Need some advice with Tyromix after a year of use ?

Don

I have been doing well using Tyromix for over a year and worked my way up to 12 drops over the course of a day. Its been helping many issues like sleep, BM's, digestion skin.
Lately however I have been feeling off. My main issues are feeling foggy, tired, headache and maybe a but blah. Could this be the tyromix. I do take a few other peaty things.
I have tried lowering tyromix and doesn't seem to help the that much and other issues it was helping with seem to get worse.
Has anyone ever experienced these symptoms from their thyroid supps ?
I am considering now stopping any other supps and start increasing my tyromix.
I know this info might be a bit vague, just looking for anyone's thoughts on tryomix and if it could be the culprit. I am hoping not !
Thanks guys this forum and you all are amazing.

What are your temps and heart rate these days? How do you know you are getting enough, too much, or not enough?

Vileplume

Since Tyromix seems to help with those other things you mention, it seems to be either of these two things causing problems:
A) additives in the Tyromix, rather than the thyroid itself
B) Something else, like one of those other supplements

Since reducing Tyromix causes other unwanted symptoms, I'd try eliminating everything else first. In fact, like hamster said, you might need to increase tyromix. Sometimes thyroid patients have some symptom recurrence after some time on a dose, and need to increase their dose again. Temp would help with that decision.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals