My little brother looks like he also will have the same health issues as me. How do I help reverse it?

dervmai

progress
My little brother shows the same signs as me. We both are intelligent but at the same time, we both seem to be anxious individuals. I would say he is actually more anxious than me.

Symptoms and signs I am seeing- Anxiety, stress prone, hitting puberty earlier, darkening of his skin (his skin used to be very light but now it seems more gray), his hair seems more brittle, keep in mind he is only 10 years old, constipation...

I want to help him dearly. We have lived the same life, I would even say his childhood has been worse than mine. His diet has been worse, his lifestyle has also been worse, and the environment in general has been worse.

What is the plan to help him? I want to help his health and his development, both his mental health and physical health.

GTW

If you are asking this question from a state of improved health, shouldn't you also answer it?

Smelly5

I struggle with the same perception of my nieces and nephews.
I think the only way is to spend as much time with them as possible and influence their life by leading by example.
I try encourage them to make their own decisions and not the decisions of their parents or friends.

Find ways to provide him positive experiences.
If he likes reading, provide a good book and be excited about it.
In my youth, I would be affected by the limitations of my state, but would respond well to people who were excited.

Experience shapes the way you think.
I often think about how RP used to bake cookies with thiamine in themand give them to his students before a lecture with coffee.
He was taking the students on a journey while in a raised state, so they were able to take part more and remember their experience.
PS don't dose your brother with cookies, just an example.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals