My eczema seems to move around. Anyone else have this issue and anyone know why?

dervmai

progress
It’s as if there is toxins trying to leech out through my skin. I notice that if I have an eczema flare up on a different part of my body, the eczema/seb derm on my scalp seems to get better. Endotoxins maybe? Like there is something toxic trying to leave my system. Is this possible?

Last edited:
It’s as if there is toxins trying to leech out through my skin. I notice that if I have an eczema flare up on a different part of my body, the eczema/seb derm on my scalp seems to get better. Endotoxins maybe? Like there is something toxic trying to l ave my system. Is this possible?
I wrote about my similar experience in the thread linked below. It sounds like something soaking into your skin, and different food triggering it in different places….

LucH

It’s as if there is toxins trying to leech out through my skin.
Yes, I confirm. Liver overload.
The main emunctories do not follow because they are overwhelmed. Not a good idea to do a detox, otherwise there will be overload + LPS endotoxins to evacuate. I would stimulate a little and relieve a lot. No alcohol at all, even the wine. I would take rosemary with verbenome (EO 1 drop) 10’ before breakfast, on a base. Or lemon juice, as a second choice. I would aim to lighten the work of the liver between 8 p.m. and noon the next day. Fruits and vegetables are on the menu, in all forms (raw or cooked, in smoothies as well). Raw vegetables at the beginning of the meal, of course. We remain attentive to our sensations, and if necessary (stomach acidity), we temporarily take our foot off the gas. We don't persist, telling ourselves that it will be ok.

*) Milk Thistle Cure
Milk thistle is often taken at 1st intention because it is necessary to have a light draining action, in addition to a hepato-protective action. Milk thistle and desmodium can be combined with each other or with other herbs that support the liver, such as black radish, artichoke or dandelion. For prevention, you can also alternate milk thistle with rosemary. Take breaks and don't take the same ingredient for too long (brain memory effect, in the event of a strong detox).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sounds like vitamin A toxicity oozing out your skin which would be Retinoic acid trying to find any way out since your liver is plum full of it and cannot hold anymore. Literally burning you up on the way out giving you a free skin peel treatment.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Sounds like vitamin A toxicity oozing out your skin which would be Retinoic acid trying to find any way out since your liver is plum full of it and cannot hold anymore. Literally burning you up on the way out giving you a free skin peel treatment.
Funny you mention Vit A. My vit A was high, still within the range, but barely. I have been trying to avoid vit a. I will retest it when I go to my doctor this week. Any tips in the meantime? This is a liver issue right? Sluggish liver and a sluggish thyroid, don't know what is causing what, it's like the chicken and the egg problem. I know I ate a lot of PUFA in my childhood and junk food.

Peater

What about taking vitamin D to offset it? Or TUDCA to give your liver a boost?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Funny you mention Vit A. My vit A was high, still within the range, but barely. I have been trying to avoid vit a. I will retest it when I go to my doctor this week. Any tips in the meantime? This is a liver issue right? Sluggish liver and a sluggish thyroid, don't know what is causing what, it's like the chicken and the egg problem. I know I ate a lot of PUFA in my childhood and junk food.
Serum vitamin A test is not the most useful since it does not measure how much is in liver and tissues but it can help a bit and since you had a high reading and also oozing it out your skin I think the picture is clear. The serum test can also fluctuate a lot especially when you start going off vitamin A and your liver senses that the toxin has stopped coming in so it will start to dump it out the body. Getting sunlight or tanning bed with UVB bulbs to help detox it. Keeping fructose to near zero since it is another alcohol and toxic to the liver. Taking soluble fiber in the form of beans like pinto, or even psyllium husk powder to help bile production while grabbing the bile and moving it to the toilet. Charcoal can be useful. Some potassium and magnesium will probably be useful. Most important is low vitamin a diet, beef, bison, lamb, rice, oats, chicken, turkey, good sourdough bread, white masa harina, white corn, and you will probably get resolution in a short time like I did. stay away from vitamin D as it is toxic along with Tudca. A lot of Peat's food suggestions are toxic too like liver, orange juice, etc so tread carefully. There is a reason many have to stay on thyroid in the peat world because of all the toxic foods. Those in the low vitamin A world are finding they are needing less and less thyroid and able to eventually come off it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is a liver issue right? Sluggish liver and a sluggish thyroid
The liver is the issue because it got overburdened with vitamin A and other toxins. Thyroid supplement can help until you get it all cleared and then most likely you will not need it anymore.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Keeping fructose to near zero since it is another alcohol and toxic to the liver.
Wait so stop eating fruits???? That would kill me. I am already struggling on my current diet. Taking out fruits and fructose would make my life so bland...
stay away from vitamin D as it is toxic along with Tudca.
I stopped taking vit d orally. Trying to get it via natural sunlight now. Don't think I need tudca either, I went from horrible bowel movements (once every other day or even once every 2 days sometimes) Now I go once a day :)))) very happy about this.
A lot of Peat's food suggestions are toxic too like liver, orange juice, etc so tread carefully. There is a reason many have to stay on thyroid in the peat world because of all the toxic foods. Those in the low vitamin A world are finding they are needing less and less thyroid and able to eventually come off it.
Now this is interesting... why is liver and OJ toxic? Is it because of the high vit a in liver?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Wait so stop eating fruits???? That would kill me. I am already struggling on my current diet. Taking out fruits and fructose would make my life so bland..
Fruit should be OK. Just make sure low vitamin A fruits are on the menu....apples and bananas being the best that I have found. I personally stay away from juices and any added sugar and just try to keep fructose as low as possible to take burden off the liver.
s it because of the high vit a in liver?
Yes, and also the high copper. I see people in the carnivore groups destroying themselves with liver all the time. They finally figure it out and stop eating it and slowly get better.

LucH

Wait so stop eating fruits????
Frutose in fruit is linked to fiber. No problem up to 25 gr. RP specifies that if fructose is balanced by glucose, there is no problem. on the contrary. I often eat 2 fruits as a starter for my breakfast because there is room for fructose after a night of fasting. Otherwise, fructose is an overwork for the liver. I try to avoid anything added in manufactured products (often glucose-fructose corn syrup). Personally, this can go up to 50g of fructose if linked to fiber and balance with glucose.
Saccharose / sucrose (sugar cane) is half fructose and half glucose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals