Tenacity's Log

OP
Tenacity

Tenacity

@SB4 I'm looking forward to your write up on methylation, I hope it's going well for you.

Thanks for all the links. I'm going to try and read through all of them eventually. I've actually collated all of the free articles about POTS off of PubMed that I'm trying to work my way through in order to understand more about what exactly is going on in this complex syndrome. Once I've sorted through them I'll dump them all here for anyone else to access quickly.

mechanicalbasis.org

My story is almost identical to Jeff’s in some ways and I am close to 100 percent sure, for reasons I elucidated elsewhere, that I have cci. My doctors should be thrilled by the idea that I could have something wholly treatable to rule out , but they are dragging their feet on doing the order. I’ve raised enough monhe possibly to just pay for it out of pocket but can’t additionally pay for other treatments I need on top of it

OP
Tenacity

Tenacity

mechanicalbasis.org

My story is almost identical to Jeff’s in some ways and I am close to 100 percent sure, for reasons I elucidated elsewhere, that I have cci. My doctors should be thrilled by the idea that I could have something wholly treatable to rule out , but they are dragging their feet on doing the order. I’ve raised enough monhe possibly to just pay for it out of pocket but can’t additionally pay for other treatments I need on top of it

Thanks. I read about Jeff's story a while ago, but it doesn't seem to match my own experience with POTS. I think my issue is that my nervous system is oversensitive, such that while standing usually causes an increase in heart rate, my response is exaggerated. I'm more sensitive to loud sounds, bright lights and even my own anxiety, and I have weird nervous issues upon falling asleep. I don't think it's a skeletal issue at the moment. Best of luck.

nerfherder

I could see at this point she had decided that because she was a doctor and had never heard of this and I was a mere patient that it should be instantly dismissed.

The crazy part of that mechanicalbasis story is how much effort he had to spend fighting doctors.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals