Tyromix Lab Tests - Before And After - Not What I Expected

Anders86

I'm sure it is, however you may find it burns a lil bit.

For me, throughout the day, I may not always be in front of a mirror, so it's hard to see how many drops go into my mouth. That is why I prefer to place drops into a small amount of water then drink it as I can see how many drops are placed.

Even doing it this way produces a small amount of burning or irritation similar to sucking on a fireball candy. It is tolerable just maybe not so pleasant after repeated uses.

Water(fluoride) will destroy T3. Empty capsules is great, you can get quite small capsules cheap. That way you will delivier T3 into stomach without touching tissue.

OP
S

Sumbody

Water(fluoride) will destroy T3. Empty capsules is great, you can get quite small capsules cheap. That way you will delivier T3 into stomach without touching tissue.

This is interesting and I typically drink spring water that of which the fluoride content is very low. Something like 0.05 ppm.

Do you think placing the Tyromix drops into a gelatin capsule would cause the capsule to degrade or dissolve? The eugenol or ethanol wouldn't cause an issue with dissolving the capsule itself?

This is an interesting idea here, and I think it could be a very effective method of delivery. Also the fact that eugenol has strong anti bacterial/anti inflammatory properties this could also be beneficial for the small intestine.

As long as the capsule does not dissolve prematurely, this could be an excellent idea!

What are ya'll thoughts about this?

Elize

What should T4 T3 ratio be when taken as two separate medications?

Progesterone

This is interesting and I typically drink spring water that of which the fluoride content is very low. Something like 0.05 ppm.

Do you think placing the Tyromix drops into a gelatin capsule would cause the capsule to degrade or dissolve? The eugenol or ethanol wouldn't cause an issue with dissolving the capsule itself?

This is an interesting idea here, and I think it could be a very effective method of delivery. Also the fact that eugenol has strong anti bacterial/anti inflammatory properties this could also be beneficial for the small intestine.

As long as the capsule does not dissolve prematurely, this could be an excellent idea!

Veggie caps would be better as they are more durable than Gelatin.

However... I still think dropping the drops directly on tongue, closing your mouth, and letting it sit for a few minutes before swallowing, will be the best way to get it into system.

Elize

Thanks to all of you.

When adding T3 do I lower my T4 dose?

Elize

Elize

Thanks I took 62 mcg T4. Dropped to 40 T4 added 7.5 T3 is that ok?

Elize

My TSH high T4 high normal. T3 not even in normal range and feel lowsy.

Anders86

If you fill the capsule with sugar before adding Tyromix I would believe the capsule degrade some seconds later.

OP
S

Sumbody

If you fill the capsule with sugar before adding Tyromix I would believe the capsule degrade some seconds later.

I came across some information about adding coconut oil with eugenol to increase its absorbtion.

If I was to add a couple drops of coconut oil to the capsule with Tyromix, and assuming that the capsule does not degrade (will test this evening), would the coconut oil have any negative effects on the Tyromix solution/absorbtion itself?

Anyone? Any idea?

Anders86

I came across some information about adding coconut oil with eugenol to increase its absorbtion.

If I was to add a couple drops of coconut oil to the capsule with Tyromix, and assuming that the capsule does not degrade (will test this evening), would the coconut oil have any negative effects on the Tyromix solution/absorbtion itself?

Anyone? Any idea?

Not sure, I guess MCT or Defibron would be optimal.

OP
S

Sumbody

Veggie caps would be better as they are more durable than Gelatin.

However... I still think dropping the drops directly on tongue, closing your mouth, and letting it sit for a few minutes before swallowing, will be the best way to get it into system.

BTW, placing the new Tyromix solution directly in the mouth burns like a mofo! Then produces a mild numbing sensation. Passes somewhat quickly, but would be irritating with repeat use.

OP
S

Sumbody

Also should be known some folks can have an allergic reaction to the eugenol. It's quite rare from my understanding, but there was some info regarding that based off some folks reactions to it, as it is used quite a bit in the dental industry.

Something to consider if adverse reaction occurs, but seems that most can tolerate it.

Progesterone

BTW, placing the new Tyromix solution directly in the mouth burns like a mofo! Then produces a mild numbing sensation. Passes somewhat quickly, but would be irritating with repeat use.

That's fine.. and does the effect it gives better than trying to use it transdermally?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals