Help with Tyromix

koshko

I started tyromix almost a week ago and i felt good for four days and i am feeling really bad for the last three days.
I apply 2drops topically.
I have headache that painkillers dont help and feel pain in different parts of my head, i feel anxious or about to have a panic attack, i dont have fatigue but i have a very heavy brain fog makes me feel lost.
I dont have cold hand or feet but i have restless leg at nights which is new.
I am having muscles twitches and joint pain.

rr1

I started tyromix almost a week ago and i felt good for four days and i am feeling really bad for the last three days.
I apply 2drops topically.
I have headache that painkillers dont help and feel pain in different parts of my head, i feel anxious or about to have a panic attack, i dont have fatigue but i have a very heavy brain fog makes me feel lost.
I dont have cold hand or feet but i have restless leg at nights which is new.
I am having muscles twitches and joint pain.
I hope this is helpful. Very informative post, and everyone should read before starting thyroid supplementation.

OP
koshko

koshko

I hope this is helpful. Very informative post, and everyone should read before starting thyroid supplementation.
I think the ratio of tyromix is not good for me or i have some issues to fix first which might be more vitamin Bs and carbs since i came from carnivore diet.
I really like it for few days i felt more focused, my skin looked better and 2drops are nothing. But with these symsptoms and pressure in my head, i should stop for awhile and try again. Thank you

rr1

I think the ratio of tyromix is not good for me or i have some issues to fix first which might be more vitamin Bs and carbs since i came from carnivore diet.
I really like it for few days i felt more focused, my skin looked better and 2drops are nothing. But with these symsptoms and pressure in my head, i should stop for awhile and try again. Thank you
By the way, according to the article I sent, a common replacement dose of thyroid is 2 grains. This is 20 micrograms of T3 and 80 micrograms of T4. So for tyromix, this would roughly equate to 9-13 drops daily. Ray Peat has also said 'using T3 topically doesn't do anything for systemic metabolism'. So I personally would use tyromix orally. Starting with 3 drops orally, and increasing by 2 drops every 2 weeks until symptoms resolve.

OP
koshko

koshko

i will try again orally with food. I might feel bad because of blood sugar and maybe because of k2 so i need to figure it out. I look more yellowish(dont have jaundice) when i dont take thyroid.

golder

i will try again orally with food. I might feel bad because of blood sugar and maybe because of k2 so i need to figure it out. I look more yellowish(dont have jaundice) when i dont take thyroid.
Interesting. Any idea what yellowish colour would indicate if the liver is fine?

jtoro

it took about a week for me to feel somewhat normal after tyromix

OP
koshko

koshko

It started really good but after few days i started to feel my brain slowed down couldnt catch the racing speed of metabolism, i felt more energic but i felt like i am partying for days that my brain and heart cannot take it anymore. I dont know how my body will adjust to that speed, it is exhausting. I need thyroid but i need my mind also.