DHT Derivative Cured My Brother's Prostate Issues

Nick Ireland

Just as Ray suggested in his prostate essay, DHT is a treatment, not a cause of prostate disease.
My brother has suffered for several years with prostate issues. He is not overweight and eats relatively healthily. I believe it is hereditary as my father had the same issue.
My brother had previously used temporary Testosterone cypionate therapy to enhance his own levels. This exacerbated his existing prostate issues, on both trials, and he had to quit. He also concurrently used drugs to ease urination.
We used Ray's ideas, changed the diet a little, and opted for a DHT analog with a superb user experience profile. Primobolan Depot - an injectable, long acting ester which does not aromatise. The long half life gave us confidence in sustaining steady levels for at least five days - avoiding the roller coaster of orals. After five weeks my brother's prostate issues are gone. I appreciate this depot drug uses an oil base, which may not be Pest friendly, so any analysis of that is welcome.
Other sides - a lot more energy and libido. No noticeable masculinisation either.

Can you give us discount codes for it?

cats

I am not so sure he is trying to boost sales, despite the appearances of his post :D

I'm just saying, if some coupons slipped under your door or into your window, pm me please

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom