Need A Up To Date Brand Of Thyroid To Take

Bodyacnebegone

Hello all thank you for taking the time to read. Been praying for 6 months everything is good except (bodyacne) I'm sure it will never go away done tried it all. But anyway I am on a topical thyroid called tyromix and I'm not sure if it's working or if I should try a oral dose of a brand trusted by RP. I searched through the stuff to find but a lot of links are old and out of business. I am hungrier a lot and don't know if that is good. But I would literally sell my soul to get rid of body acne. Seems like sugar on the ray peat won't help and hasn't. Tried everything from accutane to every google acne cure I could click on. Thanks again love this community!!!

Mittir

"After recently contacting RP he recommended these brands: ERFA, Thyroid-S, Thiroyd, Armour, WP, Proloid-S, Novotiral

I ordered thiroyd from the website "pimpom". I haven't received it yet, but I hear it's strong. I plan to start at a quarter of a tablet and work up slowly (keeping track of my pulse and temperature)"
What Thyroid Supplement Are You Taking ?

denise

Thanks for the reply. Any feedback on tyromix?
TyroMix (3 drops/day) has raised my temps and improved my digestion. My skin has actually been a bit more unstable since starting it, but I think I must be deficient in some other things, like maybe vitamin A. So TyroMix definitely works for me, but not everything works for everyone.

ginger

"After recently contacting RP he recommended these brands: ERFA, Thyroid-S, Thiroyd, Armour, WP, Proloid-S, Novotiral

I ordered thiroyd from the website "pimpom". I haven't received it yet, but I hear it's strong. I plan to start at a quarter of a tablet and work up slowly (keeping track of my pulse and temperature)"
What Thyroid Supplement Are You Taking ?
How are you making out with the thiroyd?