saying is true then that is incredible and well done to you. Some of Peat's ideas and the ideas of others here works so well I don't understand how it isn't common knowledge amongst health enthusiasts everywhere.

It's not easy to find. I have been trying a lot of different things for the last years and found something that worked for me. I don't know if this would work for everyone, probably not.

Sobieski

It's not easy to find. I have been trying a lot of different things for the last years and found something that worked for me. I don't know if this would work for everyone, probably not.

I would probably dismiss your claims if it wasn't for the fact that my head circumference seems to have increased by half an inch in the past 8 months or so! I think the info here in years to come will become way more mainstream and accepted.

OP
L

Lucenzo01

@Lucenzo01 you don't talk about diet a whole lot. Do you think diet wasn't too important in your improvements?

When you applied fat solubles topically what body part did you put them on? Thank you.

I don’t think so. I just tried to chew really good and took enzymes and betadine hcl for a time before peating. I try to eat a lot of yogurt, fresh milk, eggs, coffee, coke, bread, bacon...a pretty standard diet to be honest, without fruit and veggies.

raypeatclips

I don’t think so. I just tried to chew really good and took enzymes and betadine hcl for a time before peating. I try to eat a lot of yogurt, fresh milk, eggs, coffee, coke, bread, bacon...a pretty standard diet to be honest, without fruit and veggies.

Any reason why no fruit and veggies or just don't like them?

Also where on the body did you apply fat solubles?

Wagner83

Do you mind sharing your dht source and your experience with it?
How are you faring with the other hormonal (andro, pan..) supplements?
I saw in an other thread that you experience tremors among other things, is this why you stopped using the FSV?

Occidencel

Lucenzo, would you specify how you're getting your fat-solubles? Wanting to start megadosing, but not sure of which exact supps to buy...

Gone Peating

Wouldn't the bone growth be attributed more to the Vitamin K than the Vitamin A? I wasn't aware that Vitamin A stimulated bone growth at all