Minocycline Antibiotic Log And Constipation Woes

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Re: Minocycline Antibiotic Log

Yeh, well, some small solid meals. Doing the small but frequent meal plan.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Doesnt seem like my gummy rounds are getting firm. :( Only thing I left out was the packet of flavored gelation, guess that makes the difference. Next time I will add more gelatin I guess.

Or maybe I didnt simmer it long enough. Hmmmmm

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

I ate half the batch of gummy round slush. I couldnt stop, it was so yummy tasting. :mrgreen: I probably could have ate the entire batch, its so darn yummy.

Combie

Charlie said:
I ate half the batch of gummy round slush. I couldnt stop, it was so yummy tasting. :mrgreen: I probably could have ate the entire batch, its so darn yummy.
Hold on to your lug nuts it's tiiiiiime for an overhaul!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

:rolling

The second half of the batch is calling my name. What have I done?

Combie

Charlie said:
:rolling

The second half of the batch is calling my name. What have I done?
Charlie......Charrrrrrlieeeeee... :D

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Ray Peat said:
"There is a great anti-sugar cult, with even moralistic overtones, equating sugar craving with morphine addiction. Sugar craving is usually caused by the need for sugar, generally caused by hypothyroidism."

I, must, need, sugar. Dang hypo!

narouz

Charlie said:
Ray Peat said:
"There is a great anti-sugar cult, with even moralistic overtones, equating sugar craving with morphine addiction. Sugar craving is usually caused by the need for sugar, generally caused by hypothyroidism."

I, must, need, sugar. Dang hypo!

Cool way of getting a lot of sugar and protein together.
I've been wanting to make some for a log time.
I mean long time.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

narouz, its incredibly easy, and so yummy.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

I did, I admit it. :(

The next log will be dedicated to you! :lol:

narouz

Charlie said:
I did, I admit it. :(

The next log will be dedicated to you! :lol:

This honor overwhelms me! :D
Push on, Charlie. Push on.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Feel like I am falling apart over here. :( An old foot injury that gave me a huge problem a few years ago, is starting to hurt again and I dont think I did anything physically to re-injure it. Also, I have this skin condition on my face, that turns the skin real red, it flakes, and burns a little, its gotten really bad, and spread down to my chest, the cream that usually works to slow it down isnt working, so I am just going to not use the cream and let it ride. My ankles and joints are sore. Completely constipated. I am sure I am missing something else thats wrong but just cant think of it right now. Uggggh. I am in a serious inflammation overload I think. It seems, and I could be wrong, that the further I got away from supplementing thyroid the worse I got. I really hope this thyroid supp will turn things around again. :cry:

Gonna finish up this last gallon of milk and then stop the milk and see if that helps.

narouz

Charlie said:
Feel like I am falling apart over here. :( An old foot injury that gave me a huge problem a few years ago, is starting to hurt again and I dont think I did anything physically to re-injure it. Also, I have this skin condition on my face, that turns the skin real red, it flakes, and burns a little, its gotten really bad, and spread down to my chest, the cream that usually works to slow it down isnt working, so I am just going to not use the cream and let it ride. My ankles and joints are sore. Completely constipated. I am sure I am missing something else thats wrong but just cant think of it right now. Uggggh. I am in a serious inflammation overload I think. It seems, and I could be wrong, that the further I got away from supplementing thyroid the worse I got. I really hope this thyroid supp will turn things around again. :cry:

Gonna finish up this last gallon of milk and then stop the milk and see if that helps.

Or another kind of milk, maybe.
Hang in there, Charlie!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

All the other milks I have access to have added vitamins.

narouz

Charlie said:
All the other milks I have access to have added vitamins.

FWIW, I'd still consider another.
Because I don't want to drink whole milk,
I've never been drinking milk without the vitamins for all my Peating.
Just can't find any such milk.
Not saying that makes it okay, but...
I'd think the need to switch up your big, likely culprit offenders
trumps the purity thing at this point.
Milk is a biggie.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Yeh, I guess I could give it a shot. What else do I have to lose at this point?

Well, one bright point tonight. Gummy Bear mush dripped over vanilla and chocolate ice cream. :woo

J

j.

Charlie, even whole milk has added vitamins? I'm drinking a lot of whole milk and getting fat, but I'm enjoying life more than with the skim milk with issues.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

J, yes. I will be heading to the store today and give it another look. But it seems even the whole milk has vitamin D in it.

Combie

Also, I have this skin condition on my face, that turns the skin real red, it flakes, and burns a little, its gotten really bad, and spread down to my chest,

Charlie have you considered cutting the milk out for a while? I mean, you drink the milk for primarily protein and calcium right? There are other ways to obtain those. The symptoms you describe are almost identical (but far more severe it sounds) to what i get when i eat wheat, though im lucky i dont get it on my face, just neck and chest. I would focus on getting the nutrition you need, and eliminating the potential allergens in milk, at least until you can get your metabolism firing properly. Theres a snippet of Hope for Health thyroid where Ray talks about how you can become allergic to normally benign stuff when things arent working so good. And in lots of cases, milk is a big culprit in that respect.

Have you ever really cut it out for any length of time?

Just a thought..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals